Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Jaylen Samuels

Take the TE tag off Jaylen Samuels in fantasy, he's a running back.

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    32 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Helmet Logo update 08 Aug 2018

Go back to the old Helmet Logos. These are going to alienate older members and make you look like your trying to lure 5 year olds into gambling. Just a minor change that was pointless and in the wrong direction.

51st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. having a stat correction 3 days later is ********. All stats or scores should be finalized no later than tuesday morning.

Stat corrections should be final no later than Tuesday mornings. Getting a stat correction on a Thursday afternoon, effectively costing me and many others a win is inexcusable. This could cost someone a spot in the playoffs. Or put someone who was knocked out of playoffs into the final spot. And if they missed the waiver wire because yahoo showed they didn't make the playoffs, that screws them once again.

91st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Get Rid of Ads You Cannot Stop

When running the clips for scoring used to have no ads, then short ads you could cut short, now they are long EVERY **** TIME. Okay first one, I can see it but for every person you want to see the clip. You are going to make it not worth coming here to play. Google stop messing this up looking for a cash cow.

84th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add options for Fantasy Playoffs

Specifically in leagues with divisions, allow the option to have each division have its own seeds. This will allow leagues to mimic the real NFL and how the NFL has its conference champions face each other in the SuperBowl. Please see below and I will explain in detail how this would work.

2 Divisions in a 12 team league:
    -Each division (6 teams) has the top 3 teams make the playoffs
    -The top 3 teams in both division are assigned numbers 1 thru 3 seeds
    -The 4, 5, and 6 seeds for both divisions make up the consolation bracket.
    -In…

87th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Record Book errors

After the problems with Yahoo player scoring at the end of WK 11 the league Record Books have errors.

Example:
    Team Points - Most
    Single Week (me vs opponent)- Wk 11 225.00 (includes Monday Night Game)
    Single Week, All Time (me vs opponent)- Wk 11 Season 2018 225.00 (includes Monday Night Game)

Team Points - Least
    Single Week, All Time (me vs opponent)- Wk 11 Season 2018 95.00 (Does Not include Monday Night Game)

So in the same week (Wk 11, 2018) I scored both the Most, All Time and the Least, All Time

The same error applies for Passing…

158th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Player auction values in profile

For auction keepers, there needs to be an easier way to check a player’s keeper value. My league makes them keepable at their auction draft value or at their FAAB bid. Clicking on a player profile should display the player’s value instead of navigating out of the profile pages then to the draft page and back to player pages. League recently moved over from ESPN due to a much better fantsy experience but this is a dealbreaker. Such an easy thing that’s overlooked.

91st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make the consolation bracket optional!

I run a 10 team league with a 4 team playoff. We would like to turn off the consolation bracket due to there not being any value playing for 5th place. Most teams don't try these weeks and since we draft in the opposite order of how we finish teams usually try to lose to improve there draft position for the next year. Just give us the option to turn it off, other leagues my want to keep it. What's so difficult about this???

96th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 141st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 67th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fantasy Football Playoff FORMAT CUSTOMIZATION

Need the ability to be able to customize the playoff FORMAT beyond the number of teams and reseeding. I.E. The ability to have multi-week playoff matchups (semis head-to-head matchup for both week 13 and 14 then championship is weeks 15 and 16) or even the ability in a 6 team playoff structure for the top 4 high scores for the first week advance to the semis then the top 2 scores in the semis advance to the championship. Really any additional customization ability in the playoffs would be GREAT. Thanks.

225th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Manual Playoff Seeding for Each Round

Our league is considering a rule change to do manual seeding of the playoffs this year for each round as we want to allow the highest seed in each round to pick their opponents of that specific round.

1) 3 Seed picks between 4-6 for first round
    2) 1 Seed picks between the two winners of the first round

117th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make it possible for leagues to add / trade / drop year round to accommodate the dynasty format

Be ahead of the curve and cater to Dynasty Leagues. Make it possible for leagues to add / trade / drop year round to accommodate the dynasty format. Currently it says “the game has ended” and no roster edits are possible.

359th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Improved Fantasy Football trade veto system

I would like to see some upgrades in regard to the way trades are vetoed in fantasy sports. By default, 33% of the league must vote against a trade for the trade to be vetoed. I am in a 12 team league, therefore 4 vetos nullifies the trade. I am asking you (Yahoo) to improve your process by allowing commissioners to edit the amount/percentage of votes that it takes to veto a trade. We are considering moving our league to another platform if this issue doesnt get solved. we have been with yahoo since 2005, and i would be sad…

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fix the Record Book pages for Team Points and Team Stats. All-Time Records are not updating the team, only the points.

This page is broken for:
    Team Points - Most - Season (Average), All Time
    Offense Points - Most - Season (Average), All Time
    Touchdowns - Most - Season (Average), All Time

It updates the point totals but leaves the previous record holder. Ie, my great season just boosted someone else's stats from years ago.

847th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 890th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Weekly Contracts

The problem I have with FF is it relies heavily on how well you drafted. Get lucky and you win for 16 weeks straight.

In my league we use FAAB which is a lot of fun because it creates a supply and demand market and assigns dollar values to waiver wire players.

Here is my idea. What would be cool is a week-to-week contract system. Teams get a budget just like real life teams. Players get "signed" to a contract on draft day from anywhere from 1 week to the whole season. Initially, this is based on algorithms tracking projected…

582nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 437th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Week 17 Pro Bowl

Give a league option to have a pro bowl on week 17. After the champion is crowned in week 16, you have a league wide game to see who scores the most points in week 17. High score wins the pro bowl.

268th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 66 67
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base