Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add an Nfl playoff draft option

Make a total points league using the nfl playoff rosters 6,7,8 team leagues draft in the week leading up to wild card weekend. No free agents just stick with ur roster throughout the playoffs nost points at the end using standard or custom scoring wins the league.

277th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a head coach

2 points for a win margin between 1-9
    3 for win margin between 10-19
    4 for win margin between 20-29
    5 for win margin of 30+
    0 for loss
    1pt for a tie

277th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. please make a stat correction for LA Charger defense vs Washington. yahoo has 7-13 pts given up, 7 were from a defensive TD

Please make a stat correction to LA Charger Defense vs Washington, yahoo has 7-13 points against. 7 of the points were from a Wash defensive TD which does not count against LA Charger defense

Thank You

425th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Team D/ST Point category for WIN

Bonus points for a team D/ST who won. 1% or something, or variable. This ensures that the winning team is more likely to outscore the losing team.

277th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Expand amount of teams in the playoffs

Expand total amount of teams that can make the playoffs.
    Example: 12 or 16 teams over four weeks (weeks 13-16).

Nice option for big leagues.

ESPN already does this.

277th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The advertisements you allow 3rd parties to manage on your sites make them almost unusable.

I have always favored Yahoo's fantasy sports leagues & have played almost exclusively for over a decade. But the frustration I experience when using your sites now, due entirely to the ads, is driving me away. Latency, site performance, warnings about running scripts, videos with sound, etc. You're definitely trending in a downward trajectory, and there's not much farther to go before I find some other place to call home.

242nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Implement double headers as an option for league schedules!!!

Give the option for leagues to play double headers each week.

187th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Head to head vs. each team in league

Provide an additional head-to-head option where you play against each time in the league, if you have lowest score you would be 0-9 that week, best score 9-0, etc.

425th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fantasy Football app suggestions

I would like to suggest a few thing's for the app:

1. Could you add thing's from the webpage; pick em, record book, projected ranks, power ranks, league medals, hof TL, blowouts

2. Make the hof TL more compatible, I can never see it because it doesn't download

3. Make the app connect to webpage for daily check in

4. Add an overall personalized head to head record for each team you've played

5. Include overall record in app like you've added to the webpage team page.

6. Give a week 17 option after SB to have one final matchup…

277th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please update iOS app to support iOS11 Smart Invert

Alot of people are using smart invert for ios 11 but since the yahoo fantasy app hasn't been updated to support this, the app is unusable when this mode is turned on. Please fix.

277th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow Replacement Players from bench for players injured and can't return to a game.

Recommended change to FFB Scoring Protocol
    With all the injuries occurring in the NFL today and with the current concussion protocol, whereby if a player takes a “hit to the head”, he will most likely be declared ineligible for the remainder of the game; I think it is time for the Fantasy football scoring system to be modified to allow for a “Replacement players” designation. In the NFL, if a player gets injured, a replacement player enters the game and his team gets the benefit if his play for the remainder of the game. In Fantasy Football, if a starting…

425th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 8 Team Playoffs with 4 Team Consolation Bracket

8 Teams make the playoffs in a 12 team league and the other four have a consolation bracket for only two weeks.

425th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. All play record as a wild card and playoff spot tiebreaker criteria

Enable "All Play Record" as a wild card determiner. You already track a teams 'all play record' and report it, at least on a single week basis. My league has voted that this is our preferred metric for establishing wild card births into the playoffs. At the moment, as commissioner, I track that independently and will use the alter playoff seeding manually if needed this year, but it would be terrific to have this automated and reported as part of the league standings.

425th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. New Player Data/Sorting Options

Please consider adding a few additional sorting options that I think would be very helpful:
    1. A "Weekly Points" option, that would show just a player's weekly point totals for each week based on league scoring. This would help for trend-spotting (i.e., a player is getting more or less usage over time), as well as showing inconsistency (boom/bust guys versus steady 10-15 points per week players)
    2. A "lock" option that would allow you to change the selection in the "Stats" menu without re-filtering/sorting the player list. It is always annoying, for example, when you go from having a list…

425th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Playoff Tiebreakers and Post season setup

Why do we have to go through leaps and bounds to set the playoffs for our league? I have three Suggestions
    1. head to head tiebreaker should be bench points. this clearly makes more sense I dont understand how this is not an option.
    2. Why is the consolation bracket locked so all teams have a bye, again let us decide our fantasy playoff brackets

425th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. YAHOO being redirected by Advertiser

one or more of your advertisers is attempting to "redirect" Yahoo pages ... this includes the Home, News & Fantasy game pages .... the problem is increasing .... YAHOO needs to find and filter before NO ONE can stay on your site for more than 3 minutes

277th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Change Playoff rules if a Manager is Banned for Cheating!

I am in a pro20 league and the number one guy in our league got banned for cheating by trading with a family member who was in 8th place. He got Kamara and Brown for Tyreek Hill, Devonte Adams and Derick Henry. He is currently smashing everyone with his current lineup set. (It is extremely overpowered) He just beat me and knocked me from 3rd place to 5th place (top 4 make playoffs). And apparently Yahoo rules have it so he will make the playoffs but will not be eligible to win money. Shouldn't the rule be he doesn't make…

425th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Pass Interference Points

If a RB/WR/TE draw a Defensive Pass interference penalty, award the intended receiver 1 point, and the QB .5

425th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bring back the consolation bracket please!

We've had the same league for 3 years - 14 teams, with 8 teams making a 3-week playoff and the next 4 making a consolation bracket. Our settings haven't changed, and the bracket is gone now. Why? It's very important for our year-to-year management, and honestly, keeps it fun for everyone. Let's get that back.

425th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fix reference to San Diego Chargers in Recap

While reviewing my glorious victory in the Recap this week, I noticed an error in the Top Players summary. The San Diego Chargers Defense was listed as one of the top players, but they are now the Los Angeles Chargers.

277th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 31 32
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base