Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. STOP THE F**(#&^ ADS....!

I don't want to see anymore ads...they're annoying and I don't buy what they're selling anyway. Don't need an ad to tell me what to purchase...can do my own research.

247th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 247th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. get rid of scroll ads... thry are terrible, slow and laggy and believe now... i don't won't will never watch them and i am sure there are mi

they are terrible, slow and laggy and believe now... i don't won't will never watch them and i am sure there are millions also that don't also... if you run an article, run it on one page... otherwise it's worthless to watch... you want an ad on that page, make the page not laggy and keep article on that one page...

222nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. email changed to old look and won't switch back. Why?

My email now comes up as the old version and won't go to new. When I click on HOME, the page comes up in Spanish. Fix it please.

247th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 247th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Update the company page on Yahoo Finance

Please update MOEX.ME (Moscow Exchamge) page in Yahoo Finance - financials shown there are outdated

247th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. why are comments sections different and what is the idea of posting mostly pro trump

lie the news stories but this new comment sucks and seeing a lot more pro right wing comments

247th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I absolutely dislike your progressive misleading political news slanders.

Give clients REAL news instead sensational headlines.

247th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. To Now See Your Posts ... "View Reactions" ... The Solution

To now see your posts ... Under the Total Number of "View Reactions" for a story ... there is your Icon ... click on that and they will all display.

247th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. If you are REALLY listening then listen to this. Stop the tabloid, grocery store dumbing down anti-Trump stories. Post positive.

In the past, I relied on Yahoo news for positive news. Now I feel like I am at the grocery store looking at the Enquirer or other junk mags that post celebrity news. Your news is dumbing down American with it's biased, negative news. I challenge you to post something positive about Trump. I challenge you to not post anything about what the latest celebrity or SNL thinks about the current admin. WE DON'T CARE what they think. They get paid to - now think about this - they get paid to play fictional characters. Hello. Their opinion really doesn't…

247th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Tired: The "news" that is available is the SAME topics (read: people) DAY after DAY after DAY. With such a popular platform...us it wisely..

There are so many other outlets that I can go to that lead me to some interesting, compelling and great reads. The YAHOO! page is NOT one of them. I keep coming back (because that is how I get to mail), and I keep hoping to find some REAL news. Instead the majority is about the same celebrities...companies...there really is more out there to let your customers know about. It is no wonder that OATH is not working...Verizon...use your investment!

247th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Don't post headlines that give away spoilers! The spoiler about the UFC ruined the main event for me!

You should never post spoiler headlines for live events! I DVR'd the UFC Fight night, and the main event was ruined by the headline that said who won!

247th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. how about your writers give factual information and not biased articles. Also, put the correct headlines in your articles...

Your writers are trash. To start off....They constantly have grammatical errors. The kind of errors you get a red squiggly line underneath; and they still can't fix that. Secondly, your titles are complete BS. Misleading. How about fixing that too. Now for the real meat and potatoes. Your writers are liberals, we get it. If you're going to report news...be non biased. Give us the facts, and the facts only. Don't try to twist them into some dark right wing issue, or golden knight left wing articles....just tell us the news. That's it!

247th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I will be looking for a new email server. I just realized my phone number is viewable to anyone I send a email to. I DO NOT want this.

Having your phone number attached to your emails is not good!!!! I tried to open a new account and it asks for my number to set up a new account. I will not do this....FIX IT so you don't have my number visable

247th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Comments section

Please tell me how one is suppose to see and read one's own comments to see replies and number count. You took that away so where did you put it?

247th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Why did you change comments on articles. I can no longer see my comments or replies

Why did you change article comments . I cant see My comments anymore

247th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. nudity

The article "the worlds highest paid model is..." is featuring Nudity....My kids often use the computer for school and they should not be subject to this while searching for educational topics, OR AT ALL!!!

222nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We don't like Yahoo's pro liberal and pro democrat stance. The public wants to make ther own decisions.

Sick and tired of your Pro Liberal and Pro Democrat point of view. We know you don't care what we are saying, but we want to post it anyway.

247th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Actually make "see less of" mean that we see less of the source, not more. (Looking at you, HuffPost)

You supposedly give us the ability to see less of a news source, but certain sources, like the HuffPost, are still showing up with as many news stories as before. I understand you guys are trying to pass on only the information and views you want people to see, but you're being rather obvious about the whole thing.

247th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please bring back local and world news

There is no where on yahoo to look at World News, no where to find Local News, no links to political cartoons or other cartoonists, almost never any science articles, and your sports page usually reads like high school students with no sports experience is writing the articles. Even as a democrat myself I find the far left political bias to be infuriating and the misandry oozes off the website like a sinus infection. Why?

222nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base