Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Jaylen Samuels

Take the TE tag off Jaylen Samuels in fantasy, he's a running back.

91st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add options for Fantasy Playoffs

Specifically in leagues with divisions, allow the option to have each division have its own seeds. This will allow leagues to mimic the real NFL and how the NFL has its conference champions face each other in the SuperBowl. Please see below and I will explain in detail how this would work.

2 Divisions in a 12 team league:
    -Each division (6 teams) has the top 3 teams make the playoffs
    -The top 3 teams in both division are assigned numbers 1 thru 3 seeds
    -The 4, 5, and 6 seeds for both divisions make up the consolation bracket.
    -In…

98th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 154th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Record Book errors

After the problems with Yahoo player scoring at the end of WK 11 the league Record Books have errors.

Example:
    Team Points - Most
    Single Week (me vs opponent)- Wk 11 225.00 (includes Monday Night Game)
    Single Week, All Time (me vs opponent)- Wk 11 Season 2018 225.00 (includes Monday Night Game)

Team Points - Least
    Single Week, All Time (me vs opponent)- Wk 11 Season 2018 95.00 (Does Not include Monday Night Game)

So in the same week (Wk 11, 2018) I scored both the Most, All Time and the Least, All Time

The same error applies for Passing…

268th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Manually set up playoffs

I know it's possible to set the playoffs manually before they start, but why isn't it possible for the commish to set the playoff matchups each week? I am in a league on CBS where the number 3 seed gets to pick if they play 4, 5, or 6. Then, the 1 seed gets to pick if they play 2 or one of the winners from the previous week. It's not fair to get stuck playing a lower seed who maybe had some injuries but come playoff time they have a juggernaut.

371st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 869th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fantasy Football App Bug

The fantasy football app is not correctly reporting week 11 matchups. It appears to be neglecting the players from last nights epic Monday night game.

869th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. BOWL pick'em BRING IT BACK!!

once removed, and why? just bring it back

488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Expand playoff participants

In 14 team leagues, allow all teams not in the winners bracket to participate in the consolation bracket. 6 & 8 instead of 6, 6, and 2 automatically out

488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow edit to # of teams making playoffs by the commissioner.

With a league of 14 teams, I want to have 7 teams make the playoffs w the reg season champ being awarded a bye. Why doesn't Yahoo allow this? It's either 6 or 8 teams.

371st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Improved Fantasy Football trade veto system

I would like to see some upgrades in regard to the way trades are vetoed in fantasy sports. By default, 33% of the league must vote against a trade for the trade to be vetoed. I am in a 12 team league, therefore 4 vetos nullifies the trade. I am asking you (Yahoo) to improve your process by allowing commissioners to edit the amount/percentage of votes that it takes to veto a trade. We are considering moving our league to another platform if this issue doesnt get solved. we have been with yahoo since 2005, and i would be sad…

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Award waiver claims first, then release all remaining players to free agents! Players locked with no claims..

Players are being locked in the waiver system even when they are not claimed by anyone. At 1am, most players that are not claimed move to free agents. This morning it kept several players, including Matt Bryant and Cameron Brate locked in the waiver system, even though no one claimed them. Then, apparently after waivers were awarded at 2:21am, they became free agents. It would be beneficial for all fantasy team owners if Yahoo would lock all players until waiver claims are awarded and then release all unclaimed players to free agency at the same time. Doing it in different…

488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Maybe, just Mayyyybe your garbage app should notify owners of their players being TRADED!!!! You notify me 9-10 times about questionable/hea

Maybe, just Mayyyybe your garbage app should notify owners of their players being TRADED!!!! You notify me 9-10 times about questionable/healthy status changes, yet you did NOT notify me a player had been traded.... Some one in my league within 12 minutes already took his replacement off free agency. If you had notified me when it was announced, I would have been able to scoop up the replacement from FA BEFORE random opponents took the new RB1 for the browns.

Its un-be-frickin-leavable that you don't notify on TRADES

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Le'von Bell is not on a NFL Roster he should be Listed as NA not Out

Bell is not on a Roster thus should be made NA not out like other players through out the season such as Dez or Marshall who were NA not Out when the were unsigned. Bell is unsigned. For short Bench Keeper Leagues this is a huge issue. Fix it.

869th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The comissioners should be able to customize every round of the playoffs.

Commissioners should be able to adjust every round of the playoffs. We have the eliminated teams play for draft positions. We also have divisions throughout, not seeding teams based on points.

317th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stop allow for unfair and fraudulent comments made in the Weekly Recaps under Matchups

Whoever is doing Weekly recaps is making unfair comments about why an Owner's Team lost in a particular, week, such as not mentioning they lost a player to injury early in a game. They are also posting comments under the Team Name, under Coaches talk, that the owner never made. Put a stop to this.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow playoff matchups to be edited after the playoffs begin.

I'd like to be able to manually change matchups during the fantasy playoffs. This would allow me to have a consolation tournament take place for the Bottom 4 teams, and would include losers from Round 1 of the playoffs.

184th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fantasy Football Playoff FORMAT CUSTOMIZATION

Need the ability to be able to customize the playoff FORMAT beyond the number of teams and reseeding. I.E. The ability to have multi-week playoff matchups (semis head-to-head matchup for both week 13 and 14 then championship is weeks 15 and 16) or even the ability in a 6 team playoff structure for the top 4 high scores for the first week advance to the semis then the top 2 scores in the semis advance to the championship. Really any additional customization ability in the playoffs would be GREAT. Thanks.

371st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Team Not in Championship or Consolation Playoff Makes Waiver Claim

Why is a 10th place team in one of my leagues allowed to make waiver claims but when I try to make a pick up in one of my other leagues it tells me I am locked because I am in 9th place. Something is wrong there.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 68 69
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base