Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. what happened to the like and dislike buttons

i the like and dislike button should be put back and dont put up so much freaking sports ****

206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enough with the Kardashians! Please.

Please stop with the numerous Kardashian stories. They name their children stupid names. And who in their right mind puts a leather mini skirt and a belly shirt with lipstick on a 3 year old.

182nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. You need to give the end user the ability to block certain news feeds. If I don't want to see any articles from Huff Post or Fox News.

You need to give the end user the ability to block certain news feeds and news providers. If I don't want to see news articles, every single time I log in, from the Huff Post, or Fox News, or whoever, I should be able to block them and control the news coming to my homepage instead of you forcing me to see it day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after after day after day after day after day after day after day after day.....

190th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The Independent UK owned by former KGB High Ranking Official

Please explain why you run many political articles on your US site from the UK based The Independent which is owned by a former high ranking KGB official with close ties to Vladimir Putin.

206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Get rid of the "Prove you're not a Robot" to log into email. You're killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have time for your "prove I'm not a robot" garbage. I'm the same person who has been logging in to the email for the last 20 years, all of sudden I have to prove I'm not a robot.

206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Yahoo should scrutinize sponsors like Daily News that prey on customers by falls advertizers!

Yahoo should scrutinize sponsors that prey on unknowing customers that fall for advertisers like Daily News.

206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 190th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why are comments closed on every feedback?

What are you afraid of? Hearing the truth that Yahoo! sucks more than a $2.00 vvhore? You really do. Before Marissa Mayer destroyed the website it was valid. Now it's nothing but a goddam joke. Turn back the clock eight years or so and Yahoo! might not suck the big ******* it currently has in its mouth. Have a nice day. Can you recommend a reputable website that has actual news and not just celebrity gossip?

206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Your voting choices do not allow for votes 'FOR' or 'AGAINST' a particular post. Your vote format only allows those that agree with the con

Your vote format only allows those that agree with the concept. You should have the ability to be 'FOR', 'AGAINST', or 'NEUTRAL'.

As currently formatted all you get are the complainers, meaning the squeaky wheel gets the oil. What about all those items that people would rather stay the same?

If 15000 people dislike something, do you change it even though 500000 people are in quiet acceptance of it.

How many votes does it take to sway the agenda? 1000, 10000, 100000...

190th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. is there no way to stop getting spam emails

is there no way to stop getting spam emails. all of the sudden i am getting 30-40 on some days and have gotten over 60 a day before. I unsubscribe but still those i unsubscribe to and some when you click to unsubscribe it takes you to their official webpage!!!

190th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. is there no way to stop getting spam emails

is there no way to stop getting spam emails. all of the sudden i am getting 30-40 on some days and have gotten over 60 a day before. I unsubscribe but still those i unsubscribe to and some when you click to unsubscribe it takes you to their official webpage!!!

190th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Censoring....AGAIN!

OKAY, why was this not allowed in Valerie Jarrett & Roseanne Barr....
    "SO when blacks rioted & were threatening those 3 Lacrosse players over the **** of a black woman, that was not racism? When 200 black youths started beating whites leaving the Wisconsin State fair...that wasn't racism? Cry me a river on racism."
    Is pointing out black racism against YAHOO policy?

190th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 3 of the first 5 stories are negative Trump stories. I'm done with you as a home page.

3 of the first 5 stories are negative Trump stories. I'm done with you as a home page. No option to drop your never ending agenda, and I've had enough. Between that and the Kardassian -Tegan garbage, I've had enough, Invite me back when you offer the same block buttons Google does. You just don't get it. ENough is enough

176th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. District Alpha is a scam. Why does YAHOO continue to post ads when there are so many reviews claiming the company is a fraud?

Please stop posting ads for District Alpha. The company is a scam, so much money has been lost by customers.

206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Anyone received a blackmail from this email add Aaron536Smith@yahoo.jp?

I have been receiving blackmail email asking for Bitcoin of 7,000 for exchanging of personal video.

It has been on going for coming a month.
    And this is the Aaron536Smith@yahoo.jp

206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Yahoo ********! Dump Stormy! We don't care!

Ad nauseum Stormy, Kardashians. etc@@@! Give me the ability to totally dumb this **** that you think is important! Give it to someone that cares! Me, allow that big X in the sky to never hear about them again!

158th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Block eChilon from any access

This group or company or whatever is the epitome of everything wrong online. Deceptive emails spoofing other sites, ******** tag lines close to fraud. They even got thrown off Twitter which is not easy. Skip ther money and block their ads or access to Yahoo Mail.

206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can't get rid of any mail and can;t switch back

Can't get rid of any mail and can;t switch back

206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)