New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New look is too busy and the initials for the emails really annoying

I had the new version and yet something happened and now everything is really different. The new one is super busy and hard to read emails. The worst might be how when picking an email from the list of contacts it assigns initials in colors inside a circle. Super distracting and I cannot find anywhere how to stop this.

911th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. cloud

Please yahoo make a cloud to use.

2275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make a yahoo cloud

Please make a yahoo cloud for free and with a lot of space too. A cloud is a good ide. If yahoo will be a better company they sholud have a cloude.

2275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Just a heads up. Mother's day is long since passed!

Are you people really so tired you can't look at a calender? No, Google has nothing to worry about as far as you are concerned

2275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please show who the e-mail is coming from!!!!!

Please show who the e-mail is coming from in the e-mail. Most e-mails look like spam.

2275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Coupons

I really hate the coupon feature. It's too big and distracting.

789th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. View full headers

My ISP wants to see the headers of my bounced emails. And I have no way to view the headers

1346th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why even have feedback

Why does Yahoo even have a feedback section if changes aren't made according to users complaints.?

1141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Scheduling an email to be sent at a later time and date

I would like to request a new feature that allows scheduling an email to be sent at a later date and time.

544th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Would it kill you to move the "delete" etc section from center page to the left? I like delete an email straight up.

Just move the line from the center to the left. It wouldn't even involve typing anything, just clicking the position.

2275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. news items ****.....why can't I select which source I want....I HATE most of your news is Hollyweird stuff. I don't care about actors!

Stop shoving hollyweird lifestyles down our throat...I hate it! Where is REAL news. I don't care what clothes, shoes and makeup or wigs these fakes support. They are in general uneducated buffoons..

1141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. hybrid version

classic ui and with preview of new version. with settings for minimual ui enhancement settings so that the user can control how much new ui will be applied towards the classic to maintain fast loading and stability.

2275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stop with the "Add another account?" stuff.

Stop asking if I want to sign into multiple accounts! Tired of having to go through 29 steps and popups just to look at my mail! Ready to go to Gmail!

2275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When using the email search feature in yahoo mail pro, why have you removed the ability to tell where an email is, Inbox, a folder, spam or

In the yahoo mail search results, you have removed the ability to see where the emails are. If I search for emails that I want to move, the search results used to tell me which emails were where they belong, which ones i screwed up and trashed, which ones you screwed up and spammed etc. I could click on those and put them away. You need to quit peaking at your mom in the shower and get jobs. You have not had a good idea in 10 years. Nor have you bothered to listen, but very little, to the people…

1661st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I paid for my yahoo mail to have no adds why am igetting pop up adds

I paid for my yahoo mail to have no adds why am I
    getting pop up adds

683rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Use some compression for pinned tabs as there is for unpinned tabs

Use some compression for pinned tabs so new tabs don't seem to disappear. I can only find them if I close other tabs. If I pick "open in new tab", the topic I'm looking for should be visible somewhere on the right, but there is no way to see the tabs that have sadly become "invisible".

Add an arrow or indicator to the right that makes these hidden tabs available to view or move. Right now there is only the "+" to open a new tab, and nothing to show that there are other open tabs available.

2275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. cannot view full headers/raw message on new desktop mail ; cannot FORWARD (without OPENing virus email)

Yahoo1008_eee The function [View Raw Image] Does NOT work. Never, Never, Never OPEN a bad/malicious/virus email because you will regret the disastrous consequences. ATT needs to allow (ALL) emails to be FORWARDED, WITHOUT having to OPEN the bad email, to perform the FORWARD function. I need ability to (1) access the Entire RAW email [Header, with ALL the IP address info, & Body], (2) Copy the Entire RAW email, (3) activate the FORWARD function, (4) paste COPY of Entire RAW email, at top of the temporary area. (5) enter the [Send-To] address, (6) execute Send. EX: bad email is Extortion…

1141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow ME to decide to sign out!

Allow the USER to determine whether or not to automatically sign out. I WANT TO STAY SIGNED IN AS LONG AS I WANT. I am tired of getting the error that I must sign out, having to sign in when I choose "keep me signed in", and having to sign in because your system thinks I've been signed in too long. LET THE USER DECIDE.

2275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Change to the search feature has made my work much harder.

Restore the search feature so that I can search a word and hover over email to see appearance of that word within the message, without having to click and read the entire email. The search feature was much better before.

2275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The new mail won't allow me to send from my Quickbooks app

The new mail won't allow me to send from my QuickBooks program even though I have entered the information in filters. Security and Privacy only allows me to BLOCK emails.

1661st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base