Yahoo Home

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 223rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PDFs attached to emails won't render properly.

I can forward to gmail and PDFs are fine. I can forward to my employer's email and get the pdf.s. But Yahoo Mobile corrupts the files somehow that prevents them from being recognized as .pdf's. This has repeated multiple times.

The files can be opened normally and without error in a web browser on a PC.

HTC Ultra, Nougat OS. Yahoo Mail Pro

223rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I am getting sick and tired of seeing the little screen telling me"this page is unresponsive".

I am getting sick and tired of seeing the little screen telling me "this page is unresponsive". Why is so much of the content on "unresponsive" pages. This has only been happening since the "new Yahoo" has taken effect. When will you ever get this program running correctly?

214th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I am really getting sick and tired of ads interrupting my reading of articles in Yahoo

In the middle of reading an article you get ads popping in your face in the middle of the screen so you cannot see what you are trying to read. This is assinine and unnecessary. I also don't like having to close four or five ads after I close the screen I was reading. I know your are probably almost broke due to bad management, but irritating your users is not going to help you with that situation.

223rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Just finished reading your article about the Powerball amount. It would be nice if you could decide the amount.

Get your act together before publishing obvious mistakes. Just finished reading your article about the Powerball amount. In the headline you say $535 million, and in the body of the article you say $510 million. Not that either figure is really understandable to most people, but consistancy and accuracy would be nice from a supposed news source .

223rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Developmentally/Mentally Differently-desperately need NO ad/commercials subscription option

ads/commercials by design are flashy, bright colors, have lots of quick change/slide show stuff in them to grab your attention. and all of these things are seizure and episode triggers. we need a very low monthly subscription (since the vast majority of us are on below poverty level disability benefits as sole source of income) that once it's set, there are no ads, no commericials, no popups or sneaking them into a new tab opening. i've been with yahoo since i was a beta tester for u in the 80's when the internet was an infancy, and i'm loyal. haven't…

208th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Very Offended By Your Content!

The article title that contains the text: Donald "The Orange Racist" Trump" is highly offense to me. Please refrain from showing disrespect to the Commander In Chief.

223rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I just about had enough about all the insane paid sponsor advertising thats mixed in with my homepage news!

please take the sponsored ads of my homepage! I truly hate them and it upsets me and all my friends as well. I hope this can be done because i will leave Yahoo after so many years of usage. Thank you

214th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. "Read more" links

90 % of your "Read more" links are broken and take you to an old yahoo page, about baby charlie. I really enjoy scrolling through the page and reading different articles, which that link messes up for me. Please fix ASAP!

137th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. If you are to continue to post **** then please give us an option to delete from our page!! I don't want my kids seeing this ****!!

Give the option to delete and filter what we see in our news feed....or I am officially DONE

221st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 188th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please do not show videos on Yahoo's homepage of snakes + animals being killed.

Hi Yahoo Staff, Today, July 13, 2017, I went to the Yahoo homepage, to read the news.
    One of the videos on this page, a video that plays automatically, shows a moving snake being cut in half.
    I think that this kind of video is in bad taste, and something that most people would rather not see- and I think most of the viewers of Yahoo feel the same.
    Please don't post videos of animals being killed on your homepage, because I think that most of your Yahoo users do not like, or need, these videos.
    Thank You, a Yahoo…

185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop pushing Yahoo updates featuring Matt Bai.

Updates that get pushed to my phone featuring the opinion of Matt Bai are maddening. He is irrelevant, extremely biased, and disconnected from reality. His opinions are not news, they are not important, and they cheapen and demean the usefulness of Yahoo updates. If I continue getting push notifications featuring Matt Bai's opinions, I will discontinue using all Yahoo apps and web products. News updates should be just that - news. Unless Matt Bai is producing quality journalism, his opinion has no place in your so-called "Newsroom."

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Yahoo Infected!

Constant page redirections this morning when viewing Yahoo news articles. Entire pages replaced with various "surveys".

184th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I think you need to reinstate the scrolling news carousel on the Yahoo home page. The new format is not very good.

I think you need to reinstate the scrolling news carousel on the Yahoo home page. The new format is not very good.

141st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Remove Comment Bar from Home Page

Please remove the comment that appears under the featured news headlines on the home page.

181st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. wrong name

The story about the bride meetings the recipient of her son's heart is great...but has a wrong name at "When Kilby passed away in Nevada,":
    it's "when Green passed away in Nevada". Thanks for the story.

223rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. How do I get my scrolling news options back!?!?! I am done with you guys for good--the only reason to visit yahoo to quickly scroll stories!

Bring back the scrolling news at least!!! Your new homepage is horrific, but not being able to scroll quickly through top stories makes the homepage completely and utterly useless to me (and EVERYONE else I have talked to about this). Bring it back!!!!

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  271 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop with the fake news!!!

Why don't I have the option to remove your fake political news and click-bait articles from my feed? You allow me to remove every other category but not politics? I'm tired of seeing your biased opinions and liberal agenda pushed on us. It's time to change.

104th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1296 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base