Yahoo league # 1251769
I have a pending trade in this league which includes Devon Achane. As of this morning he has been ruled out for the year with torn ACL. I feel like this trade should not go through based on the injury. If it was a few weeks or so even a month I would understand but this a year ending. To me this changes the value of the trade and should be vetoed. I would’ve expressed this in the protest trade screen but won’t let me submit my input being that I’m involved in the trade. I’m sure I’m not the only one involved in such trade. I’d be happy to renegotiate the deal but a player of his caliber and what I traded to get him will literally sink my season.
Also the trade, approval period is too long. You have to have a trade in by Thursday night in order to be approved by game time Sunday. So that really only gives you 3 days during the week to get a trade processed.