Auction Auto draft screwed our league
Hi, this is our 25th year on yahoo and we do an auction draft. One guy decided to auto draft this year and it did such a poor job that it affected our draft and league. I would expect Yahoo would have this fugured but it obviously failed. Please review the draft and see how that lack of participation affected his team the league throughout. I know that this will probably be nothing to you guys but to us it matters. What a failure it was and I dont even care about this year.
Thank you for your feedback regarding autopick. We will pass it along to our team. In salary cap (auction) drafts, it is recommended for managers to make their own picks. Other managers often outbid autopick for the most desired players because autopick caps out at 120% of the default value or at your pre-draft value.