How can we improve New Mail?

Advertising

Hello,

Using email via the website is an atrocious experience with all the advertising banners and ads masquerading as real inbox emails. I'm in disbelief as how this is even tolerable given the competition of Microsoft and Google. Fix the situation right now before you bleed all your subscribers. Remove the ads!

438th ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jeffrey Lee shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • moorakkal sukumaran MANOJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please avoid unwanted mails and advertising pops up and moreover yahoo mail is so slow that it is bit difficult to get all performance in prescribed form,very pathetic mail box.please take initiative to improve

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My idea is have Yahoomail show me advertisements that I want to click on. So when I say I don't want to see ads like this, they are irrelevant to me, it will show me links to something else that I am actually interested in. That's the way targeted marketing is supposed to work. Honestly, me saying "GET THIS AWAY FROM ME!" is not meant to be interpreted as "Oh he read it! Maybe he will click it next time!"

So use the cookies, and the data profile you have on us, to give us ads we want to click on. We aren't paying you our data to be blasted with things we hate.

Feedback and Knowledge Base