Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Don't set position limits **** tards....

Why would you limit how many players could be on a team what if I wast my whole team to be running backs, I'm switching platforms now. Idiots...

162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stupid Yahoo

The stupidity of Yahoo's Pre-Draft Player rankings is shown by comparing it to the Average Draft Position rankings. The latter reflects actual fantasy value, while the former illogically inflates the value of Qbs. Why change a system that has worked so well in the past? Autopicked teams are seemingly going to be totally screwed this year.

162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why are the top 30 players in the pre-draft rankings all qbs? This makes no sense, and will create chaos if using autopick. So stupid!

Why are the top 30 players in the pre-draft rankings all qbs? This makes no sense, and will create chaos if using autopick. So stupid!

162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Option for keepers to not be applied in a round during the draft

in a league where draft picks are traded it gets screwed up because keepers are applied either in the first couple of rounds or the last couple. This in turn screws up the draft order. if i traded my first pick of the draft but my keeper is applied there it doesn't draft in order correctly. keepers should have the option to be applied simply before or after the draft is finished.

129th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Skip a draft spot

Weighted keepers are becoming more and more common. With weighted keepers you lose a round of the draft based on which round a keeper was drafted the previous year. My idea would be for commissioners to set the draft order 1-10 or 12 or whatever it may be but select a team in a specific round to be skipped over that way you don't need to spend hours adjusting the draft order for draft positions lost by teams.

129th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. PPR Mock?

When will join the rest of the fantasy football world and offer PPR Mock and PPR Rankings? Almost everyone I know only plays in PPR's because they're more fun and harder to draft. We love the Yahoo Fantasy platform during the regular season but it's awful preparing on Yahoo prior to the live draft. You don't have flex positions and your rankings are way off. Please catch up before you lose everyone to the ESPN platform.

162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Pre Draft rankings

Why are the pre-draft rankings to top heavy with QB's? That will make it very difficult with the leagues having auto pick players.

119th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. None of the videos within the player profiles are working at all! Please help.

Fearless Forecast videos in player profiles are not loading at all.

162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. the auto generated schedule should have you play division opponents twice for everyone

We play in a 10 team league, 2 divisions with playoffs from weeks 14-16. That leaves 13 season games. Why is it so hard for the schedule to generate everyone playing their division opponents twice and the teams from the other division once. It works out perfectly. It's just idiotic that I have to spend 3-4 hours redoing the schedule just because yahoo can't auto generate one that makes sense

129th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Mock Drafts and Pre-draft Rankings

Mock Drafts and Pre-draft Rankings...Why can't I use personal Pre-draft Rankings in my mock Drafts, there's a "Yahoo Recommended" box and a drop down box with my leagues name on it. But neither pick brings up My Pre-draft Rankings in the mock draft...... Could it be that custom Pre-Draft Rankings are used only in the real draft..... This is the first time in 14 years that this is happening.....need help, draft is very soon, thank you, anyone.

162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow for double header schedules.

Example: In 12 team, 13 week leagues with 6 teams in the playoffs you cannot play your division twice and every other team once. Creating an unbalanced schedule. A week one double header for everyone would solve this.

129th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. need number to call for help

need number for help to call

162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Exportable draft/team rosters

I realize that Yahoo cannot anticipate/account for all possible league setups. However, giving us a one-click setting to export (as csv and/or Excel format)
    1) the previous year's draft
    2) end-of-year rosters
    Would cut down on a good bit of manual work that I (and surely other commissioners) have to undertake every season.

For example, many keeper leagues have a cost associated with each keeper. While there some variations that are automated within the Yahoo management system, there are several that are not:
    1) keepers are kept in the round they were originally drafted
    2) keepers are kept in the…

99th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. A bit more reality

The post draft evaluations are kinda weak. I love the sense of humor but the evaluation is largely still based on wide outs. It's pretty clear the bias is towards the strong wr aspect.

162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Printable rankings!

A link to printable up to date draft rankings to use in live Yahoo drafts would be great. Using ESPN rankings sucks.

162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Combine H2H and points scoring leagues

Combine H2H and points scoring leagues to make it more fair. .5 W/L for the H2H and .5 W/L for top half high points for that given week. That way if you play someone every week that has their best week against you and you happen to score the 2nd or 3rd highest points. You still have a shot to win and make the playoffs based on a more fair by combining the 2 methods.

129th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Projected totals

Why are the projected totals all 0 now? Please don't be like NFL.com and ruin this for everyone because of a few broke brains who think that's the final before any games are even played.

129th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Create the option to allow two-week playoff matchups

ESPN (among many other sites) offers an option where playoff matchups can last two weeks instead of 1, and the cumulative score after both weeks determines the winner.

99th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Weekly Redraft League

Leagues should have the option to redraft new teams every week. Draft position each week could be set by dollar values or by standings. All other settings would be the same

129th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base