Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. AAF?

Can you create an AAF fantasy league for next year? Thanks!

325th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix draft appearance in dynasty/keeper leagues

As it currently stands, viewing the draft results from a dynasty/keeper league is repulsive. Why can't it just be the number of rounds from the draft and not include all keepers in random positions?

325th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. H2H Matchup/Points

Each weeks has potential for 2 wins/2 losses. 1 W/L determined by your H2H matchup. 1 W/L determined by finishing in the top half of your league in points scored that week.

For instance. You win your matchup 67-65. You are awarded 1 win for your matchup. However, your 67 points scored that week were 11th most that week (12 teams). You will be 1-1 that week, while the person you beat will be 0-2.
    This reduces the amount of schedule luck a person receives over the course of a season and puts a higher emphasis on points scored rather…

277th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Career stats for leagues and members

It would be great if Yahoo could offer career stats for leagues and members. Stats such as total points for, total record, +/- pts from last season, avg draft pick, averages for some. I enjoy checking out the league record page and all the little facts that go there, but I would love more stats for members and their careers since the league they're in started. I compile this all on my own, but it would be much easier if Yahoo created a page to do the calculator-work automatically.

491st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Profile "Overall Performance" needs refinement

Your "Overall Performance" percentage includes every bracket you do for march madness, which severely dock your score. I understand there's the fantasy basketball and football levels (bronze through diamond), and I love that, but your fantasy profile's overall score reflects how good you are all around in fantasy games and needs to be refined down to only fantasy leagues, pick ems (that you didn't forget about and most of the weeks filled out), etc. Or just do the bronze-diamond system for all around fantasy leagues and do away with the percentage. It makes me not want to do the brackets…

325th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. allow for extended draft

Having the option for an extended draft, allows teams to draft over a period of time. For example, a league could start drafting three weeks before the season starts. Each team would have, 12 hours to make a pick. It is getting tougher and tougher to find a time to draft, so this would allow more freedom for everyone's schedule.

491st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Delete Smack Talk from Old Leagues

I have multiple smack talk leagues that I don't use. Can you guys make a way to delete them? Every year someone strarts posting in the wrong chat and if we could delete older league chats it wouldn't happen. Not the biggest deal but it'd be nice to have that option.

491st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. tiebreaker

Could we have an option where the commissioner can set tiebreaker similar to what the NFL uses? First tiebreaker would be head to head result, second would be division record, third would be record vs common opponents, fourth would be strength of victory, and then finally points scored.

491st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Tiebreakers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 491st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 491st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. League page and messages

My league is transitioning to Yahoo from Espn and we noticed Yahoo has gotten worse where Espn was strongest? You can't post polls, gifs, and pics.

Why would Yahoo choose to remove these?

491st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Dynasty format.

I am wanting to turn my redraft League that is on yahoo into a dynasty league. It would be awesome to have that option without having to go to a different host.

325th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Let us disable the consolation bracket in fantasy playoffs

I know many people enjoy the consolation bracket in the playoffs, but no one in my league pays attention to these games or cares about them. All they do is mess things up. Please give us the option to turn the consolation bracket off!

There are two main benefits:

1. This will make the "lock eliminated teams" feature more effective (right now it's basically useless because it lets managers in the consolation playoffs continue to make waiver moves, which is not what most commissioners intend when they use this feature)

2. It will prevent meaningless consolation games from determining the…

491st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. WHEN IS YAHOO GETTING DYNASTY SETTINGS????

The largest fantasy football carrier has yet to have dynasty settings so we can play and visit the site all year round and make transactions with players and/or picks. It's a huge pain to have to keep track of everything on a spreadsheet in the off-season. This needs to happen soon or Yahoo is going to lose a lot of leagues. Dynasty is the future of fantasy football so it needs to catch up before it loses out!

216th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Can you please create a couple options for CFL football?

Possibly create a pickem CFL Pool involving a spread in some way and or a league head to head Pool involving drafting players the same as the current NFL league pool runs.

65th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 0.5 PPR Expert

A lot of leagues are utilizing 0.5 PPR for a better balance between RB and WR. Yet, the experts on each site only discuss either standard or full PPR scoring. There is a whole untapped market here given that there would be a lot of issues to discuss, starting with draft strategy, roster construction, depth, etc.

325th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 491st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to suggest a way to allow each League Commisioner to set up their league playoffs. I have a Superbowl and a Toilet Bowl setup.

I run a 3-Division league with 4 teams in each division. I take the top 6 teams and they compete in a Superbowl Playoff. I also take the bottom 6 teams and they compete in a Toiletbowl Playoff. If I had control over the playoffs, I could use my own scheduling to allow my teams to see who they are competing against.

491st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 277th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Offer Canadian Fantasy football!

I bet there are a lot of folks who would play fantasy CFL.

277th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base