US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why did you change your format? It was just fine the way it was. This new version sucks!

I hate the new format. THe old format was just fine. Why can''t people just leave well enough alone. There always has to be some new mananger who thinks his way is the best. Well, this new way is the worst!

77th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I've marked "See less from "enter news source here" and yet the keep REPEATEDLY showing up in my news feed. Specifically HUFFPOST. Why?!

I've marked "See less from "enter news source here" and yet the keep REPEATEDLY showing up in my news feed. Specifically HUFFPOST. Why?!

63rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Our Engineering team is looking into this. If you could let us know what about the “show less” option isn’t working we would appreciate it. Please provide specific publishers if possible.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

3. 34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  24 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. PLEASE stop posting news on the Kardashians.Read the 2000+ negative comments on every article posted about them. Please spare us from them

PLEASE stop posting news on the Kardashians.Read the 2000+ negative comments on every article posted about them. Please spare us from them

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  58 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  23 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop posting AOC articles. She's not earned the spotlight.

AOC is being presented as a leading Democrat voice when in fact she's a freshman Rep. who has yet to earn the platform she has been given. Granted her opponents are helping to give her a platform buy reacting to the press she's been given. She is a novelty at best.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. pop up ads covering news stores

I am switching to Chrome, the Sliding Ad boxes are too annoying. GOOD BYE YAHOO.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please give your readers more options in customizing the news feed.

I would like to get rid of the "Celebrity" topic but there is no way to do it. Right now you give people "See less from" option regarding the source but not the theme.

111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I want to customize the stories on my news feed! I am REALLY sick of getting stories about murder, animal abuse, genocide, etc. ENOUGH

I don't want to get depressed or outraged every time I check the news feed-- 90% of the stories I get are gruesome, and if I had young ones around while scanning my news- they'd be traumatized. Some of them traumatized me, and I am an adult!

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  54 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop posting non-applicable Videos and commercials

I am not liking that the videos that are now launching within an article have absolutely nothing to do with the article itself other than it might have the featured person in it. IT IS A WASTE OF MY TIME.!!!
    ALSO, I have not been liking the commercials that launch immediately when opening an article. You should know I didn't look AT EVEN ONE!! that's great for your advertising, let your sponsors know that nobody is watching.

80th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Get rid of Hufferpost!! and start reporting facts, not made up or paid for ****!

Get rid of Hufferpost!! and start reporting facts, not made up or paid for ****!

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Yahoo News is just click bait

I hate your clickbait news items that require me to navigate to another clickbait news collector site. Why are you terrible?
    I hate your clickbait news items that require me to navigate to another clickbait news collector site. Just try and read your article on "piers morgan interviewing 12 y.o. hunter" Have you tried reading your own articles? Do you understand that they are painful and annoying and look like every advertising clickbait site? Do you remember when Yahoo news was an actual source of news as opposed to a clickbait generating portal? Why are you terrible?

84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. news

Hello The National Law Review is a Yahoo News Partner but the National Law Review's News posts do not seem to be showing up in Yahoo News https://www.natlawreview.com https://www.natlawreview.com/recent-contributions/feed

189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. print what's newsworthy, like trump being booed at the World Series!

print what's newsworthy, like trump being booed at the World Series!

165th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. POST NEWS WITHOUT your OWN emotions of motivations involved!!!!

Try posting "Just the news". NO Political spin. NONE. We all get it, you HATE TRUMP... BUT MOVE THE H*** on already!!!!!!!!

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I am not a fan of Fox News, and I am quite offended by many of their articles and commentary. I want the option to delete or block their ar

I want the option to delete or block Fox News reports and articles. I notice there are many people who ask for the same and Yahoo seems to ignore these requests. Why? I suggest that you give users this option. I also suggest that we be able to swipe past articles or forward without scrolling down. Scrolling down a page is dated and slow. You see unnecessary junk and you don't have the freedom to breeze by useless information that only clutters the page. GIVE US OPTIONS YAHOO!!!

124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bring back the scrolling news articles that change every few seconds.

Bring back the scrolling news articles that change every few seconds.

124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base