Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Auto Lineup Like Autodraft

I would like to know if you can make an option for auto lineup?
    Just like when you have a draft an you can go on autodraft. In leagues I'm in we have had owners not changing lineups and playing guys out injured or on bye. We need an option for either the commish of the league or Yahoo automatically puts in the players with the highest projections. So is there anyway next year you can put in an auto lineup button so this doesn't happe. Its unsportsmanlike to not play legal lineups.
    Thanks Del

869th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fantasy Points

Why do you have Jameis Winston listed as 22 points in your QB rankings, but have him as more than 32 points on individual teams ??

He is about 12th when he should be third behind Mahomes and Goff.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please Blocked Eliminated Players From Waiver Claims in the Playoffs

Please Blocked Eliminated Players From Waiver Claims During Playoff

Eliminated players participating in the consolation bracket should not be able to make waiver claims. The ONLY players who should be allowed to make waiver claims are the players who are still in contention to win the championship. That is, after all, WHY WE PLAY THE GAME! When a player is eliminated, then makes waiver claims...its at best, bad form and poor sportsmanship and at worst it's cheating and possible collusion.

This should apply to all redraft leagues.

I guess Keeper Leagues Should have an option for eliminated players participating in…

302nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Point shaving(intentionally tanking).

There needs to be some form of points penalty for empty roster spots for teams. Teams will leave open those spots for certain other teams to have ability to win. That affects the entire league for trying to make the playoffs with wins and losses being that percentage points makes a difference if a team makes the playoffs when tied with another. A minimum of minus 30 points per empty spot not filled to play should be deducted. Could this change come into affect immediately for 2018 fantasy season? The name of our fantasy league is DaBoot. It is not…

455th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. please punish this cheater stealing our money and cant protest or post id#73638

id#73638 he has atleast 2 teams took 20 bucks off winners purse lopsided trades cant protest nor post,he needs to be stopped its sickening ide leave him out of the playoffs and never let him be a comish

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. id 73638 tanlines the comish has atleast 2 teams lopsided trades has me and probably all from protes or post and took 20 off champ sorriest

id 73638 comish has atleast 2 teams.lopsided trades and wont let me protest or post probably everyone and took 20 bucks off champ pay and kept it. I think he should be disqualified worst I've seen,he definitely should be punished and never a comishioner please he needs to be shown he cant get away with this,like playoff time not allowed in.everyone in the league would really enjoy that and he would get the message cheating aint allowed he still has 20 bucks

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Trade review process needs to more open

In one of my Yahoo managed paid leagues, Aaron Jones is being traded for Leonard Fournette. This is btwn a top 2 team getting Fournette from 10th ranked team.
    If this trade goes through, which we have no idea into what the review process looks for, then we might as well say bye-bye to our money.

I would love to get more visibility into review process. What factors do you take into consideration? How do you rate a protest? etc,

Thank you.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Does anyone know how to report a commissioner/ get a league deleted

League commissioner has reset the league 3 times now "claiming" he wanted to get more teams. Finally he changed the draft to auction and ran it while no one but him knew about it so he could stack his team and then disabled everything in the league, not able to post comments/email to communicate with others, disabled trades. Basically just created this to allow himself to win a league. Just think there ought to be a way to report this to yahoo and get the league deleted or what not

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Remove Mock Draft Medals

The medals for mock drafting encourage completionists to enter as many as 50 mock drafts with no intention of participating. I didn't think these people existed until I encountered several in my league, but they harm the mock draft process for everyone by not sincerely participating. Yahoo should remove the otherwise meaningless incentive for people to enter mock drafts, or at least cap the medal at a number less than x50.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Deleting league after draft by commissioner should not be allowed

Did a draft 2 months ago, checked in on it almost daily to prepare for fantasy football season. Today, received notification that the league had been changed to non-cash than simply deleted. How is this acceptable? The Commish doesn't like his/her team so he/she deletes the league? Should not be allowed or others will use drafts as mock drafts if they don't like the team they draft and to **** with the other league members.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Put a measure in place beyond "can't cut list" that prevents owners from cutting the majority of their roster as a troll move

Put a measure in place on top of the "can't cut list" that prevents owners from cutting the majority of their roster. For example in public league #1423202 team named "Negligent discharge" cut Adam Theilen, Brandin Cooks and 5 other players, and then added 7 defenses from waivers. The guy has effectively ruined our league for the remainder of the season as a result of this and there is nothing in place to stop him from further damaging the league.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Do not allow auto renew without an affirmative action by the team owner

I'm stuck in a league where the commish locked everyone out and he benches most of the team he's playing that week. I don't want to be auto renewed into that league next year without my consent.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Dont enable the commish to set up scheduling.

Make scheduling random and unadjustable

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Does anyone know how to report a commissioner/ get a league deleted

League commissioner has reset the league 3 times now "claiming" he wanted to get more teams. Finally he changed the draft to auction and ran it while no one but him knew about it so he could stack his team and then disabled everything in the league, not able to post comments/email to communicate with others, disabled trades. Basically just created this to allow himself to win a league. Just think there ought to be a way to report this to yahoo and get the league deleted or what not

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Block users from using messenger

I think there should be an option to block specific users from using the Messenger part of the app. The reason being if someone is being overly harsh or borderline bullyish you cannot stop it. Yes you can personally turn off notifications but as a commisioner you can't stop your overall users from seeing terrible things. Yes you could get rid of a user but we all know that at times during the year that is impossible. Case in point, I'm about to start the playoffs...I cannot delete the user in question as they made the playoffs. Yet the league…

869th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Change Playoff rules if a Manager is Banned for Cheating!

I am in a pro20 league and the number one guy in our league got banned for cheating by trading with a family member who was in 8th place. He got Kamara and Brown for Tyreek Hill, Devonte Adams and Derick Henry. He is currently smashing everyone with his current lineup set. (It is extremely overpowered) He just beat me and knocked me from 3rd place to 5th place (top 4 make playoffs). And apparently Yahoo rules have it so he will make the playoffs but will not be eligible to win money. Shouldn't the rule be he doesn't make…

869th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. get rid of dead beats

Please ban people like Jean (league 1282704) from joining other leagues. They dont even field a team and ruin the league for others who have enjoyed playing for years!!

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Player ratings

I believe that as a way to get rid of cheating or prevent people from joining a league (looking for a competitive league) then being cheated by commissioners, or having the players be inactive. I think at the end of every season there should be an optional survey to everyone in the league, rating players on a 1-5 star rating for multiple criteria. This may include Sportsmanship, Activity, Efforts, etc. Not necessarily rating them on skill, but sportsmanship.

488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Eliminating dishonest commisioners

Don't allow commisioners to continue running leagues
    who aren't honest and trustworthy. League #23421's
    commissioner changed the draft format without telling me, so I joined what I assumed was a live draft that had already taken place. If there are any open leagues with the commissioner named Derrell, avoid them. The man's a crook.

317th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base