Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Totally customizable playoff formats

There absolutely needs to be the ability to create a totally customized playoff format. Our league went to 14 teams this year and it created several issues with playoffs, due to the limited options that yahoo allows. It shouldn't be very hard to allow commissioners total control for playoff brackets, allowing byes where an odd number of teams enter or continue in the playoffs. Other sites have these options and yahoo needs to keep up. I know we're not the only ones who are a bit salty about this. We want to come back next year, but you need to…

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  351 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dynasty/Keeper support: rookie draft, open year round, etc.

Implement the features that myfantasyleague.com has that prevent us from running a legit dynasty league: open year round, ability to have a rookie draft after the NFL draft, ability to trade draft picks and players during the draft. If there's an increased cost associated with keeping leagues open all year, maybe offer a premium feature that you pay for.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  213 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More custom scoring options

I Love Yahoo's custom scoring options, but would like a few more: #1- Enable Win, loss, and tie +or- for both QB's and team Defs. bonus points #2- Enable penalties committed/drawn +or- such as pass int. drawn for a receiver/QB, or a holding call against a player resulting in negative points, in increments of 5 yard, 10 yard, and 15 yard penalties, etc... #3- instead of only offer bonus points for 40+ yard efforts, offer bonus points for 20+ & 30+ & 40+ yard efforts at each position. #4- Offensive fumble recovery yards gained as well as def and Special…

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  138 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  264 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Seperate the chat section from the players drafted....too much going on in that box.

Separate the chat section from the players drafted ....there is way too much chatting going on in order to concentrate on the players that have been drafted. Why can't they be separate boxes? I don't like to see all the **** that people want to say about players when they're drafted.....if people like that then let them view it in another box so the serious people can concentrate on just the players that get drafted. Look at the ESPN site and see what I'm talking about....the most user friendly site I have ever seen.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  32 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  92 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Toilet Bowl/Last place standoff

ALL teams should still be allowed to play during the playoff weeks. As a commissioner I hand out a loser trophy at the end of the year. We call it the toilet bowl, but Yahoo dose not allow the last teams to play each other, and in the final league standings, yahoo does not readjust the final spots at the bottom of the list. So what I am asking for is to PLEASE PLEASE allow the last place teams the chance to play each other. It still makes the game fun to the very end.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  61 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Yahoo!, please make it possible to perform 3 team trades.

Example: Team A, B and C
    Team A can select players from Team B and C and place players from Team C on Team B and Team B on Team C. If Team C Accepts, Team B will see that he is the last manager holding up the deal. If he rejects, the deal goes away, if he accepts, all players go to their new respective teams.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  32 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. OFFICIAL 2016 SMACK TALK PETITION

Not having smack talk for 2016 has been different. It certainly makes fantasy football players appreciate having smack talk as it is one of the best features of playing. We would like to see smack talk be brought back ASAP!

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  295 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2 or more matchups per week

We changed to CBS 3 yrs ago, only because they offer this features, lot of time and you dont offer this?

Please we preffer Yahoo for so many other things but we cant go back without this feature. thanks.

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  245 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Kicker's Lives Matter - fractional points and 60+ yard fgs

It is silly that every other player in fantasy score points using the decimal system. A 49 yard field goal should net a kicker 4.9 points. And it's blasphemous that the kicker cloud nine that is a 60 yard field goal does not net 6 points. When will this nation realize that Kickers too are real people and their lives/points matter. Let's work together to make these necessary changes to give Kickers the rights they have always deserved.

Problem: Kickers are unfairly discriminated against via yards/points.

Solution: All field goals are a minimum of 3 points, and all subsequent yards…

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  113 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Enable Custom Mock Drafts

For the leagues with bigger rosters that also include defensive players

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  121 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Implement full point ppr pro leagues. A vast majority of fantasy football players play ppr. You are alienating a lot of players.

A vast majority of fantasy football players play ppr. You are alienating most of the fantasy football community. It will bring so many more new players to the site, an keep long time yahoo fantasy users happy.

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  94 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to modify number of votes to veto is ridiculous!

Why do we have to keep it at 1/3? Everyone in my league is pretty active (we take this league seriously) and almost no trades go through? Why? Because it only takes 1/3 of the league to veto trades!! Absolutely ridiculous. I really wish you could make it half the league....

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  69 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. More in-draft control

Commissioner should be able to pause the draft, make picks for someone, even be able to go back and change a pick if need be. Not everyone can be at the draft. And sometimes the circumstances are less than ideal. Wifi cuts out all the time. People have technical issues. We had to switch to ****** espn this year because of their in draft controls.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  53 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. You should be able to edit bench slots after draft

My league drafts early to 30 man rosters. We should be able to edit roster sizes after the draft to accommodate roster cut downs like the NFL

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  62 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow trades during live drafts, allow picks and/or players to be traded.

Trades during live drafts, trade picks..example I will give you my 1st for your 3rd and 4th. Also, allow players to be traded during live drafts, example Dang, you picked Rodgers, I will trade you Murray and Fitz for him plus your 6th rd pick...

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  24 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  39 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. More Roster Spots

we want to open a league with defensive players, with just 30 roster spots, we cant really do that, we are going to use ESPN instead because they do 40, if it were 40 or 45 spots we would gladly use yahoo instead

19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  38 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make posting images/memes more user friendly on the fantasy football message board

It should just be drag and drop if you have your own images you want to post, not all the pasting URL nonsense,

20th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  48 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 68 69
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base