Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hate new Yahoo News format.

I absolutely hate the latest format update to Yahoo news. I only care about 'More for You'. I do not like having to scroll past sports, etc. each time I launch news. Instead, embed links if one wants to view sports or horoscopes.

71st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Closed Captioning on your videos

Why don't most of your videos have Closed Captioning? I know that many of them might come from an outside source, however if they're being chosen for national featuring, shouldn't they be made accessible to ad much kid the population as possible? Now that so many of the stories have videos, I don't come to Yahoo for my news very often. I'm hard of hearing due to a medical issue and reading along makes it much easier to understand. This is an accessibility issue for many thousands of people every day. Please caption the videos prior to posting them.

66th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base