Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage Mobile Web feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rampant racism in the comment section

I do not understand why you still choose to allow racism to run rampant throughout the comment section. What will it take for you to actually do something about it? A lawsuit? From where I’m standing there’s enough evidence to back that claim, this will happen to your website. Other prominent websites do care, and take the time to address and correct this. You’re gonna start losing subscribers worldwide if this continues. You need to hire someone to actually take the time, go thru the comments, flag and ban the appropriate individual IP’s and hold them accountable. Stop contributing to…

49th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Turn the comments back on are you afraid of the truth

Turn the comments back on so we can read the real truth

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Could you give us an ETA of when comments will be back?

I’ve been going to AOL since they have comments but a lot of the article links point to annoying junk websites that make you click through pages to read a full article. Please bring back comments!

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Real nice turning off comments

Americans expressing their opinions is one of the most important freedoms in our country. Yahoo is a public space, so turning opinions off would go against the Constitution. So, any company that doesn't believe in the American Constitution, should not be allowed to operate in America. Also, they shouldn't be allowed to have any products in America.

468th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bring back comments section before the election please.

Bring back the comments section before the election. This whole survey thing is nonsense.

154th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Commentd

So since you disabled comments all people have been saying is they want them back. As have I. Still no response of any kind you pushed your far left veiws and opinions. It's time you let us respond. I have 20 years with you and if you don't bring back readers response I think you should just fold your now piece of **** news feed.

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Turn on comments!!! Stories are unchecked!!!

Yahoo you are not fair at all!! You allow one sided opinions and allow no comments!!! I have had you as a Homepage for 20 years. No more!! You have become a one sided political hack not allowing freedom of speech. New home page no more yahoo for me. Good luck with ad revenue!!!

175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bring back the comments section or Im going to change my email completely.

Bring back the comments or Im leaving yahoo completely.

154th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Comments

We need comments. You cannot silence a community. This enfringes Rights!

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Yahoo Spews is PATHETIC

Yahoo Spews is an arm of the democrat party. 90% of their so called “news” articles are aimed at bashing Trump. The articles read as if they’re written by 13 year old junior high students. Yahoo is a joke. Their email service is a disorganized mess and they inserted that black lives matter category. Yahoo is a pathetic pandering hodgepodge of stupidity. And they suspended comments To keep people from giving feedback to their far left narrative. Yahoo’s goal is to sway the election, and they will. Right to Trump

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Yahoo News is a JOKE

Yahoo news is a farce. A liberal hackhole full of fake, phony articles that support their far left narrative. This pathetic site is beyond satire, it’s a sad parody of itself. Yahoo took away the comments so people with intelligence can’t mock the stupidity of the middle school “Journalists “ they employ

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. This commie censorship needs to doe

Who owns this cluster called yahoo .It's not american owned . If it was we would not be censored .Who's great idea was it to remove the comment sections YOU SPINELESS COMMIE BASTARDS I HOPE THIS PERSON DIES FOR SHUTTING DOWN THE AMERICAN.PROOPE just like in commie. China You spineless chicken cowards

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bring back comments. You shut our voice off.

I'm done with yahoo until you bring back comments

175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Discrimination and violation of constitutional rights

You not allowing people to respond while posting only views that you guys personally support and limiting articles to only those you personally support violates freedom of speech. You also practice false advertisement by presenting only articles you view as "accurate" politically but those same articles provide no actual proof of its claims plus these articles are all only one sided from a liberal stand point and does not represent an unbiased point of view which is where the discrimination comes in. Discrimination laws also include political views and you violate them by only allowing liberal minded articles while also…

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 125th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop lying by omission and bring back the comments section.

Bring back the comments section to bring back a sense of community. Since everyone knows Yahoo is a lying leftist propaganda shill and only brainwashed sycophants believe their stories there is no point to read Yahoo at all.

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Dump Yahoo for Fox News

Dump this liberal, leftist blowhole site and go to a real news site, FoxNews.com there’s no pandering, boot licking, White people hating, scare the sheep 🐑 fake news, only pro Trump, pro America Articles. And best thing is, Fox News allows comments, they believe in free speech and free debate unlike this putrid, sordid site

154th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would suggest yahoo add a frequently asked question section below stories to address the most common questions and opinions

People have questions and experts express opinions and the most frequent ones should be added to top stories in my opinion

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Enable comments again!

This is not China ok. We have freedom of speech here. You need to enable comments again so people can talk about the articles you post.

154th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base