Yahoo Home

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix loading problem

States to clear cookies (already done). States Yahoo mail is redirecting too often. Would like to check email. Been with Yahoo for 12 years. Shame. Signed, Mikulas32 but don't reply in email cuz I can't get it!

226th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I miss the basic Yahoo of a few years ago...

Simple links that actually went to stories instead of "read more" snippets and no story window within window pop ups that slow my computer down. Videos that actually worked and not some small, stand alone window that pops up as I scroll down, just to scroll up and want to see the original video that tells me to "scroll up to see." YAHOO! you guys used to be my go to source for everything. I hate this site now. My suggestion, why I liked you guys in the past...LESS IS MORE! Keep is simple!

224th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 95% of you 'READ MORE' links do not work!!! Has been like this for months! Rediculous!

Why even have a READ MORE link button if they don't work 95% of the time ... someone isn't doing their job! SO ANNOYING!

226th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 32nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add on yahoo home page come out Streached!!!

In Mac Safari Version 5.1.10 (6534.59.10)

226th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why all the bad local news on Yahoo.

All the bad local news on Yahoo is displeasing and inappropriate. Who wants to know about a parent killing their babies or some idiot raping someone in a small town somewhere. It leaves a bad taste when we are trying to get some national news that we want to be updated on. Please eliminate or limit these kind of news. We get it enough on our local networks.

184th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Opt in/out of regions. Tired of being included in Yahoo Brasil. My portuguese is from Portugal not from Brasil. UK = USA = India? No.

So, basically 2 issues:

1 - I want opt in (when Portugal is an option I ALWAYS DO) or out of regions, like Google (my Gmail is in portuguese from Portugal) or Youtube allow me to do. Language wise.

2 - And if I use Yahoo as a portal, I wanto to be able to check where from I get news/references (Yahoo Brasil/USA/UK/Turquemenistan)

In Portugal, when I had to use technical books in my field of learning many years ago, I had 2 options: brazilian portuguese or english. English was the obvious choice as portuguese from Portugal and from Brazil…

226th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Any video showing on Yahoo website must be geo free zone, NOT blocking as non US user, even Yahoo web is worldwide.

Whatever I look at news with video, as some are blocked because of non USA ip. So any video they put on Yahoo website must be geo free zone, such as Good Morning America, other linked to Hula website should be removed or move to yahoo site, so nothing is blocked for watching video from anywhere in world on PC...

226th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Don't re-run/re-use old stories as though they are NEW news.

Check out these two articles: (HINT: one of them was run today the other was run SIX years ago!)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/923ab4fd-4d6d-3c03-b21c-eb68ec3c8718/computer-virus-infects-us.html

vs.

https://www.wired.com/2011/10/virus-hits-drone-fleet/

same stories, right down to 3 sources being used. I have seen other previously run articles before, so I know it isn't a mistake...

226th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Yahoo has become the slum of the internet. Can't keep your web page open and unattended -I'll come back to "fake flashplayer" virus warnings

It is constant. I thought the first time it might be me, but it's not. Thank God for Norton and Malwarebytes, but it didn't used to be this way.

212th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 219th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Redirecting cannot be changed

I am located in France with a company network in Belgium, and would like to have a link somewhere to stop the yahoo homepage to force the redirection to Yahoo Belgium when I want to visit Yahoo France. It was possible in the past, and worked fine on my computer until I had to delete cookies... since then it is nightmare, been fighting with it for too long.

226th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The article https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/724a4d53-c029-3af9-9baf-2be9f991ebaf/assault-on-u.s.-consulate-in.html is old news over five years

Old news that opens raw rage is unwelcome and not acceptable or responsible behavior by Yahoo!!! Get rid of it NOW!

226th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. It would be wonderful to open up ANY STORY and watch the video rather than Not available in Toronto, ON, CAN!

It would be wonderful to open up ANY STORY and watch the video rather than "Not Available in your area". My area being Toronto, ON, CAN! Sad.

224th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Stop running so many stories on crimes against children.

Every day there is at least one story about children being molested and/or killed, sometimes multiple stories. This is not something I enjoy being bombarded with EVERY **** DAY. Do you have someone assigned to dig these stories up? I don't see them on other news sites, thank God. Between these stories, the Kartrashian's adventures and other "celebrity" nonsense, I don't even want to view the site anymore. Please go back to reporting real news, not fake celebrity press releases and ghoulish crimes against children.

226th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Mobile home page navigation

Why is there no home page menu on mobile site anymore. To navigate from yahoo home page to other yahoo interest areas (e.g. Yahoo finance, politics, sports) I must directly type into the browser. Yet those very interest pages do have a drop down menu that allows me to navigate to other interest pages or back to home page. Please put navigation on home page to access interest pages

226th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE DELIBERATELY LYING ABOUT DANICA PATRICK?

I can't believe your latest story and headline calling DP "NASCAR champ." "NASCAR CHAMP"?? Since when? She's lost 314 straight races, has never won a ANY kind of professional auto race EVER in the Western Hemisphere and records of 0-248 (NASCAR), 0-180 (Cup) and 1-409 (career)...THAT IS NOT THE MAKINGS OF A CHAMP! STOP LYING AND START TELLING THE TRUTH!

226th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. up to date stories, less fluff, more accuracy, more relevance, please

I just read yet another 3 day old story on my front page. There are a lot of horribly written and inaccurate headlines from yahoo, side bar stories that never change for weeks at a time and still too much news about women whose only talent is taking off their clothes or indecently dressing in public...Very few articles from AP anymore but many more from new sources that are simply full of nonsense and outright fabrication...And please, the subject matter of what your site deems important is becoming ludicrous. My suggestion is an editorial review board made up of a…

203rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. get rid of the religion garbage; specifically, the 'horoscope' trash

get rid of the religion garbage; specifically, the 'horoscope' trash. you are very anti 'christ' in your news feed. please allow us to discard preemptively anything that is demon inspired, such as this. thanks.

212th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Empty spam

I would like the new mobile skin for iOS users to contain an "empty" button again. It's terribly inconvenient to click/ highlight each message, in pages of 10, to delete spam.

226th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base