Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 111th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Redundant “news” articles. Why the same articles over and over on the same feed?

This should be easy. Every few hours, have someone go through and remove duplicate articles, and assorted click bai

94th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. stop making every g.d. article of news a g.d. clickbate slideshow p.o.s. please!!!!!

stop making every g.d. article of news a g.d. clickbate slideshow p.o.s. please!!!!!

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 147th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hopelessly LEFT

Report the news....DON'T try to sway me to the LEFT.....You need to be CENTER if you want to be a legitimate reporting site. EVERY article is SO FAR LEFT that you're about to fall off my screen....WOOOOOPS....there you went......GONE !!!!!!!

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  304 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. No videos in place of top news stories

I am not happy that you have replaced the bank of top stories with cheesy human interest videos that--even worse--autoplay when I load the page. This is ridiculous. Please bring back the top *news* stories, in text format, not video.

52nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I posted 2 videos of whites attacked for being white, so Yahoo removed my ability to post video links.

Yahoo is constantly posting videos of white people using racial slurs or calling the police needlessly. Yahoo brings us a new story about one or the other every week, but never a single story about a white person attacked for their skin color. I posted two videos that happened this past October: one of Chris Bilcik getting his eye sliced in a pizza parlor for being white and one of Andy Rosenmayer getting his head bashed in with a bowling ball for being white. Both had happened that month and yahoo never reported about either story. In an extra attempt…

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please allow us to filter the homepage news. I love Yahoo but the liberal news propaganda is disgusting.

I just want to be able to block content from appearing on my homepage. It's really annoying to have to see such obvious propaganda and hate news in order to get to my email. I used to love reading the days events but you've alienated me and I get my news and entertainment from other sources now. Provide ALL content and let your customers set filters for what they want to see. Please be fair.

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  112 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 105th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Don't post headlines that give away spoilers! The spoiler about the UFC ruined the main event for me!

You should never post spoiler headlines for live events! I DVR'd the UFC Fight night, and the main event was ruined by the headline that said who won!

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Yahoo is still limiting "Manage Publishers" to 20! Why?

And yet Yahoo wahoos still do not respond to their customer's concerns! They stamp a problem "reviewed" but the problem is not fixed! They put a statement that the issue is fixed but when it isn't, the customers have to go through the whole process all over again...because Yahoo can't fix the problems they create!

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Change back my Zodiac sign.

I don't like or appreciate the change to my Zodiac sign on the homepage without my consent. I'm not a Leo. Just cause NASA declared a change to the chart doesn't change my sign at all. I'm still a Sagittarius. I would like my horoscope to reflect that again.

196th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop using headlines intentionally designed to DIVIDE people & stir controversy

A big criticism of the "Media Congomerates" who control information is that they intentionally divide people. An example is your plastering all over the headlines on the front page the comments from a 1980's president about an African delegation. Really!?? Who is responsible for allowing such TRIPE to be presented? I'm beginning to migrate AWAY from YAHOO and other platforms who's apparent goal is to divide people stir up FEAR, ANGER, CONTENTION, WORRY and low vibration energy. Employees at Yahoo and users who find this resonates...Please EXIT the building.....

184th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stop making me answer the "make yahoo my homepage" question multiple times daily.

give the option to "do not ask again". It's not rocket science It's common sense!

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please stop with the Huffington Post in the news feed --it's science fiction posted by pimply faced kids.

Please stop with the Huffington Post in the news feed --it's TOXIC science fiction posted by pimply faced kids.

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please check news feed article better full of ransom ware and highjack sites on 2 or 3 click

Please check news feed articles better many are ransomware or highjack sites after 2 or 3 clicks I had a highjack site blocked today dealing with the hearings

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base