Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fantasy Football Playoff FORMAT CUSTOMIZATION

Need the ability to be able to customize the playoff FORMAT beyond the number of teams and reseeding. I.E. The ability to have multi-week playoff matchups (semis head-to-head matchup for both week 13 and 14 then championship is weeks 15 and 16) or even the ability in a 6 team playoff structure for the top 4 high scores for the first week advance to the semis then the top 2 scores in the semis advance to the championship. Really any additional customization ability in the playoffs would be GREAT. Thanks.

371st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More customizable scoring and standings

Would love to be able to have scoring and standings as follows: win your matchup, get a win. Place top half in scoring for the week and get another win. Finish bottom half in scoring, you get a loss. 2 wins/losses every week. Prevents the person leading the league in scoring from being 0-4 going into week 5. I want this specifically for my league, but would like to see more customization available in general.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Grand marabout voyant

Je suis un marabout voyant pour régler tout vos problèmes occultes, retour d'affection, envoûtement. Contacte WhatsApp. 0022996723505

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Team Not in Championship or Consolation Playoff Makes Waiver Claim

Why is a 10th place team in one of my leagues allowed to make waiver claims but when I try to make a pick up in one of my other leagues it tells me I am locked because I am in 9th place. Something is wrong there.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Tiebreaker is supposed to be Head to Head season record, but 4th seed went to highest scoring. Need HELP ASAP

Our league is supposed to be head to head season record tie-breaker. 3 teams finshed 8-6. 4th seed went to highest scoring instead of the team that won their regular season matchup by 90 points. Need help changing playoff seeding in our league

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Have a filter for this forum by year

I sorted by Top and found out I was looking at a post from 2016 that is still in the "Gathering Feedback", so that likely won't be implemented.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Let us unlock schedules in the playoffs

Not having control really sucks.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. BOWL pick'em BRING IT BACK!!

once removed, and why? just bring it back

488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Playoff reseeding

Tie break system needs to be primarily best record against followed by points scored. Reseeding in playoffs needs to follow same consideration. Additionally, if you're going to use points scored to date to determine playoff seeding, that should carry to subsequent rounds. We won our initial week and are now seeded behind a team with identical total W/L record, regular season win against, and more total points scored through first round of playoffs.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Tiebreakers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Give the 2 points for Bobby Wagner blocked FG tonight.

Make it right and give the 2 points for Bobby Wagners blocked field goal in tonight’s game against Minnesota.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Manually set up playoffs

I know it's possible to set the playoffs manually before they start, but why isn't it possible for the commish to set the playoff matchups each week? I am in a league on CBS where the number 3 seed gets to pick if they play 4, 5, or 6. Then, the 1 seed gets to pick if they play 2 or one of the winners from the previous week. It's not fair to get stuck playing a lower seed who maybe had some injuries but come playoff time they have a juggernaut.

371st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make score next to fantasy player be like nfl. Home team is the second score shown

When looking at match up, there will be a score of the game. It gets so confusing. Yahoo will show the score for the team player first and not the away team.

So silly. Just make it like nfl

If patriots have 18 points and are at Miami who has 21. I have tannahill playing so the score will show as 21-18

Please show it as 18-21. As of now it seems yahoo shows the score of the players team first no matter who is away or home.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Jaylen Samuels

Take the TE tag off Jaylen Samuels in fantasy, he's a running back.

91st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fractional Defenses & Kickers

Add fractional defensive & kicking scoring options. Other platforms have it. Yahoo needs to keep up!

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Show me Fantasy Points in player's Game Logs like it does on Android

Currently the desktop version doesn't show Fantasy Points and leaves me trying to translate every stat into fantasy points myself if I want to try and find scoring trends. Quite frankly, it's become so tedious that I'm considering switching back to another fantasy app even though Yahoo blows other apps out of the water in every other way. This feature (and playing the waiver wire in general) is just so integral to my experience throughout the year that it's frustrating it that seems to have been omitted.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Notification if comment posting is read?

In my league, I have always make weekly reports on what happened in the league the past weekend. I do a more personal report with a bit of grats or smack talk or predictions. Anything that helps make the league a bit more fun.

I was wondering if there was a way to have the players team icons show on the OP comment so I can tell if someone has read it or not? Maybe along the title bar or across the bottom of the OP next to the reply button.

Usually I just assume it's read or I bug…

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fix the record book from the week 11 mess up

Add a customer service department, I cant seem to find anywhere to email someone to address an ongoing problem

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. options for league schedule

can we making a setting in the commish settings that would allow everyone to play everyone in the league every week and base a win-loss record off that, instead of a head-to-head setting.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 68 69
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base