How can we improve New Mail?

saving email address to contacts

Why can't I save new contacts from the email? I used to have an option to add the email to the contacts. A pop up would come up and I'd fill in the missing information. Why can't you fix that and bring it back?

325th ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Greg Westby shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Victor Hyde commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has anyone found out how to add or amend contact addresses? If so please let me know. Very frdutrating, Think I shall stop using Yahoo and use Gmail instead as my family have.

• Danisment Vural commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In an email, contact information card pops up when the arrow is on the contact or email address. That is helpful, but why can't I edit the contact in this card mode easily?
    And
    Instead of having to scroll down the list In the contacts page, why can't I simply search within my contacts?

• Prarthana Modi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not able to add or edit contacts. In fact I'm not even able to access my contact list. It seems the new yahoo mail is a downgrade rather than an upgrade. This is a basic requirement.

• Annette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree. The contracts process is very frustrating in this new design. Also, when I try to use my groups to address emails, the groups no longer show up in alphabetical order. It makes it very time consuming to find the group I need.

Feedback and Knowledge Base