Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. H2H Scoring

Allow for the option of 2 week h2h matchups in regular season and/or playoffs.

579th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New Pitching Category "The 1, 2, 3 inning"

The 1. 2. 3 inning or 3 up 3 down.
    When your pitcher accomplishes this you get a 1 in your matchup, then the second time a 2 etc. etc. So this would be a positive counting stat for any of your pitchers to accomplish.

579th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Andrew Benintendi should be taken off the can't cut list

He's having a really down year right now, and nowhere near an elite fantasy player right now. I think people should be able to cut him if they want to. Frankly I'm not sure he should have ever been on this list to begin with, but no question at this point he should be cuttable.

389th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I would like to see Fantasy Points accumulated by position throughout the year. That would be a great FGM tool to have!

I would like to see Fantasy Points accumulated by position throughout the year. IE: IF you have a revolving door at Catcher you can see the FP you get in that scenario and compare it to having a top 4 catcher. Would really help prep draft strategies and highlight well managed teams. If it's not working maybe that stat tell me I should trade for a solid Catcher...something to consider!

579th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 579th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 579th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fix player stats to show games played at SunTrust field in Atlanta.

When looking at the split stats page, there are no stats for any player at SunTrust field, including the Braves players. I like to see how players perform at different fields as there are those who actually perform better in certain parks. This has been going on for a few years, I think when the name changed from Turner field.

579th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Double format

Why not have the option for a lig to have both formats
    Just click or the standings to check where u stand on both. H2h ligs should have this for an option. All stats are already kept and tallied.
    Why not make it viewable. Whether it counts for yahoo $ logs is to be at your own discretion but #1 in Roto should be recognized in h2h ligs. I also prefer a total moves limit for h2h. I've used 50 in mine for yrs. It's Roto tho

579th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Double the max waiver moves the first "week" of the season.

First week of fantasy baseball is played over 2 weeks. Yet the max waiver moves stays at 6. Should be at least 10.

340th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Random selection of Managers on Draft Day Fantasy Baseball Flawed

I signed up for two Yahoo Fantasy Public Baseball Leagues.
    Here is the issue,
    1) My first Yahoo Public Baseball league had seven, yes, seven mangers listed as "Diamond or Platinum. I thought this was strange given the chances of top 5 percentile managers assigned to one league.
    2) My second public fantasy baseball league--Yep, there were a total of 6 managers ranked as "Diamond or Platinum--all of them ranked in the "Top 5 percentile of mangers."
    Statistically this is not fair ! Not only for the six or seven managers participating that are ranked high...but what about the managers…

579th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Reset adds/pickups for "Extended Opening Week"

For Baseball's Opening Week - which runs for more than 7 days in Yahoo! - allow the league adds/pickups, to reset on the Monday of the extended week in H2H leagues.

477th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Change your story editor

I don't know who writes the notes that show up when you click the notes box next to the players name but they are very often wrong, for example Mike Clevinger had 12 strikeouts in stats but the notes say he had a career high 11?

579th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Limit the number of Relief Pitchers that can be in an active lineup to 2 max. to put more emphasis on SPs.

Limit the number of Relief Pitchers that can be in an active lineup to 2 max. to put more emphasis on SPs.

579th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Michael Lorenzen for the Reds needs a created batter as well. Just like you have for Ohtani. He’s already played CF this year.

Michael Lorenzen needs a Utility/OF player as well like you have for Ohtani... He’s already played CF this yr. He’ll hit at least 10 homeruns...

340th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. League Draft Board to display on a big screen while drafting on your device.

When we have a group of guys come over to draft, I'd love to put a league draft board on the big screen while each of us have our own devices to make our draft picks.

I think it'll help create a better community environment while drafting (and also my 9-year-old son won't be mouth-breathing into my ear while looking over my shoulder while I draft).

280th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please add a feature to export team rosters and transactions.

I am the commissioner of a auction keeper league and I have to copy and paste the daily transactions throughout the year (weekly or daily depending on how often I want to do it). It would be much nicer to be able to just export all of the transactions once at the end of the year. Also, I have to copy and paste each team roster into a spreadsheet and it needs major editing to be usable. I would love a feature to just export a team roster and download it to a spreadsheet. Most other fantasy sites have this…

579th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Let us re-sort the pre-draft rankings without having to create an entirely new list

Currently, if you don't like the default pre-draft rankings, you have to basically create an entirely new list in your preferred order by clicking the arrows to add players to the "Preferred" list.

Why not just allow us to drag-and-drop names from the default list? If I don't want Scherzer at #1 (I mean, seriously Yahoo!?) and a handful of other players, usually pitchers, in weird spots, I shouldn't have to create a whole new list of nearly 300 players.

Just let me drag Scherzer down to a more reasonable spot and continue to use the default list as is.

150th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Classic mode

Let us go to Classic mode and let it stay tthat way. I dont want to change every time I go to my team.

477th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. New Pitching Stat Quality Appearance

I suggest adding a Quality Appearance (QA) stat for pitchers. Fantrax has this stat, and in a nutshell, the stat rewards a pitcher one point every time they reach 2 innings while keeping a 4.50 ERA intact through their appearance. It gives long relievers a chance at earning some value and solves the issue of a dominant 5.2 IP start not resulting in a QS. At least now that 5.2 IP pitcher earns 2 QA points. It also rewards a pitcher who goes deeper into the game – an 8IP start that has an era 4.50 or under gets 4…

579th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Message/Chat Board Needs to Feel Like Social Media Site

The Message Board has become a waste of space because it's not easily accessible, readable or usable. Posts and comments should be easily scrollable, mobile friendly, and look and feel like Facebook/Instagram/Twitter. Get rid of "topics" and duplicate what the most popular social media sites in the world do to encourage messaging, chatting, and communicating!

280th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 34 35
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base