Yahoo Help

Help us improve the Yahoo Help site

If you would like to provide feedback for a particular Yahoo product, please visit our feedback site to select the particular product you wish to provide information about.

If you'd like to leave specific feedback for our Contact Us flow, please do so in this forum.

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At Yahoo, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow your customers to talk to an agent about basic questions without having to pay any money

Allow your customers to be able to talk to an agent about basic questions without having to pay any money for simple questions and then the customer can be directed on what to do next. Then if its something that needs to be paid for the agent can advise on how and what needs to me done!!

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Account Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo deleting email accounts if You work in China? Ridiculous!

I have received an email that Yahoo plans to delete an email account I've had for many years just because I temporairily work in China. I am an AMERICAN! If my account b_johnson827 is deleted, I will NEVER use any Yahoo service again! Ridiculous! and Cowardly, Yahoo!

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Care  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How about stop censoring comments with no abusive language but simply because they don't jibe with your agenda?

You fascist undemocratic lowlifes keep blocking anything I have to say, or you have a certain idiot scum who keeps doing this due to some personal bias....if you are going to select only certain people to comment unless they promote your agenda, you should disclose it to the public. Otherwise, you are infringing on people's right to their own thoughts. opinions and values. Jerks

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Abuse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I really like the the thoughts, ideas and different perspective Yahoo News was.... Please bring back the comments on the News Feed

I loved reading the the Yahoo comments section of the Yahoo News stories. I think you should bring back the comments. Freedom of Speech should never be silence. I am one who has been a member of both the Democrat and the Republican Party. I consider myself a Independent or Free-Thinker. I feel Yahoo may be suppressing ideas by not allowing free speech on your forum.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why not actually "help"? Is that asking too much?

I wrote to Customer Care about my comments being routinely rejected, regardless of their content. I get an email that said "It would definitely be ideal, considering the elements you have provided us, that you follow these steps:"..., really? I did what I should do, I reported a problem, and I got instructions on 'what I should do'. Really?

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Care  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Actually provide a way to give feedback not canned help topics

Cannot get page to post score of sports team I have favorited I guess it is only so the site can burden me with ads not give score of teams I like

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. remove inappropriate review from **********

Lavada K. posted an inappropriate review on Yahoo
    please remove this review

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Abuse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. remove inappropriate review from *********

Lavada K. posted an inappropriate review on Yahoo
    please remove this review

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Abuse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Provide your corporate phone # and address to file complaints against your site and moderators

Provide your corporate phone # and address to file complaints against your site and moderators

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. stop woke

stop woke, 1619 is a lie, and CRT is false, and Donald Trump was a good president period!!

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why can I not view comments?

If you are going to ban people from posting at least let them know why? That broad brush you paint with doesn't tell us anything. I use same language and phrasing other people do as well as the article but I'm the only one being censored on the article. Posts I have made 3 or 4 months ago that have been up until just recently are just now being rejected. And those rejection I understand are being used to ban me from posting at all and not being able to view comments. As someone else said at least have the…

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Help Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. reinstate my account to comment

stop rejecting comments for no reason.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Do not include articles in your newsfeed that require a subscription to read. Latest offender is MoneyWatch.

Do not aggregate articles that require a subscription to read it.

Thank you and keep up the good work.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Help Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Deactivated email

Yahoo deleted my email that was bound to dozens of accounts/games because of "inactivity." I now have to make new accounts and have lost thousands of dollars because I can't sign into my old accounts! Thank you!

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. PLEASE RETURN users comments, opinions 1st amendment rights to 'free speech!'

This applies to Yahoo! Articles, Answers that our comments, opinions should have the 'RIGHT' to 'agree' or 'disagree' like (political discourse) without any discrimination, segregation, profiling, prejudice or political bias! We notice these 'biased moderators' (who have the power to take users points) are under HIGH 'suspicion' of TOS 'points abuse' due to political bias or more 'abusive behavior' against 'liberal or democrat' users! Our 1st amendment rights should apply at 'ALL TIMES' & NOT 'segregated policy' on 'tech giant' platforms! Our comments, opinions should NOT be denied, censored, prohibited or abridged if we are within reasonable guidelines! Also our…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Restore Team, Thanks for restoring my missing emails. You all saved my satiny Have a great day, Wayne e ware Jr!

Restore Team,
    Thanks for restoring my missing emails. You all saved my satiny
    Have a great day,
    Wayne e ware Jr! 12/2/2021

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Care  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Senator Ted Cruz says the Verizon, Yahoo! "STUNT" was all "politically motivated!?"

Has anyone heard about the latest claims made by Senator Ted Cruz!? That the 'REAL' reason behind the 'SHUTDOWN' of Yahoo! Articles & Answers was a 'politically motivated' deviate intention by Silicon Valley billionaires to 'control elections' which of course is to ultimately 'seize' "WEALTH & POWER!" That the 'REAL' reason behind why Yahoo! Answers was 'NOT' archived was to keep it from being a reference as a possible influence on 'future elections!' The 'evidence' keeps pointing in the direction that our 'FREE SPEECH' is under 'SIEGE' & under 'ATTACK!' This is a 'CALL TO ACTION' to put 'FREE SPEECH'…

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Help Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Platform 'CRACKDOWN': 'ENFORCEMENT' of much heavier fines & penalties!

'We the people' HIGHLY believe because of all the recent events & media surrounding the 'whistleblower' Frances von Haugens & her 'hard evidence' against (disgraced) Facebook, perhaps the 'ONLY' way these (disorderly conduct) platforms will understand is to implement much heavier fines & penalties! Meaning it is time to get 'HARDCORE' with these 'reckless behavior' social networks to impose the most dire severe consequences to send a clear message, "we mean business" when it comes to tough 'disciplinary action' to platforms! Therefore let's ask Congress to SIGN into LAW for 'platform regulation': All fines, penalties, civil suits & class action…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Platforms under 'SIEGE': May 'allied coalitions' investigate 'corrupt algorithms' & 'moderation ABUSE!'

'We the people' HIGHLY agree the time is now extremely 'URGENT' to commence very intense investigations against (disorderly conduct) platforms by 'Allied Coalitions!' We HIGHLY believe they are under very HIGH 'suspicion' of programming deviate & deliberate 'corrupt algorithms' to commit biased weaponized 'moderation ABUSE' with the intention to 'RIG, manipulate & arbitrate' to 'IMPOSE & SABOTAGE' our 'intellectual property' & 'FREE SPEECH!' We figure these (disorderly conduct) platforms are practicing this (reckless behavior) with the intention to put 'profit over people' in order to give in to their utter 'MADNESS' for 'GREED' in their quest for 'WEALTH & POWER!'…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base