Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sack/Tackle

So last week I lost by .5 on a "sack" of Jacoby Brissett for no gain, then the next day it was changed to a tackle, as he got to the line of scrimmage. TODAY it was changed to a sack again and I lost. But... but why?

344th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get Stephon Diggs OFF the cant cut list please! He is not elite and does not belong here.

Get Stephon Diggs OFF the cant cut list please! He is not elite and does not belong here.

344th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please Fix the Message Board's Character Limit

What kind of genius decides to change the character limit of the message board in the middle of the season?! Seriously, change it back so we can post our full writeups and other messages. Half the fun is the message board. Someone is seriously asleep at the wheel at Yahoo.

136th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Byes

Need to put a player as or defense as Out for bye weeks so we can put on IR or you need to create a bye week spot so we can put players on byes as inactive so we don't have to drop players. Some of us use Yahoo for dynasty leagues and we don't know from year to year the byes until the season starts.

344th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bye Week Spots

We have had a dynasty league in Yahoo for 5 years we have 20 spots and don't want to expand roster size anymore. Some years we don't know how many of our players will be on byes together. We need Bye Week Spots to allow us to not have to make a trade or drop a more superior player for a less superior player just to field a team. It also helps if you have the #1 kicker and defense and dont want to drop them on there bye weeks. You can have players on the IR but not bye…

327th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow the option to change the standings tie-breaker within a division to total points

We switched our league to a divisional setup this season, and it was not clear when doing so that the standings tie-breaker within a division would be division record instead of total points, with no way to change it. Please add the option to change the tie-breakers in the order each league sees fit. You could have total points, head-to-head record, and division record, and allow leagues to choose in which order they would like to apply the tie-breakers. More options is always better. Without this fix, I think we may just do away with divisions, which we don't want…

222nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Tiebreakers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Poll

Please add back the option to post polls on the website. It makes it very hard when trying to incorporate changes moving forward. I want to convert my league to a keeper league... but may have to switch to ESPN or another format if polls aren't enabled. This makes it extremely difficult for people with busy lives to coordinate.

222nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Custom scoring option for Fake FG and Fake Punt TD on Def/Special Teams

My league believes a Def should get the option to get 6 pts for a fake FG or Punt that goes for a TD. The option should be given as it makes those plays much more meaningful and it happens when. SPECIAL TEAMS units are on the field.

222nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. get rid of dead beats

Please ban people like Jean (league 1282704) from joining other leagues. They dont even field a team and ruin the league for others who have enjoyed playing for years!!

344th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make Evan Engram a WR/TE

Per Rotoworld: "Engram was featured early, but fell out of the gameplan in the second half. He played a lot of snaps in the slot with Sterling Shepard sidelined."

He continues to play snaps at WR positions and therefor should be considered one.

222nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Improved free agency process

Currently the waiver wire process requires a choice, we can either run the FAAB process every night and not allow pickups on Sundays before the games, or we can run FAAB once a week but have pickups in a free-for-all format throuhgout the entire week.
    My league (and assume most others) would like an option to run FAAB every night and have add/drops on Sunday morning in case of injury announcements. CBS and many other websites have already implemented this. Yahoo has the best overall interface out there but my league may have to switch if the waiver rules remain…

86th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 344th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow Football team managers pick a bench player on their roster for each position that automatically gets subbed into the lineup if injury

Allow Football team managers pick a bench player on their roster for each position that automatically gets subbed into the lineup if the starter gets injured during his real game....so that position can still accumulate points! i.e. QB Aaron Rogers gets injured, then my backup QB gets inserted into my fantasy lineup so i can still get points for that position

141st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 344th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fairness of Continual Rolling List waiver priority

I don’t understand the logic/fairness of the Continual Rolling List waiver priority that is used in the Yahoo Pro Leagues (assuming I understand how it works). Whether teams are requesting the same players or different players from waivers, it appears that the team with the worse waiver priority will get the later time stamp in each round of claims? So if every team took one player off of waivers each Wednesday, or two etc., the waiver priority would never change. The only way I can improve my priority is if I take fewer players than someone else. That doesn’t seem…

344th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Streaming ff to twitch

I was thinking about adding some scenes for fantasy football into my twitch stream for while I stream on Sundays. Was wondering 1. If that was ok and 2. If you guys have any graphics you could allow me to use in the scene

222nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Correct error with AVG points scored by player

There seems to be an error with the way that average (AVG) points are calculated. Example: in his first 3 games, Hunter Henry scored 0, 11.50, and 0 points. Yahoo! gave his average as 11.50... it should be 3.83. Somehow those "0 points" are not recognized.

[Note: Yahoo! correctly filters out byes or injury inactives for purposes of calculating AVG. That is not the case here.]

We use AVG points scored to compare players (i.e. adjusting for bye weeks or injuries) and to share league-wide "top lists." Please check the algorithm used to calculate AVG and make sure it is…

222nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Update projected points on time

When players are listed as "Out" but still projected points it looks pretty lazy! i.e. Stefon Diggs this week. You have IR David Johnson showing projected points in Wk 10 whereas reports say Arians is hoping to get him back for Wk13 at the earliest.

Get on the ball with updating these projected.

344th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Can't Add New Messages to Message Board

Anybody know why I can't add new messages to my league's message board? I'm the commissioner, and in prior years I've always added a detail, multi-paragraph weekly recap for the matchups. Every time I try to post a weekly recap (starting with week 4 this season), the message board goes to a blank screen and nothing posts. My league managers ARE receiving emails, but the messages are not posting to the forum. Anybody else experience this? What the **** is going on?

Thanks.

222nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Jason, we have a known issue with message board posts over a certain character limit. Our engineering team is working to resolve so you can get your post up soon. Appreciate your patience!

Yahoo Product Support

20. Active/Inactive player view by NFL game

why aren't we able to click on a certain nfl game and see the active (and inactive) fantasy players that are going in that particular game. seems like a very easy feature to include from a dev/it standpoint. i really hate when i'm watching a game and either a) need to memorize every player from each one of my competitors teams (in multiple leagues to boot), or, b) i have to click through each fantasy matchup to see who has who going (or not).

222nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base