Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Projected points are zero for DEFs and some rookies

Greetings. The point projections for defensive teams (DEF) as well as some rookie players (offensive and defensive) are all displaying zero points. Will you please correct this as soon as possible and put up their actual projected points? Thank you.

480th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How the heck can you draft autopick already?

The actual draft didn't even happen yet. This is ridiculous. My first two picks are Ryan and Ertz.Ertz was sandwiched between Beckham and Brown. That is terrible rankings. And, why do I have TWO kickers? I want to leave this league. Or, give me an extra league to draft This is B.S!!!

892nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pulling Data from Multiple Leagues

I am working on a Fantasy Football project that looks to pull data (real-time points, teams, team rosters, etc) together from multiple leagues. I have been looking into the Yahoo Fantasy Sports API, but I am not sure if that covers all the data I am looking for. Is that something you can help with or can you point me in the proper direction?

589th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Improve options for consolation

Most leagues like to have some kind of consolation bracket or competition for those who don't make the playoffs. The 6-team bracket is limited to only the leagues that fit that size.

You should be able to choose the option of having a consolation bracket with 4-8 teams (3 weeks max). Currently, unless you have 6 teams in the bracket, Yahoo doesn't even track these consolation scores anywhere besides the specific teams page. I had to create a scoring chart offline to keep them involved.

Additionally, you could offer an "all play" option for the consolation as well, where those…

589th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Next Day Waivers vs 1-day waivers

As many are saying, waivers don't clear until like 3am EST on Wednesday, meaning that the lowest waiver period (1-day) results in the player not being available until 3am EST on Friday.

This is not only a ridiculous wait period for the lowest setting, but it blocks anyone from picking up players who play on Thursday night. Those players will now be on waivers from the time they are dropped Tuesday PM, for a whole week due to them playing o Thursday... this has been a HUGE bugaboo for my league.

My proposals:

> Option 1 - Make a time…

589th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Customize waivers to run on multiple days and be "free" on gameday

The options for waivers are very limited, either running Tuesday PM or players always stay on waivers (continuous). We'd like to run waivers on multiple days, but still enable "free for all" on game day so owners aren't stuck waiting for waivers.

If we could get the above change, that would be awesome. Beyond that, I believe it should be built in that, on a day that a player has a game, they are removed from waivers. This allows owners to make moves on Thursday night prior to the game if needed, while the players not in the game are…

589th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. ELEVEN FIXES NEEDED in Yahoo Sports Conversations/Comments section

1. Not all initial posts and/or replies "stick." Once a comment does not post (Yahoo glitch), it is impossible to re-post it. Very frustrating and discouraging to all Yahoo participants.

2. First replies to an initial post do not "show" until page is refreshed and/or a thumb is clicked on. Also, when replies are opened (on an initial post), if a thumb is then clicked, the replies close. Probably not correct and should be fixed.

3. Reply threads are "upside down." You have to read them from the bottom up to follow the continuity in chronological order.

4. Duplicate "nicknames"…

892nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fix the Record Book pages for Team Points and Team Stats. All-Time Records are not updating the team, only the points.

This page is broken for:
    Team Points - Most - Season (Average), All Time
    Offense Points - Most - Season (Average), All Time
    Touchdowns - Most - Season (Average), All Time

It updates the point totals but leaves the previous record holder. Ie, my great season just boosted someone else's stats from years ago.

848th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please add playoff options. Each round lasts 2 weeks long, with combined score determining the winner. Weeks 13-14 semls, then 15-16 finals

We would like to bring our league to yahoo, but need this playoff setup as an option. Each playoff round lasting 2 weeks and you add each teams points up to determine the winner.

We use Weeks 13-14 for the semi-finals and Weeks 15-16 for the finals. It really adds to the drama as each round lasts longer and give a better chance for the best team to advance.

589th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Expanded Fantasy Football Options

Support tailored positional scoring such as Tight End Premium.

480th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 892nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 892nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Weekly Contracts

The problem I have with FF is it relies heavily on how well you drafted. Get lucky and you win for 16 weeks straight.

In my league we use FAAB which is a lot of fun because it creates a supply and demand market and assigns dollar values to waiver wire players.

Here is my idea. What would be cool is a week-to-week contract system. Teams get a budget just like real life teams. Players get "signed" to a contract on draft day from anywhere from 1 week to the whole season. Initially, this is based on algorithms tracking projected…

589th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Week 17 Pro Bowl

Give a league option to have a pro bowl on week 17. After the champion is crowned in week 16, you have a league wide game to see who scores the most points in week 17. High score wins the pro bowl.

274th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Cheating....

Yahoo Sports Fantasy Football

Pootie-Tang Clan (ID# 1473090 Commissioner cheated on last game Changing Line after Game started to stay Undefeated. His first place first time in FF No way ...Band Him and Take away his First Place

368th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Expand to NFL offseason

Please consider using the sister league of the NFL to run a Fantasy game during the NFL offseason. The AAF starts in February. It may not be feasible for a full blown game the first year without prior year stats but something like a Pick'em game could start to build interest.

892nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. KICKER: ADDED BONUS 60+ YARD FG OPTION

With kickers getting more powerful, our league unanimously voted that we want the option for additional bonus points on a 60+ yard field goal. Current yahoo settings only give you the option of 50+ yards. I reached out to yahoo asking for this added option. I figured I'd share this idea with the community.

892nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. PPR points per position

Would it be possible to change scoring PPR points per position? We want to do a Tight end premium 1.5 ppr. with RB/WR .5 point.

480th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Final Grade

So you sent me two emails with my "final grade..." a league I got 4th in said "you've built a winner" and a league I got 1st in said "anyone can have an off-year." I'm not sure if this is incompetence, carelessness, or stupidity, but you're making me embarrassed to use Yahoo. Not that this is the first time I've felt this way, nor will it be the last, but at risk of quoting Chris Berman, c'mon man!

589th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Don't penalize DEF for a pick-six or a fumble returned for TD.

A DEF should not be penalized for "points allowed" if they weren't even on the field when it happened. If Jared Goff throws a pick-six, it's hard to blame the LAR DEF for that. If Tom Brady gets strip-sacked and it is run back for a TD, how is that NE DEF's fault?

Frankly, I don't think the DEF should be penalized with "points allowed" resulting from the offense turning the ball over inside their own 20 yard line, but at least there is an argument to be made that the DEF was on the field when the points were…

368th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 66 67
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base