Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 60th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More "Feel Good" human interest, non-celebrity, non-political stories please!

Yahoo used to carry more feel good stories before the 2016 campaign heated up. Lots of comments in yesterday's CBS story you carried about the lunch stealing labs had people saying they wanted more. We all can use the reprieve from the constant political and celebrity stories. We can all use stories about regular people like us doing nice things. Please consider adding MORE upbeat content like about the dogs or the boy in foster care who wants to be adopted. We're overloaded with the famous!

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/m/a966dabe-957c-30a3-8b38-04cc2c03cdc0/dogs-steal-mail-carrier%27s.html?messageId=1d91ecab-2313-4802-8cff-022fba03e9f5&replyId=fc8a8653-8952-4e26-b95f-65458f8f3399&bcmt=1

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 70th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please stop including videos in little boxes to the side when a page has been scrolled.

As the title states, stop including the video at the top of the page in a little box to the side. Whose dimwitted idea was this? If I want to watch a video I will leave the page where it is and I will watch it. If I don't want to watch a video or I already have then I will scroll down the page so how is it a good idea to continue showing the video as I scroll? This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen. To give you an idea of just how…

48th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Edit and consider racist and hate filed articles and content.

Yahoo, where are your editorial standards and ethics. Headlines like This one: "The Hour of Angry White Male Rage Is Far From Leaving Our Politics" https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/hour-angry-white-male-rage-013000631.html
    Articles like this are dangerous and propagate hate, racism, and sexism. Please does something about this. We would never see articles like this about other races or sexes or ethic groups.

156th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I want my Yahoo Classic Mail.....Back!!

I want my Yahoo Classic Mail back!!!.....I cant even change the color of my text when typing an email to be sent nor change the font....this is plain horribly mean to customers of your Mail service for yrs.

Yahoo Mail for Android is Terrible!!

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. black background

Please black background switch as a permanent feature and not as a Halloween gimmick.

177th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How do I contact the Yahoo president or corporate office re: terrible yahoo department?

How do I contact the Yahoo president or corporate office re: a Terrible yahoo department? I have been currently suspended from using Yahoo Answers site, but they have Never told me what I did wrong. I have contacted the appeal department at least 20 times, in different ways, and they just send me a generic form letter. It appears They are just playing mind games with people. So I wanted to contact the Yahoo President or corporate office to let them know the people in this yahoo answers department are not doing their job at all. HELP. What can I…

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Monitor and Remove Comments!

It is high time you all at Yahoo, monitor the comment sections. It is absolutely appalling the amount of hateful speech that is allowed on your threads. If it were a few comments, I could understand, but I would guess at least 70% of comments show EXTREME and BLATANT biases on race, gender issues, political affiliations, etc.
    And it is NOT ENOUGH for you to suggest to users to report the incidents themselves or ignore or block such comments. It is your responsibility to allow diversity of opinions and free speech, while unapologetically banning any kind of hate speech.
    The…

137th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop asking to make Yahoo my homepage. It already is my homepage!!!

Stop asking to make Yahoo my homepage. It already is my homepage!!!

130th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Enough British royal articles

We don't need to see day after day of their ****.

89th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. please stop the malicious ads from running script on Yahoo...

Your team claims to have addressed this problem earlier in the suggestion "An increasing number of yahoo articles have links that automatically redirect to hijacking sites." but it is not fixed. I still continuously have my browser hijacked and it happens only when I am on Yahoo site. I can only think you are allowing ads to contain malicious code. Please note I am not clicking on any ads or external links when it happens...only visiting yahoo homepage or news article links.

200th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Dears, the footage from Jim Acosta "accosting" a young girl was doctored ?!?

Soooooo, you are DEEP into FAKE NEWS ?!?....a small CLUE; the WHOLE WORLD already has seen the original footage !....still playing GAMES are you?

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please allow us to filter the homepage news. I love Yahoo but the liberal news propaganda is disgusting.

I just want to be able to block content from appearing on my homepage. It's really annoying to have to see such obvious propaganda and hate news in order to get to my email. I used to love reading the days events but you've alienated me and I get my news and entertainment from other sources now. Provide ALL content and let your customers set filters for what they want to see. Please be fair.

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  70 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please for the love of God, stop spoiling TV/Movies!

The story at the head of my news feed was about Rick Grimes leaving the walking dead. It aired about 8 hours ago and I have not had a chance to watch it yet!

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. please stop chrissy tiegan from getting into my news feed

I have no idea why she is famous, and why I should care about anything she does. and i don't care to have any of that explained to me. Please stop stories about her!

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. GET RID OF THAT GIANT BANNER.

Good lord! Why the **** do you have to have such a huge banner on your website? It takes up a lot of room! Squeeze it down to something less over powering. Good god people....why do you always have to ***** things up?

146th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Nude Ads

When I suggested over 100 times that an advertisement is offensive it continuously shows up and now actually features a slideshow.

200th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base