Draft Window
The new format was buggy. Every time a manager picked and the top scroll bar would advance, my entry process was interrupted. If I was scrolling down looking for a player, it was reset back to the top. If I was typing a name to find a player, it would kick me out of the text box and I would have to click back into the text box to continue. The star for the Que was in the same spot as the draft button. So one time when I was trying to add a DL to my que my turn to draft arrived and I drafted that player instead of the Defense I had at the top of my Que because I was clicking to add the DL when the turn started and so I clicked the Draft button instead. I did not find a message board the entire draft. It was my least favorite drafting experience yet.
Thank you for your feedback regarding your draft. Your thoughts and suggestions are extremely valuable to us which is why we've passed your comments along to our product and engineering teams. We're committed to continuously improving your fantasy experience and appreciate your continued support.