Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo, can you set up payouts like this for next season?

My league wanted to institute a penalty for not making the playoffs this season. We would deposit both the regular pot as well as the penalty amount before the beginning of the season. If your team does not make it to the playoffs you would not get that amount back, but the teams that did make it should be refunded the penalty amount. Is that possible to set up in Yahoo?

120th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MESSAGE BOARD

What happened to the image embedding on the message boards? This was a great feature that we used often and it seems to be missing. Is this coming back at some point?

104th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The Projections from Rotowire suck. What happened to PFF?

The Projections from Rotowire suck. What happened to PFF? They wanted too much money??? Thanks for a reply.

99th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Team Defense - Points Allowed and Yards Allowed nonscoring data ?????

What the heck happened? These are the most importants stats for a Team Defense. Please put them back!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. is there a way to pause draft?. ex. too many people on a wifi and lagging starts. We would like to regroup

is there a way to pause draft?. ex. too many people on a wifi and lagging starts. We would like to regroup

120th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow draft order to be imported from a spread sheet program such as EXCEL.

For someone like myself who likes to rank a very large number of players, the current system is cumbersome and time consuming. It is far easier for me to rank players in a spread sheet.

99th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow draft order to be set by position

This idea works well on other sites. Makes you more competitive with the other Fantasy Football sites.

120th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. In the draft app, keepers should be indicated on the "upcoming picks" timeline.

In the draft app, picks occupied by keepers should be indicated on the "upcoming picks" timeline. And when it says "3 picks until your next pick", that should mean 3 actual picks, not 3 picks OR keeps. For instance, if the first pick of the round is on the clock, there is a player being kept at the 2nd spot in the round, and I have the 3rd pick of the round, it should say "You are picking next".

104th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. open draft room right away

how are we supposed to mock our draft when we can't see our slot until almost draft time. once a league fills open the draft room like every other draft site does.

120th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. have Mock Draft autopick draft kickers and def last

The Mock Drafts are useless because once someone goes on autopick Def and Kickers get drafted in the middle rounds when in reality they don't get drafted until the last 2-3 rounds. That makes anything after the 6th round useless. Please hold off drafting Kickers and Def until at least the last 4 rounds.

104th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Auction Pass button

There should be a way to secretly pass on a player for an auction draft. If 10 people pass on Adrian Peterson at $10, they give up bidding on him. Then if it is down to two people left bidding, and one bids $40 I don't want to go to $41, I can hit pass. If everyone else had passed, we don't have to wait for the timer to go down all the way to 0s. It can save 5-10s per player and when 192 players are drafted, that can make a big difference!

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Salary Cap/Dynasty Upgrades

As a longtime Yahoo FF client I consider myself a loyal fan. As commish we started out 10+ years ago to create a solid league/community. And we e been using yahoo ever since. As commish I consider it my duty to know your site front and back. Over the years I've gotten prompt replies for everything from stats to player position questions. With that all being said there are just three simple upgrades I'd love (urge) you to make.
    They are:
    1.) when entering the Custom Auction Salary Cap for auction drafts the current system limits the input field to…

120th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 10 Team Playoffs for 16 team leagues

I run a 14 team league and we are adding 2 more teams. With 16 teams we want to have a 10 team playoffs. Teams 1-6 are automatically in the 2nd round while teams 7-10 play in a "wild card" round. We think it is the perfect option as 8 teams doesn't seem like enough. I have looked and ESPN offers this option, we have always been Yahoo and we prefer the Yahoo user interface but will make the switch if this option isn't created

120th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Yahoo, Please fix IDP player position designations

This happens in years that there are coaching changes on the IDP side. For example, currently Jerry Hughes and Shaq Lawson of the Buffalo Bills are currently listed as LB's, where last season they had the position designation of LB/DE, but this season they are listed on the teams website as DE's. Cleveland's LB/DE Emmanuel Ogbah is now listed on their website as a DL (DE), as well as there rookie draft pick Myles Garrett, but yahoo has them listed as LB's which is wrong. Please fix this, it's hurting IDP Dynasty leagues that are currently trying to draft. It…

104th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bring back the number of team enter in the draft

Bring back the number of teams in the draft at registration. For three week now i have had to apply for 4 draft a day just to get one draft as not enough teams to fill it. If we all see the number we might choose a better time slot.

Until Aug Drop the number of time to the 1 Hour mark, better chance league will fill up.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Could Yahoo offer PPR Pro leagues?

I think it would be fun if yahoo offered half-point PPR Pro Leagues. Half point PPR is the default for non Pro leagues. It's just more fun when there's more scoring and PPR is becoming fairly standard across the industry including yahoo daily FF. You could offer half point PPR and non PPR leagues or other unique scoring formats as options.

120th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Every Team Plays Every Team Every Week

n Yahoo's review of each week's game, Yahoo reports "If this team had played every team each week, its record would be ..."
    That's interesting to read.
    It would also be fun to play.
    Just move it from the weekly review to the league's standings.
    Then sit back and think about how much CPU and data storage is saved by not having to generate and store a league schedule for every league.

96th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have the option to set Rival teams inside the league manager so that Yahoo can custom gen the schedule not the commish.

I catch flak every year due to the fact that I make custom schedules to accommodate our Rivalry week games. Its always OOOO look he made his schedule easy blah blah. IF we could set Rival teams for the league then have Yahoo custom generate the schedule my problem would be solved. Anyone playing who sets Rival games could use this please add it Yahoo!

104th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. PPR Mock Draft

It's 2017 ...when are you going to join this decade and add PPR mock drafts?

79th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add/Drop Notifications

Please add a add/drop notification option. It would be soo much easier to know what is going on in the league.

120th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base