Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Continuous waivers with free agency period Sunday through Monday

Continuous waivers with free agency period Sunday through Monday. There's just so much information regarding injuries that comes out on Sunday, some of which is impossible to prepare for. This would be the perfect solution!

985th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. continuous waivers - players who have played shouldn't run until Tuesday

We used to do it with the game-time to Tuesday option with free agency during the week. We found that it ended up being a race to your phone midweek if there was news of injury, so we decided to switch it to continuous waivers this year. It would be nice to have players who played to process waivers on tuesday night while those who haven't played stay on the daily waiver routine. Is this a feature Yahoo would be willing to add? I know Sleeper has this capability.

985th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Give kickers points for successful onside kicks!

Kickers should be awarded for their clutch onside kicking abilities, if recovered of course ;)

985th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Be able to trade amongst IR spots

Allow trades between players who are in the designated IR spot. If I want to trade my injury reserve player for another I shouldn't have to make any cuts or further management to my team to be able to do so.

Example:
    Current system- Trade IR Paris Campbell for IR Sterling Shepherd. Requires both managers to cut a bench player. OR trade IR Campbell and starting player for IR Shepherd and starting player. STILL requires both players to cut a bench spot.

Should be IR for IR and done.

1316th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mock draft

We wait 2:30 for Mock Managers to fill, then we wait another 2:30 for Mock draft to start. When participants are full, we should start :30 seconds after NOT 2:30...tnx

985th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. fantasy football widget

With the new IOS update, I think a yahoo fantasy football widget would be really cool. Having your weekly score for a smaller widget, and you matchup score for a bigger one would be awesome. Being able to see my score on my hone screen would be a great improvement. I hope you can make this idea happen!

985th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hire IDP-specific experts/score projectors

Defensive player projections and rankings need a lot of work. Hire some people who know what they're doing in that area. If your product were better, maybe more people would want to play in IDP leagues

985th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Player profile pop-up window sometimes glitches when trying to close it on roster and player search pages

When I try to close the player profile pop-up window (which needs a redesign/added info) within the roster and player search pages, it sometimes sends me to the top of the page and the window remains open. This glitch has existed for years

985th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to pause/rewind Fearless Forecast videos

I go to read a player’s overview for the week and what do I get? I end up missing part of the Fearless Forecast video (which automatically plays) and can’t rewatch it without sitting through the rest of it, only to watch it again. Don’t get me wrong, the Fearless Forecast videos are pretty helpful! But it would be nice to be able to pause/rewind them when need be.

985th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make the defensive yardage scoring setting more precise

Under scoring settings in commish tools> defensive yardage, make the yardage scoring settings less "chunky" for commissioners. I plan to make this scoring setting HEAVILY INFLUENTIAL next year in my league and need the setting to be less "chunky" and more precise, just like the rest of the scoring (like wr, rbs, qb scoring settings).

Additionally, I would like the same to be done for points allowed by defenses. Points allowed by defenses is "doled out" in chunks as well in commish tools. Why not make these settings precise like all the other settings in commish tools? (wrs, rbs, qbs).

985th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Potential Minor Bug/Defect with 'Note To Self' section

Not sure where else to provide this feedback; I did see the note advising: "If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues."

But the 'Contact Us' Help site appears to cost money/require a subscription to even provide feedback?: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-football/contacting-yahoo-customer-support-sln26180.html

I stumbled across what appears to be a bug/defect with 'Note To Self' functionality in https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/ under 'My Team' tab -> 'Note To Self'

I am using:
    Google Chrome version 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit)

When attempting to add the following information to the top…

985th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stat Tracker - TOUCHDOWN display

When a team scores, I hate the way it simply says TOUCHDOWN and the team name as, unlike previous years, that stays on the screen until the scoring team kick off. Never mind saying how they scored the touchdown and who scored it which is the most important in fantasy. Then no mention of if they made/missed the extra point, or went for 2.... a huge fail. Same with Field Goals... How long was it etc... I dont like having to dig to find that information when it should be readily available. This needs to be fixed IMMEDIATELY!

985th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. More Filters To Find Custom Leagues

It would be helpful to have more filters to search for leagues of interest on this page - https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/reg/joinleague/private.

Filters such as # of bench players, league fees, payouts, IDPs to name a few.

899th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2019 Draft Results Not Accessible

I posted this yesterday and AH from Yahoo Customer Support recommended writing help.yahoo.com - a function which also doesn't work, despite my numerous attempts. Please contact engineering support to fix this problem...thanks!

Last season's (2019) draft results are no longer accessible. When you go to your league settings and click the drop down menu to view "2019", and then go to DRAFT RESULTS, an error appears. You are unable to view draft results.

However, if you go back in time to 2018...2017, etc., the results are visable.

Having access to the 2019 draft results is vital to our league (19…

699th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Guy in my pay league has two teams. Yahoo Public 95487

Guy in my pay league has two teams. How is that fair?

899th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Set up a Reserved/COVID function so that players lost to corona virus can be kept on roster without penalty.

Prepare for corona effects by setting up a specific DL for players sidelined. The idea is to allow teams to maintain rosters without being penalized by the random nature of the disease. Thus, Reserve/COVID players would not count against roster size.

97th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Revolutionary Fantasy Football League

New far more competitive way to play fantasy football. Eliminates ability for teams to tank or ruin leagues for other players. Changes and updates draft strategies.

985th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Trading Auction Budget Money

Can there be a feature added to trade auction budget money for future seasons in auction keeper leagues. If you can trade picks in standard league I don't see why you can't trade draft budget money also.

113th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 699th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Being able to add my Yahoo leagues to my computer desktop, right clicking doesn't work.

Being able to add my Yahoo leagues to my computer desktop, right clicking doesn't work.

985th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 66 67
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base