Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop making me re-sign in

I have the "keep me signed in" box checked, but I still have to sign in frequently, even though there are no other yahoo accounts on this device and I never sign out... Signing in is a major pain because it has to send a notification to the app on my phone, and it never works the first time... I always have to hit "resend"... This level of security is insane--no one is going to try to hack my fantasy football account... This isn't Fort Knox.

201st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Sign In  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. STOP STOP STOP making me verify my account every time I change my lineup. Stupid, idiotic feature. I do it from the same desk top every tim

STOP STOP STOP making me have to verify my account every time I try to change my lineup. Its stupid and idiotic. I use the same flipping desk top every time. There's security and then there's drunk with power. FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Sign In  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Having to log in using my phone every time is a pain **********. Please stop making me walk into another room just to click "OK."

Having to log in using my phone every time is a pain **********. Please stop making me walk into another room just to click "OK" just to look at my Fantasy Football team. I get that security needs to be tight. I get that, but find another way please.

It honestly makes me not want to log on because I have to do it so often.

488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sign in is becoming a Pain ********** !!

Suddenly accessing my Yahoo Fantasy Football page is becoming a pain **********... all these account keys and constant verifications are burdnesome. Its not my bank account for gods sake. Might switch to ESPN or CBS league if this keeps up.

226th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 317th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Sign In  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 371st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base