Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop posting biased articles with comments turned off.

Yahoo knows full well what they are doing when they paint liberal opinion pieces on their news board while shutting down comments. The court of public opinion is quickly turning on the lunatics in the Democrat party, and there isn't enough Correct The Record or Media Matters' bots that can save you pedos.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. My relationship

I’m married

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It looks like you have removed my spam filter in order to coerce me into upgrading to your premium service. I will move to another email.

It looks like you have removed my spam filter in order to coerce me into upgrading to your premium service. I will move to another email service before paying you for your very biased new stories that give no chance for a reply.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. "Insurrection" at Arizona Capital by pro-abortionists

Hey Yahoo, how come none of the news coverage about the "insurrection" at the Arizona Capital last night by anti-lifers is getting posted?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. After the Roe vs Wade decision, I have noticed several stories supporting abortion. However, I do not see any stories supporting pro life.

After the Roe vs Wade decision, I have noticed several stories supporting abortion. However, I do not see any stories supporting pro life. My mother was an immigrant/refugee who fled Latvia during WWII. While living in a displaced persons camp she was raped. She gave birth to a girl, and left her in an orphanage. The little girl was adopted by an American couple, who could not have children. The girl found my mother about 20 years ago, and thanked my mother for not aborting her. We are all great full, as she has become a big part of our…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Abortion, drought, guns

Why are all angles of the news topic not discussed? People are thinking of questions that never get asked. Topics like abortion, drought, etc.
    When women are forced to bear children who will pay do they all become ward of the state?
    They can pipeline oil but they can't pipeline water?
    Why are people suffering when agriculture and water purifying companies are in fact using the most water?
    Why are women punished while ****** can continue to **** and cause pregnancies? Castration great topic.
    Housing vs Parking Gridlocks
    How many times does one use an AK-14, and what exactly are…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Suggestion

You mental midgets are the epitome of hatred for the U.S. My advice is to move your asthenic, pencil-neck bodies to another country while you still have a heartbeat.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I challenge the Yahoo moderators the explain/defend WHY the following statement was censored and blocked ~" The same should apply....

Please explain why yahoo blocked the posting of the following statement.

"The same should apply to deliberate false accusations... should be sentenced for double the penalty they potentially may have caused their target to suffer"

Is it possibly because Yahoo's over zealous or sometimes malicious moderators feel this may apply to their manipulations of open conversation in the comment sections?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Cut out the liberal agenda ! You are critically biased !

Stop being liberally biased ! You are critically onesided and it is not helping the nation !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow comments on every article - post rules about threats - open the conversation. You’ll find it’s your liberal friends who are venomous.

Over your tantrum yet? Open comments on all articles. Roll the dice- but pay attention to who the venomous name callers are. You’ll find it’s your big tent, all colors of the rainbow, inclusive liberals who spew the hate. The rest of us ask questions, make points, and reply to same.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Yahoo censors once again demonstrate incompetent bias and deliberate manipulation of comments to push their own agenda

When I tried to reply to the following post :
    ~ "Party of fiscal irresponsibility. Congress spent 32 million dollars of taxpayer money for Mueller Report, which is collecting dust"

Yahoo blocked my reply which was:
    ~ "The House Republicans spent $8,000 a day investigating Benghazi. The State Department spent $14 million on answering requests from Republicans that are related to the Benghazi investigations. The final House Select Committee on Benghazi spent $6.5 million with no with no evidence of wrongdoing having been found. According to a total from the GEO from the second quarter of this year, the amount…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Yahoo moderators have become pathetically vindictive in the use of their censorship 'powers'... this is the latest example

when replying to a comment regarding the article "What’s in the Senate’s new gun control bill" my following comment was rejected and not allowed to post... please respond with a intelligent explanation of why this comment was not allowed

"Yes... but if they choose to own a particular gun that is banned or are prohibited from owning guns, then they are a criminal.and if found in possession of such they should serve time in prison... just like they advocate to happen to other criminals"

what kind of mindless 'moderator' do you have working there?
    is it some child that is…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Yahoo 'moderators' demonstrate their incompetence. desperate to manipulate. please review latest demonstration and vote

Yahoo's latest demonstration of incompetent moderators and their mindless application of unnecessary censoring for undefinable reasons other than lack of comprehension skills or random stupidity is on display for your voting enjoyment below...

The article was: Watch Lebanese Dance Troupe Mayyas Unleash The Artistry Of Arab Women On 'America's Got Talent'

throughout the article it mentions the dancers were "Hypnotic" and "Hypnotizing"

Yahoo rejected my post saying: "has been rejected as it contains content that is in breach of our community guidelines"

Here is my post that they found offensive: "I've been Hypnotized...."

So please take the time to comment…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. do you really think that american airlines should be the lead story after seeing #4 hearing where trump was part of a coup?

do you really think that american airlines should be the lead story after seeing #4 hearing where trump was part of a coup?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I agree with John Mellencamp that the political leaders of this country worry more

about the votes and their own power than doing everything possible to
    make the streets, churches, and schools safe from violance. The bill that
    is being passed right now proves what is more important to them. I hate
    harping on the GOP but from day one they have been self serving when
    it comes to stopping the violance that has become a way of life. They
    appear to be more importantly geared to protecting what they deem
    to be the Second Amendment. We need to once and finallyput the
    Second Amendment to bed because it has nothing to do with…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. One persons Pride, just so happens to be anothers presons Disgrace!

Yes, everyone should have uncensored access...

But what about the struggling Adults and Families that are tired of keeping their children off yahoo, For The Entire Month Of June (because of the offensive values being aggressively shoved in their kids eyes)?

A normal balance would be somewhat tolerable, but this "Pride Spamming" is way over the top, countering support for most American Families!

Do you propose spamming Straight Pride Month activities in August, Daring to put “The Majority of American Values” in the face of the LGBTQXYZ+ crowd, or are you just one sided and totally against us???

Enough is…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Use my native language (English) for advertising

please use English for all of the ads on My Yahoo, that is my native language. You have been posting the initial ad in Yahoo Finance in Spanish and I cannot read it. Why is it in Spanish?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)