Right Side Panel (Contacts, Starred, Etc)
There should be a way to remove the contact box on the right. This feature is useful when two windows (one is yahoomail) are displayed side-by-side. During these situations, window real estate is valuable.
-
mblaufuss
commented
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Provide a way to hide/collapse the far right "contacts" panel. I cannot view/read the full width of my emails and have to scroll left and right of the email body just to read my emails.
Thanks!
-
Rupert Chambers
commented
REMOVE STARRED FOLDER
-
Karen Norton
commented
Why are you forcing me to have another panel open all the time? I can't close the panel on the right no matter how many times I click the star button.
-
Rushi Patel
commented
the calendar, starred emails and contacts panel appear no matter needed or not. this creates a clutter on the page. please put in a feature of enabling it or disabling it in the appearance so that the page does not appear cluttered with unnecessary sections.
-
jeff singer
commented
How can I remove the right sidebar? I do not want to see starred email or the list of contacts
-
Aris Fraggos
commented
The new layout enforces the Starred / Contacts right view (on a Desktop browser), which takes a lot of space from the actual email message itself. This is really prohibitive for me that I have an eye condition and I need the space to read my emails with clarity.
Also, this change forces me how to engage with my useful day to day tool. The right way is to provide configurability.
I am not happy at all. I am 30 years user of Yahoo email and the last few years a paying user as well. It feels as if you are taking us for granted. This is a certain way for a business to loose customers
Best,
Aris
mob: +44 77 1516 4533 -
Nicole Marie Reidy
commented
For the love of god let me remove the additional box on the right that shows starred emails, contacts, and settings. I know how to navigate my inbox. I don't need ANOTHER box taking up space.
-
Sam Loest
commented
Give a way to remove the Starred | Contact and more panel off the to right.
Get rid of all the additional padding between dialogs. -
Jason stevens
commented
Please,please,please,please,please take away the worthless "Starred Messages/Contacts/More" section out of the yahoo mail Inbox view. The box takes up too much space on the screen and makes it difficult to view my inbox. I can't even read the text because of the resizing due to the empty "Starred Messages/Contacts/More" section. Also do not see a way to remove or resize in settings
-
Jeff Flinn
commented
I would like to be able to keep the right side panel minimized in the new mail+ view. Every time I open Mail+ the right panel is open and must be minimized using the >>. I would like the option to set the default behavior to open minimized so I have more room on the screen to read my email.
-
Yves M Courbier
commented
The new design wastes too much UI space compared to the old one. I don't mind the new color style, but please reduce the left and right bar sizes (who cares about seeing these so big once you know how to use them) and give us more room to read the emails themselves. Also there is too much space wasted between the UI blocks.
-
Lori Van Luven
commented
It takes up a lot of room so messages cannot be read in full without scrolled left and right. I intentionally subscribed to paid email to get rid of the ads on the right side to make more room and ended up with a replacement box of starred messages. I didn't get more room, just extra clutter that I was trying to eliminate. If it's still there at the end of my trial, i'm reverting back to the free version.
-
Robert Askey
commented
I hate the side bar on the right side. I know how to close it, but it reopens every time I come back to email. I also hated the Inbox categories but I learned that I can turn that off.
-
Larry White
commented
I would like to be able to disable the part of the screen on the right side that is always open, showing starred messages.
That will give me more screen space for viewing messages.
-
Joyce Wu
commented
The new mail list view contains the avatar/icon for the sender, which makes the page feel too busy and they are not useful at all. Can we have the option to hide it? or even better to allow user customize the columns to show/hide
-
Augustine Judd
commented
Bring back the expand message pane option. I don't have enough space to read typical emails because of the layout changes and the huge amount of dead space to the right of the message pane for the Starred/Contacts/More. I've used yahoo mail for 25 years and this is approaching deal-breaker status... very frustrating, please fix.
-
Robert Geis
commented
Make the white space on the right side usable so I don't have to scroll my e-mails horizontally.
-
Matthew Alford-Naidu
commented
I don't find the menu on the right useful and it takes up loads of space. Can we hide or remove it?
-
Augustine Judd
commented
Bring back the expand message pane option. I don't have enough space to read typical emails because of the layout changes and the huge amount of dead space to the right of the message pane for the Starred/Contacts/More. I've used yahoo mail for 25 years and this is approaching deal-breaker status... very frustrating, please fix.
-
Augustine Judd
commented
There has to be a way to expand the email message to the full screen. It does not seem like one can contract or remove the right panel. The older versions allowed this, I think.