Change the Draft site so that the Draft button does not replace the Queue button when it's your turn to draft.
I just did a Mock Draft. I was adding players to my queue when my turn to draft was next. I was about to add a player to my queue just as the person before me drafted his player. The star I was clicking on to add the player to my queue changed to a Draft button a split second before I clicked. So I unintentionally drafted that player. That player would have been about 20th in my queue. That's unacceptable. Please fix that so that no one can accidentally draft someone they don't want to draft yet. (This was on my PC. I don't know how it works on my phone. I don't use my phone to draft.)
Thank you for your feedback regarding not having the draft button replace the queue button. Your thoughts and suggestions are extremely valuable to us which is why we've passed your comments along to our product and engineering teams. We're committed to continuously improving your fantasy experience and appreciate your continued support.