Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Commissioner Option to designate Bench positions

I run an IDP league, and I have a rule in that league that every team must keep 3 players minimum on their Bench for the defense. It would be easier if this was in the leagues Commissioner options to assign Bench players to offense and defense, and have a couple Bench positions as "floaters" to use on offense or defense.

341st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Roster Max needs to increase to 35 or 40

The current Yahoo Roster Max of 30 is too small for IDP Dynasty Leagues. I would like to run a full 11 man starting defense, but it's incredibly difficult to do so with a 30 Roster Max. Other Websites like ESPN offer a Roster max of 40 players. Even an increase to 35 would be beneficial to IDP Dynasty leagues.

341st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Playoff Setting of 7 Teams/1 Bye

Can you guys please add a playoff setting of 7 teams, 1 bye.
    where the top overall seed of the regular season were to earns a bye for the first round of the playoffs instead of playing the 8th seed. after the first round bye the #1 seed would play the winner of the #4 and #5 seed matchup in the 2nd round. while the rest of the playoffs continues the same as if it were on an 8 team playoff setting.

It would be nice to add an incentive to be the top overall seed but I feel like…

222nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow multiple games per week

Allow double header games each week if so desired. I’d like to play a 16 game schedule over 13 weeks so each team would have 3 doubleheader weeks

522nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 341st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 495th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. double headers

double header weeks please

341st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop restricting to the desktop site.

I have a FF Keeper League, every year the mobile app becomes more constricting, and wants me to go to a desktop. I work mobile, and only get home rarely. As the world becomes more mobile, WHY does Yahoo want to try and chain us to a desktop???

290th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Draft grades

Hello, we are having issues with the server not giving my league its draft grades. It keeps saying error or processing. We know the grades don't give us points but its a part of the game and we would love to hear what the league has to say

522nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Use fractions of points for kicking

Almost every other site is going to the fractional point system for kicking. There is a huge difference between a 49 yard field goal (4.9 points) and a 40 yard field goal (4.0 points). Under the current system, they are scored the same. Come on man.

522nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Start some of the $250 pro football leagues sooner than the end of July. Ughhh.

Come on Yahoo, start the $250 pro leagues before the end of August.

Oh, and if they don't fill up, just transfer the funds to our wallet instead of back to the credit card where I have to wait days to use those funds again.

522nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why does your can't cut list not include any qb? Also, how is Jerrick McKinnon included in the list?

Please add qb's to the can't cut list and remove Jerrick Mckinnon from the list.

522nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. more pro leagues. There are VERY few options left and literally zero auction leagues until end of July.

Been doing pro leagues for nearly decade this year options are extremely limited. Zero auction drafts until end of July by July lst year I had done several. Yahoo is literally throwing money away. Open up more pro leagues to those who choose to draft early and often!

290th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. In my league, the. Inner is the team with the best record after the first 13 games.

In my league, the champion is crowned after the first 13 games. I have a traveling trophy for the winner. We then go into the playoffs and the winner gets a traveling trophy. Would you please work on a format that reflects this idea. It is very effective in keeping interest high right up to the playoffs as the top eight teams make the playoffs and anyone can then win the playoff trophy.

522nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 522nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can you add the option for a silent auction so that my friends stop copying my bids?

Can you add the option for a silent auction so that my friends stop copying my bids?

341st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ADD A PLAYER

When adding a player and dropping them shortly after, meaning the same day, should still be available to the remaining teams to select, and preventing that team from adding that plater for a week. A player should be on your roster for three days before being added to the waiver wire. It will lead to making smarter decisions

495th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Yahoo should create customized Slow Draft option...

Create live drafts that have a customized timer and notifications. Simple right! Yahoo! already does both, why not combine the two. This would allow leagues such as mine to do a slow draft which a manager has hours or days to select a player then when they do the next manager would receive a notification that they are on the clock. Currently my league does this through GoogleDocs and texts. Yahoo! would be able to charge for this ability I'm sure. The other platforms allow you to do this but it costs a lot and I really like to use…

495th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Better notes on defensive players

I run an IDP league (separate from my offense league) and it seems like all of the notes are about offensive players. There are rarely notes on injury updates or players moving up the depth chart. The information is out there, just more difficult to research and some of my managers don’t have as much time to delve deeper than using the yahoo notes.

341st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 290th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base