US News

Have more suggestions for Yahoo? Become a Yodeler!
Yahoo Yodelers is an exclusive group of loyal users that help shape the online experience for our users. As a Yahoo Yodeler you’ll get exclusive access to unreleased features, engage with our community of passionate users, and take a look behind the scenes as we create new products and content. Give us your honest opinions and bright ideas and you’ll influence the way millions of people see the world.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo News?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop posting Huff Post, PopSugar, Newsweek, and other Liberal Propaganda sites like they are legitimate "news"?

Stop posting Huff Post, PopSugar, Vox, Newsweek, and other Liberal Propaganda sites like they are legitimate "news"? You KNOW they are NOT legitimate news. You are posting fake news that will be indistinguishable from legitimate news to those that do not know or pay any attention to politics. It's INGENIOUS at best and purposeful misinformation at worst. It's hard to take Yahoo seriously when most of the links are from Huffington Post. Slanted and Biased is all I see.

136th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello, I have been a Yahoo! email user for over 15 years. I am very weary of reading the negativity towards our president on the news page.

It would be a huge pain for me to change email providers. You could say that I could just stop reading the negative headlines, or I could say I will just change providers.
    Thank you for an otherwise great service.

150th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. READ MORE article links NOT WORKING

The READ MORE links are not working! They've been directing me back to a week's old page featuring old news -- this has been going on since the Baby Charlie story.

212th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop posting Huff Post, PopSugar, Newsweek, and other Liberal Propaganda sites like they are legitimate "news"?

Stop posting Huff Post, PopSugar, Vox, Newsweek, and other Liberal Propaganda sites like they are legitimate "news"? You KNOW they are NOT legitimate news. You are posting fake news that will be indistinguishable from legitimate news to those that do not know or pay any attention to politics. It's INGENIOUS at best and purposeful misinformation at worst. It's hard to take Yahoo seriously when most of the links are from Huffington Post. Slanted and Biased is all I see.

261st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Have a strictly real news homepage.

Have a strictly real news homepage for those of us who really want real news and not all that fake news, sponsored news, celebrity/Kardashian ****.

453rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please correct all the links for "ReadMore" to go to rest of article and not some old main page..

Please correct all the links for "ReadMore" to go to rest of article and not some old main page

327th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Need to drop the politics before half your customers drop you

Need to drop the politics before half your customers drop you

73rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. You people have horribly disrespectful news. You constantly bash our country's selected president. WE Americans voted him in office.

Yahoo news people are pathetic. Why don't you try being good joirnalists instead of ANTI-American biggots. We Great AMERICANS voted this man in office. 60% of the states agreed he was our best choice. America has been suffering from inactive, non-caring politicians for years. We finally have a man working to get things done. You don't have to like him. However, when you attack him, you are attacking us Americans. It would be nice if you tried to suppprt our country and suppprt our American views. Work with America not against us!

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Stop posting HuffPost or Newsweek.

Stop posting HuffPost and Newsweek.

750th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop trying to mislead the viewers and sagatage the nation. This is the most left wing, Trump hating, sore ****** web site ever.

Stop it with all of the false and/or twisted news about President Trump. You are only hurting the American People. Shame on you. Stop being a sore loser and admit the American people's vote kicked you but. Accept it and strive to encourage Americas growth and not mislead the public with each Trump headline. Move out of my country and try to live elsewhere as free as you have been here. Why are you so ****-bent on hurting the American people? That's what you are doing with every lie you print. You lost! Get over it!

76th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Try to be more bi-partisan.

We get it you hate the president, Republicans, and white Christian men. Respect the office and stop grouping individuals into hate groups. Not all liberals are retards and not all Republicans are racists. Your love for North Korea over our own country is disgusting. The hollywood elite are nobodies, stop treating them like they are experts on anything but make believe.

360th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Here's a suggestion -- stop connecting with left-wing sites like HuffPo, Hello Giggles, Newsweek, etc.

Here's a suggestion -- stop connecting with left-wing sites like HuffPo, Hello Giggles, Newsweek, etc. Nobody with a working brain stem takes these biased sites seriously. And yet you always connect with them, especially in bashing President Trump. If your intention is to be a true left-leaning site then just come out and say so. At least you'll be honest with yourself.

306th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. What are you doing to combat the armies of Russian trolls invading the Yahoo News comments board?

The Yahoo News comments board is being overrun by thousands of Russian internet trolls, bots and cyborgs. It couldn't be more obvious. Anyone who's been paying any attention knows this is an active and aggressive internet campaign run by Russian intelligence at the direction of totalitarian tyrant Vladimir Putin. The objective, quite successful so far, is to weaponize cyberspace - to spread propaganda and disinformation, to sow rancor and further inflame political divisions among Americans, with the ultimate goal of undermining our democracy and weakening our global alliances and influence. WHAT IS VERIZON/YAHOO DOING ABOUT IT?!

Are you thrilled by…

1103rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 340th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 908th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 375th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Goodbye Yahoo. 50% of America voted for Trump. 99% of your articles bash him

I have had Yahoo as a homepage since I have started using the Internet. I like the news and the layout in general. Yet EVERY SINGLE DAY has a Trump Bashing Liberal Article? Read the comments and 90% of the comments disagree with the anti-Trump rhetoric. Yahoo is apparently lead by liberals who still can't understand 50% of America voted for him. He has issues to be sure. I don't blame negative articles. But every day? 50% of America didn't like Obama. But Yahoo didn't post Obama-bashing articles every day. Yahoo is not supposed bot be a political website. It…

440th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Block the Russian troll bots. They've been proven by multiple intellegence agencies to have interfered with us. BLOCK THEM ALL!

It's been proven by multiple intelligence agencies they've interfered with our election and social media. Political comment sections get hijacked by them and their IPs should be blocked. I'm going to keep reporting them until you block them. They're obvious and make the comments sections unreadable in many cases.

1219th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Stop with the Trump-hating and blatantly left-leaning news. I am sick of it! He's our president - say something nice about him/Melania.

Say something positive about President Trump and Melania. He is our president. She is our first lady. It's a done deal. You are contributing to the problem of divisiveness in our country. There are enough problems to solve without your adding to them with your continuous stream of left-leaning, hate-mongering, divisive news articles. We are ALL Americans. Let's work together. Don't let the lies of the left drive us apart.

750th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please post current news pertaining to INDIA, TOUCHING MAINLY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE

Of late, there are breaches on the constitutional front in India and hence news on this front will be helpful

3522nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 291 292
  • Don't see your idea?

US News

Feedback and Knowledge Base