Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 326th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You commuist at yahoo need to be executed for treason.

Yahoo communist need to die in the most painful manner. I will do it for you. It is legal to kil communist in AMerica

326th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change Banner ad

Your banner headline said, "fly at half-mast." It should say 'half-staff.' Half-mast is for ocean-going vessels and half-staff is for ground

326th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. You are allowing a scammer website to advertise - https://www.dwodus.com/

You are allowing a scammer website to advertise - https://www.dwodus.com/

Dewalt Tools on Sales - 80% off

326th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Yahoo news- What a travesty! It's a bunch of angry opinion pieces with a far-left ***** and celebrities. Such a shame. Just report the news!

I'm not even pro-Trump, but wow this news has become a blog for angry millenials and paparazzi. And I'm a millenial! Such a shame Yahoo!!

326th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Remove your false beap.gemini ads

Many of your ads are false and/or misleading. A recent one selling DeWalt tools is completely fraudulent and has been reported to several state Attorney General offices.

326th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 326th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. yes close down your news dept. it sucks

close down your news dept it sucks

326th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 326th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bots are Everwhere Since Covid has you Distracted

Ever since you posted that your help centers will be running at reduced manpower, the bots have proliferated to the point of distraction, annoyance, and downright vulgarity. I have never seen as many brand new user accounts all with 1,000s of comments in a matter of a few weeks. They are always bashing of the president, and contain name calling, vulgarity (misspelled to avoid auto nanny), and even death threats. I can only flag so many and really, that's your job, not mine. Not only are the bots out in full force, they are the first ones to comment and…

326th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Dewalt tool ad scam

You are featuring an ad on your homepage for 80% off on Dewalt tools. It is a foreign scam according to Capital One, my credit card company. Their website triggered a fraud alert with them. Fortunately, the transaction was not completed. Not good to get scammed on the Yahoo home page.

326th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. why the **** do you block me from my email and force me to change my password every time I try to comment on an article?

really tired of having to change password everyday just to access my email, I left yahoo before thought I would try your service again but it looks like I'm going back to gmail... just sad.. how nothing's changed in years with this ****** company

326th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Yahoo! Petitions

My idea for Yahoo! is to have a petition page, site, and or link so people will not miss any important opportunities to help, such as cleaning the oceans or saving Mother Earth! There are a few petitions of mine that I would like you to make known to the public, and they are as follows:

1. YEAR-ROUND DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME IN TEXAS!

2. Demand an End to Dyeing Dogs'(AND Other Animals') Fur!

3. The Earth Is Crying! Demand A Ban On Paper/Plastic Straws and Use Stainless Steel Straws, NOW!!!

Thank you!

267th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Yahoo news is ALWAYS biased, anti-Trump and anti-conservative. Please stop

Every time I go to login into Yahoo mail, I have a quick look at news stories posted, and it's ALWAYS biased toward the left. It really makes me want to cancel my email account and go somewhere else.

Balance your news feed! Fine, have anti-Trump stories, but not exclusively. It's very frustrating and only reinforces many Americans' suspicions of the bias in much of the media.

326th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. too much fox news on covid19

FOX NEWS is the worse source on covid 19. They have been saying it is a hoax, go outside, go back to work etc. NOW they are back-stepping and denying anything they have done. STOP USING THEM AS A NEWS FEED. THEY ARE A POLITICAL COMMENTARY NETWORK> NO NEWS. For those that doubt it, where is the national weather on this network? Where are the sports stories? Where is the local even national news? THERE ISN'T

326th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Too much sports on front page.

I want to see other news items other sports.

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why is Finetwo being allowed to advertise - this is a known scam.

Why is Finetwo being allowed to advertise - this is a known scam.

326th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 326th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Knock off all the negative stories on the yahoo homepage. It would be nice to see happy and positive stories! Stop the hate!

Sick to death of the negative stories and spreading the hate stories on your homepage! Shame on you.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  42 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ads for Scam Website "Selling" DeWalt Tools

For the last several weeks Yahoo has had ads for discount tools at incredibly low prices. I contacted DeWalt on their website and received a reply that the website (dwodus.com) is not owned by DeWalt or any authorized reseller of DeWalt tools. This website is a scam and Yahoo should not accept the ads.

326th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base