Yahoo Help

Help us improve the Yahoo Help site

If you would like to provide feedback for a particular Yahoo product, please visit our feedback site to select the particular product you wish to provide information about.

If you'd like to leave specific feedback for our Contact Us flow, please do so in this forum.

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At Yahoo, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. TURN BACK ON COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TURN BACK ON COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow our comments on articles posted.

Allow our comments on articles posted.

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Customer Care  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop carrying adds for obviously criminal enterprises.

There is an add on my front page advertising For ‘Guitar Shop’ advertising Taylor Guitars under $100. This is a well known scam and should not be aided and abetted by Yahoo.

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Today, 7/22/20 articles are posted with NO option to address the misinformation promoted by Yahoo! I took your survey. Now what?

Today, 7/22/20 articles are posted with NO option to address the misinformation promoted by Yahoo! I took your survey. Now what?

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Care  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Your help site is the worst!!

I’ve spent the last hour trying to figure out why I can’t reset my password. I’ve tried to talk to the robot and he keeps trying to get me to call you all, but I don’t wanna subscribe and pay 4.99$! I the password reset center keeps say “uh oh try again later” and I don’t know what to do so if anyone can help me please do since Yahoo! Is incapable of helping me! And I’m using one of My other account to post this but the one that’s locked I need help with!

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Your decision to curtail public feedback in your News area is hideous. It feels like you simply decided to "shut people up".

Your decision to curtail public feedback with regard to News articles is hideous. It feels like you've decided to silence America. I get most of my news from your page, and I enjoy expressing, as well as reading the thoughts of others. However, due to this awful decision on your part, I am considering a change.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Product issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Dear Yahoo associate(s), please, go back to the comments after articles, the no possibility to comment make the site not interesting

Dear Yahoo associate(s), please, go back to the comments after articles, the no possibility to comment make the site not interesting

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bring back the comments section

Is the management at yahoo so worried that people will read the comments section which almost always is contrary to the underling idea of the main article. Yahoo have some courage and reopen the comments.

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Care  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Horrible help site

It is impossible to get a specific question answered. I have tried the contact us button but that only takes me back to the original help page, The Chat assistant is useless. It is very frustrating that I have spent 30 minutes trying to find an answer to where an email is that has nothing to do with restoration. I still do not have an answer! Thinking of leaving Yahoo if it is going to be like this.

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Help Pages Functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. When commenting on news stories, words commenters type are being censored for the letter combination of A followed by two S's.

Stop censoring normal words in comments. You've been censoring words such as "classroom" because of the series of letters in the center of the word.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. your comments etc

about time you let Trump alone.You and yours spent over 4 years destroying him.Were sick of it.74 million people including me want him to run again.

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Abuse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. WHERE ARE MY E-MAILS???

YAHOO deleted my emails. I had just went through them around October 2020. Every one of them were deleted, WHY??? Not in one account but 2 of them. I have critical information concerning accounts and now, nothing?? Someone better explain real soon. I need my data back immediately!

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Donald Trump is no longer President. Please reactivate the article comment sections

Reactivate the article comment sections, please. In light of the fact that you republish news stories and opinions from a variety of media sources, some of these sources and articles are less than candid about the objective truth concerning their subject matter or the factual basis of their opinions. Without the comment section for readers to articulate opposition or corrections, Yahoo, as a news outlet, is failing its readership. To date, some of the comment sections have been reactivated on fluff pieces in the areas of the arts and sports; but not substantive news. Please reactivate all comment sections and…

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Why this idea of not getting email right ?

I cannot reply answer or do anything with this system. Only some email from today show up. Please fix !

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ad wich is DANGEROUS for children!!

I just came across an ad on the following page https://de.yahoo.com/nachrichten/baby-nach-ex-freund-benannt-vater-verweigert-anerkennung-der-vaterschaft-110730653.html

There is a heading that says "VIDEO Zeitvertreib für Kinder " = pass-time for children. It is embedded in an ad for a computer-game.

The video which looks like a homemade video suggests that children wrap up in plastic foil and then get rolled out quick. There are rather small children present in the video. Though its with an aduld present, I think it is HIGHLY DANGEROUS to advertise such a thing, suggesting that children who are stuck at home and bored do that!

Children might do it on…

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base