Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stat Corrections

It is ridiculous that stat changes happen on Thursday. This took me from in the playoffs playing for a championship to out of playoffs. As of Thursday when I set my lineup I was under the impression I was in playoffs, when I checked the results on Tuesday and saw that I was in consolation bracket I was confused. Not a single message from yahoo explaining the change costing me at a minimum of 2nd place. This was a $500 league costing me possibly thousands of dollars. Not only did this ruin my week, it very well costed the person…

394th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Close the loophole in the waiver wire

Stop allowing the West Coast to have an advantage over the East Coast. The East Coast shouldn't have to get up at 3am to try and get FA before the waiver wire starts. Adjust the time so it makes it fair for everyone. The West Coast can pick up players and never loose their waiver spot at the top.

180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. AJ Green is out

Please update the status to match the news you already posted about the player being out

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remove error#245 from my league

What is this nonsense. If I drop a player and than want to put in a claim to pick him back up...and have the number 1 waiver priority I should be able to

394th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The consolation bracket should be an option.

The consolation bracket should be optional.

185th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Team name more than 20 characters

Can you please make yahoo fantasy better by making more characters for team name

225th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. YAHOO - CHANGE YOUR "PRE-DRAFT" CHANGES CAPABILITY

Two issues I faced regarding "Pre-Draft" settings:

1ST ISSUE:
    1) 10 minutes before the draft time for one of my league, I realized that the time needed to be pushed by 30 minutes (I am the commissioner). Yahoo's pre-draft settings would not let me do this. The commissioner can only change the draft time UP TO one hour before the draft time begins. As per Yahoo, this is because that is when the draft room is created. This is ridiculous. You should be able to change the draft time ANYTIME before the draft begins, even if it's one second before…

164th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. BOWL pick'em BRING IT BACK!!

once removed, and why? just bring it back

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Cheating....

Yahoo Sports Fantasy Football

Pootie-Tang Clan (ID# 1473090 Commissioner cheated on last game Changing Line after Game started to stay Undefeated. His first place first time in FF No way ...Band Him and Take away his First Place

569th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Decimal point scoring for kickers

Please allow decimal point scoring for kickers. If a 39-yd rush is awarded more than a 31-yd rush, the same should be true for kicks. At least make this an option for commissioners.

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Pulling Data from Multiple Leagues

I am working on a Fantasy Football project that looks to pull data (real-time points, teams, team rosters, etc) together from multiple leagues. I have been looking into the Yahoo Fantasy Sports API, but I am not sure if that covers all the data I am looking for. Is that something you can help with or can you point me in the proper direction?

569th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix your tie breakers in Standings for football

League has 2 Divisions - both division winners have same record - so who ever wins the Head to Head match up should be the higher seed in the standings -

569th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Tiebreakers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 8 team Playoff with Consolation Bracket

I run a 12 team league with an 8 team playoff however for the 4 unlucky members there season ends after week 12. I think it would be a good idea to have the option for a 4 team consolation bracket extending their seasons two more weeks so they are still engaged for the rest of the season.

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 8 Team Consolation

I run a 14 team league, and I would love to have the option for a 6 team Playoff Bracket and an EIGHT team Consolation Bracket. Yahoo! currently only offers a 6 team Playoff Bracket and a 6 team Consolation Bracket.

372nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Adding add/drop feature PRE-DRAFT

Adding add/drop feature PRE-DRAFT this allows dynasty GMs to add in offseason trades, then GMs can pick keepers with their proper players and we can then online draft, this would make dynasty leagues so much easier and better to use!

195th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Na slot

Add an NA slot. No need to control this, allow each league to add the option if they wish. Could be used for guys listed as OUT, SUSP, NA, but separate from guys on the IR.

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. If we could see an overall leader bord based on your fantasy rating.

We want to see an overall leader board based on your fantasy rating.

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Can you please add a flex position where you can play Kicker, RB, WR, TE. We're removing the kicker position in our league with another flex

We're in a 12 man team and are adding a flex position. would like the K to be added in flex positions. we're a 12 man league with QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, FLEX, D/St.

That's what we want anyhow

372nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. League ID# 891007 FINALS PICKUP OF FREE AGENT FOR LOCKED IN GAME PLAYER

League ID# 891007 FINALS PICKUP OF FREE AGENT FOR LOCKED IN GAME PLAYER

PLEASE REVIEW OUR CHAMPIONSHIP GAME OUTCOME AS THIS WAS AN ABUSE OF POWER BY COMISSIONER. A PLAYER ALREADY LOCKED IN TO PLAY AT 1PM C. BARNETT 5.90 PTS WAS THEN WAIVED FOR A FREE AGENT K. BOURNE 16.90 PTS PROVIDING INCORRECT MARGIN OF VICTORY FOR CHILLIN LIKE DILLON TEAM OVER HURRICANE ONE 17&18 CHAMP TEAM THIS YEAR. CAN YAHOO MAKE THE APPROPIATE CALCULATION WITH ORIGINAL PLAYER AND UPDATE STATS AS COMMISSIONER HAS NOT ACKNOWLEDGE CIRCUMVENTING THE RULES OF GAME. THIS ISSUE HAS HAPPENED BEFORE AND AND CAUSE…

690th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base