New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why are you deleting my inbox emails?

Why are you deleting my inbox emails?

2268th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. new calendar

It would be nice to have a check box or button to include or not include the signature in an email depending on who I am writing to a casual acquaintance or a business contact.

2268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Get rid of the #!&^%#$& links-preview feature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just get rid of it. Everyone hates it.

There've been plenty of prior complaints about it, dating back to at least the summer of 2019, but it's still there. I can try to turn it off in "Settings," but even if that works (hard to really tell, since it's erratic), IT DOESN'T STAY WORKING. Soon, the ******* previews return.

2268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Insert web links

I used to be able to insert a web link, that the recipient could just click on and it would open. I am on a new smartphone now so this may be why I have not been able to do this function. All I have been able to do is copy and paste , not insert a link. Does anyone know if this is possible, and if so how to do it?

2268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Let me use a different font and size for my signature, and give me a way to SAVE my choices.

1. There's no way to "SAVE" my choice of font style and size ... just a "back to email" choice.

2. I would like to use a smaller font for my signature than for the body of my emails ... but when I set up a small signature, it makes the message body that small, too.
      Thanks for any help you can give us!
      Char M

2268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Turn off link preview

When I turn off link previews it still shows link previews that can not be deleted. I have to compose emails over and over to get rid of this annoying feature. Why can't you just let us have normal email without forcing all this junk on us?!! Now I'm going back to classic mail because you just don't get it!!

2268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Copy and past my name as signature in ANY font into write email.

I wasn't to be able to Copy and past my name as signature in ANY font into write email.

2268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Delete blank drafts

Could you delete draft e-mail if there is nothing entered. I accidentally click compose when going to inbox. If I hit escape it closes out of compose but leaves a blank form in my draft folder. If nothing is entered you should delete the draft so I don't need to do it on my own.

2268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. In the "To", "CC", or "BC" of the "Compose" function, the "All Contacts" list does not have the contacts in alphabetical order.

In the "To", "CC", or "BC" of the "Compose" function, the "All Contacts" list does not have the contacts in alphabetical order.

682nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. email a list of contacts

There is no function to email a list of contacts - why not?????

2268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Per favore mettete un blu!

Voglio avere un colore blu quando scrivo le email.
    Il testo può essere in grigio o in celeste, ma manca il blu.
    Mi serve perché correggo degli esercizi online.
    Non dovete copiare per forza MS word.

voglio il colore blu! mi serve!!

2268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I am unable to find all my previous data/mails kindly help how to recover it

I am unable to find all my previous data/mails kindly help how to recover it

2268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Turn off link preview

If you cannot give us a DELETE button( like before) or a way to shut OFF your auto link preview insertion then please take it OUT until you get it to work correctly! I hate it. I forget that it doesn't work, I paste a link and then it auto adds a preview I cannot get rid of so I have to start a new message all over again. So for now I am UNABLE to add a link to my messages b/c of your defective auto preview "feature"! I used to be able to delete but now I cannot.…

565th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sender Name

When sending email, I want MY NAME to appear rather than YahooService

2268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would like to forward an email with an attachment, without the associated contacts on it.

I would like to forward an email with an attachment, without the associated contacts on it.

2268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. wallpaper

Provide a recipe for installing my jpg or png image to be the background wallpaper for my Mail interface.

2268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. You can't edit email before its sent out. The writing is very small.

Editing Emails, there's no way to increase size of text, or change colors, to emphasize a sentence or a word. Change back to classic. The new email is ****** to say the least.

2268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Provide an option to send an email at a scheduled future time

Especially in the professional world, sending an email the next day or some future date in a timely manner is expected and respected. It is a useful option, especially when you are up late drafting the emails and do not want to continue staying up until it is morning to hit send.

910th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Composing emails

We should have option to write our mails in other Indian languages.

2268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base