How can we make Fantasy Football better?

Alshon Jeffery (and other players) going from OUT to QUESTIONABLE every week?

I spent a draft pick on Alshon Jeffery who has not played yet thru week 3 and every week I am blocked from making waiver claims because his status changes from OUT to QUESTIONABLE. (Then back to OUT on Friday or Saturday) I would have to drop two players to make a waiver claim. (one to take him of IR and another one to make a claim) It's not right. 3 weeks now he hasn't played and 3 weeks I've been penalized for drafting him. Why can't a player like Jeffery remain marked OUT until the team says he is definitely going to play? Who does that hurt? Because drafting him is definitely hurting me right now. It's unfair. I went thru this same thing last year with Jordan Reed of Washington for several weeks in a row.

315th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Evan Engram the TE for the Giants is available in my league. Supposed to be out for 2-4 weeks. Should I pick him up and go thru this scenario of being blocked from waiver claims for the next 4 weeks? I'm willing to wait and I'm weak at tight end but I really don't want to go thru this anymore. Eveybody is picking up players but I can't because of a player on my team that can't even play.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

4 weeks in a row I'm blocked from making waiver claims. Isn't the fact that Jeffery doesn't play every week evidence enough that this is unfair? You've got some guy over at Rotoworld making random judgements about who's going to play based on newspaper reports or something. His judgements are WRONG obviously. And I was told it was Rotoworld by one of your employees via an email complaint I made about this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base