Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I posted 2 videos of whites attacked for being white, so Yahoo removed my ability to post video links.

Yahoo is constantly posting videos of white people using racial slurs or calling the police needlessly. Yahoo brings us a new story about one or the other every week, but never a single story about a white person attacked for their skin color. I posted two videos that happened this past October: one of Chris Bilcik getting his eye sliced in a pizza parlor for being white and one of Andy Rosenmayer getting his head bashed in with a bowling ball for being white. Both had happened that month and yahoo never reported about either story. In an extra attempt…

144th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No video on news feed's

Not too long ago you guys changed your platform of the home screen. Yahoo has been my home screen since the beginning. But since the change, I can no longer see the video's of most of the news feed posts. The one's I can see, I can't expand into full screen view. The screen just remains blank. This is the same experience at home with my MacBook Air as well as at work with my SurfacePro. It's kinda ridiculous and you guys need to fix it, please. Not sure how much longer I can go with read only articles. We…

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. remove fat loosing, teeth whitening and all other adds from my home paige

remove all adds from home paige ,fat loosing ,teeth whitening ,nasty adds

305th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop the "Trending on Yahoo Homepage" popup

This is extremely annoying and useless. Everyone goes through the Yahoo homepage to get to your other pages. Please STOP IT!

244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Font or page resize issue across Yahoo properties when font scale different on monitors

Font or page resize issue across Yahoo properties when font scale different on monitors

My primary monitor is high density and is scaled to 125%, whereas my secondary is 100%. On every page load and I think every ad load cycle the page jumps scale, then returns to size when displayed on the monitor that is at 100% scale. It makes it very difficult to use email as the subject links jump all over the page.

305th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sharing stories

Why can't I share to facebook from yahoo ????

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Wish I could eliminate all celebrity and style articles............

Wish I could eliminate all celebrity and style articles............

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  88 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Didn't there used to be a way to eliminate specific topics from clogging up my homepage? I am seriously offended by the presumption that I g

Let us pick topics ( such as celebrities, IE reality stars) or people (like ANY of the Kardasians) to completely eliminate from our homepages. If you don't get rid of some of that garbage I'm going to change mine!

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  28 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. BRING BACK BABELFISH!!

We DESPERATELY need an alternative to Google Translate. They can't be trusted any longer. If you can't see the value in that, PLEASE PLEASE push the name and code out and make it public domain / open source so that other developers can pick up the ball and run with it. Ideally, You could resurrect it as an Open Source project hosted by Yahoo!

363rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. closed captioning default in ON, should be OFF

The default for CC should be off. Really?

305th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. give me the option to 'star' an email with one, two, three, four, maybe even five stars. please.

then, give me a functionality that lets me filter for just the five star emails, the four star emails, etc, on down.

363rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. mute

The mute feature is horribly flawed but I won't complain about the usual things. The second worst part about mute is that even though you mute someone, they can still see you and reply to your posts and ridicule you behind your back (in your own post). If you get clever, you'll notice the reply count is higher than the number of replies, which tells you to sign out and view the comments as a public person. Then you can read what the muted person said about you. Now the worst part. Lately I can't reply to any of my…

363rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I'M GETTING **** ******* TIRED OF HAVING TO GET A ******* CODE TO USE MY EMAIL EVERY ******* TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GETTING TIRED OF HAVING TO GET A CODE TO USE MY EMAIL EVERY *** TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

363rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Yahoo! Petitions

My idea for Yahoo! is to have a petition page, site, and or link so people will not miss any important opportunities to help, such as cleaning the oceans or saving Mother Earth! There are a few petitions of mine that I would like you to make known to the public, and they are as follows:

1. YEAR-ROUND DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME IN TEXAS!

2. Demand an End to Dyeing Dogs'(AND Other Animals') Fur!

3. The Earth Is Crying! Demand A Ban On Paper/Plastic Straws and Use Stainless Steel Straws, NOW!!!

Thank you!

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. stop making every g.d. article of news a g.d. clickbate slideshow p.o.s. please!!!!!

stop making every g.d. article of news a g.d. clickbate slideshow p.o.s. please!!!!!

116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please stop using the same old photos year-after-year on the email log in pages!

Seeing the same pictures all the time for years during the email login sequence is disgusting!

305th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I need to have a way to have the ads play silently. I need to have the sound on my computer on but when I go to check and article on Yahoo

Is there a way to make sound disabled for ads? I cannot turn computer sound off nor can I have loud ads blaring. Please offer a solution.

226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base