Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WHEN IS YAHOO GETTING DYNASTY SETTINGS????

The largest fantasy football carrier has yet to have dynasty settings so we can play and visit the site all year round and make transactions with players and/or picks. It's a huge pain to have to keep track of everything on a spreadsheet in the off-season. This needs to happen soon or Yahoo is going to lose a lot of leagues. Dynasty is the future of fantasy football so it needs to catch up before it loses out!

315th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Take me off

I do Not Play money games so please remove this **** from my screen and Don't send it to me AGAIN, is that clear...

473rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can you please create a couple options for CFL football?

Possibly create a pickem CFL Pool involving a spread in some way and or a league head to head Pool involving drafting players the same as the current NFL league pool runs.

139th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 0.5 PPR Expert

A lot of leagues are utilizing 0.5 PPR for a better balance between RB and WR. Yet, the experts on each site only discuss either standard or full PPR scoring. There is a whole untapped market here given that there would be a lot of issues to discuss, starting with draft strategy, roster construction, depth, etc.

315th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 473rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to suggest a way to allow each League Commisioner to set up their league playoffs. I have a Superbowl and a Toilet Bowl setup.

I run a 3-Division league with 4 teams in each division. I take the top 6 teams and they compete in a Superbowl Playoff. I also take the bottom 6 teams and they compete in a Toiletbowl Playoff. If I had control over the playoffs, I could use my own scheduling to allow my teams to see who they are competing against.

473rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 473rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Offer Canadian Fantasy football!

I bet there are a lot of folks who would play fantasy CFL.

473rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please allow us to delete old league chats on the fantasy messenger!!! This is ridiculous now. I have 2 year old chats on there!!!!

Please allow us to delete old league chats on the fantasy messenger!!! This is ridiculous now. I have 2 year old chats on there!!!!

315th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please allow us to delete old league chats on the fantasy messenger!!! This is ridiculous now. I have 2 year old chats on there!!!!

Please allow us to delete old league chats on the fantasy messenger!!! This is ridiculous now. I have 2 year old chats on there!!!!

473rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I think it would be cool to add a video chat option during drafts.

I idea is that managers can talk smack during the draft or at the very least announce their own pick.

315th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 451st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can we expand and get Team Stats for all sports?

Football has no team stat option and would love to see filters for the other sports for 7 day, 30 day, etc. (like basketball).

315th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Two-week Championship

Was looking for fantasy hockey engineering forum but alas.
    Can we please adjust our playoff settings to create a two-week championship round (combining weeks 23 and 24)?
    There is no option to do this despite popular support. Why?

209th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Improve Message Board- Mobile

I put out a weekly recap on the league message board and would like the opportunity to include pictures/gifs on there, or at minimum enable hyperlinks through mobile.

473rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Matchup Change - All Play

We moved to an All Play format years ago but this is something that has to be tracked manually. We have found this to be the most competitive way to run a league and truly end up with the best teams going to the playoffs. Can we please make this a league option for next season?

473rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Individual position scoring

We do 1.5 PPR for TE specifically with other positions being 1 PPR but this had to be done manually. Can we add a feature to change scoring per position?

473rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Get rid of League Medals and Hall of Fame

These are completely worthless, obvious advertising ********. They add ZERO value to the game and therefore should be removed.

209th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fantasy Football Level

Your fantasy level is really only relevant to head to head leagues. I'm in a points league, have won the league two years in a row and am rated "SILVER"?? The guy that came in 5th was rated "GOLD"???

Seems like it's pointless in points leagues (pun intended. :-)

271st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. why are you getting rid of fantasy games like golf,nascar and bowl pickum

it doesnt make any sense unless you're looking to lose alot of your existing customer base..ive been commishing leagues for almost 10 yrs,and this might be a shocker...but people are really upset and are planning to flock to other sites like espn,and cbs sportts...soif thsts what yahoo is aimimg for its workind

315th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base