Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get your facts together

You could start sticking with facts and objective journalism. Instead of heavily left biased stories calling Trump supporters racist. I find you being the racist systematically try to put down and suppress conservatives by playing your false racism claims. It's sickening how you continue to try to divide this country through race and class and political beliefs.

864th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. font size of portfolio on My Yahoo page

Portfolio on the My Yahoo page changed in December (pretty sure in Dec) where the font size is much smaller than it used to be to the point. I believe the font size across the page was made smaller.

Please revert the font sizes

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1670th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Yahoo Finance needs the capability to send emails

Allow Yahoo Finance to send company news for stock portfolios directly to my email.

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Alert and news preference

Would be worth it an alert system like in the app design for the web.
    Also be able to follow up on news from specific writers as a way to continue to follow up some directions in that regard.

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Chart drawings improvements.

1. Drawings are useful but can get cluttered. It would be good to add a button to temporarily hide the drawings.

2. Drawings get corrupted frequently such as the text being displayed outside the callout box. Sometimes can be fixed by clearing all the drawings but it would be good to fix the bug.

3. When clearing cache/cookies, all the drawings are lost! The drawings are historical records and should not be allowed to be cleared.

4. Drawings are not stored in cloud which means different devices I have cannot share the same drawings. Hope that the drawings can be sync across devices.

5. Allow…
    864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. LANGUAGE CHANGES

When a Canadian English speaker, with a Canadian English laptop littered with your cookies travels to Mexico for a vacation...... DO NOT CHANGE THE LANGUAGE TO SPANISH.

Only Google is that stupid. Are you Google?

Jesus H. Christ, I'm signed in and to send you this insulting suggestion you require me to sign i again. You are ******* Google aren't you?

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Need to list T Rowe Price TRBUX twice in My Portfolio due one IRA account and One Roth IRA account

Need to list T Rowe Price TRBUX twice in My Portfolio due one IRA account and One Roth IRA account. Is there a way to do this with a non-character symbol attached to the fund symbol or similar technique. $$TRBUX does not work except as manual entry of cash value changes.

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I am tired to look up

In order to look up for a put option, I have to go through all the calls and all the striking prices. it will help a great deal if I can select and specify the call of put option and also the striking price and not just the date.
    Thank you.

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. display prices in CAD for Canadian market data- day gainers/losers. Thanks.

The default currency displayed for Canadian Market Data: Stock day gainers or losers is in USD although the region is Canada. Currently CAD option in unavailable. It will be helpful and meaningful for Canadian users if the prices could also be displayed in Canadian dollar. Please consider. Thanks. Samir Jan11/2021

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please implement an option that allows us to view our gains by calendar year

Yahoo Finance shows us our Daily Gain and our Total (overall) Gain, but there's no way to see our Yearly gains for individual calendar years.

This should be easy for the development team to implement since we already input our purchase and sell dates under "lot info."

So the algorithm should be able to calculate how much we earned in a given year and allow us to select different years to view what are gains were for that year, including the current year (which would show gains YTD).

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Include currencies / crypto currencies as stock tickers

Ok first of all love your financial section - great stuff. I daily extract my portfolio data to MS access. I am Canadian (eh!) so I also need to keep track of the currencies. If the currency rate was treated like a stock, you could easily get highs / lows / charts etc. I have to get the exchange rate as a seperate activity. then enter it seperately into my Access DB

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Don't be afraid of comments that people make. Restore comments !

Don't be afraid of comments that people make. Restore comments !

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Better anchoring for ideas

This story is incredibly shortsighted; B.S. You must be to young to know better, and don't know recent history regarding how this country developed in the 20th Century. And you're feeling smug at this minute. Looks like this is categorized as a "New Idea" here.

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Pushing keyword articles

I would like to have a keyword push for articles. For instance, "penny stocks" would push every article that comes out relating to penny stocks in my yahoo finance app

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Candlestick chart improvements

I've tried so many apps in the last few months that would allow me to easily see quotes for my positions, show all of my portfolio across multiple brokers, and have excellent real-time candlestick chats. Yahoo! does a great job at the first two, but there is some improvement that could be made to candlestick charts (I use primarily on iOS on iPhone and iPad, so suggestions are for the apps). Here's a list of features that I think would make Yahoo! beat out any other competition with good charts (e.g. TradingView, Webull, TOS etc.)

1. Allow to save chart timeframe.…

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I have a great idea on how you can improve Yahoo Finance.

You *** hats need to get back to financial matters and leave the politics out of it. You obviously have a great deal of hatred for Donald Trump but it is affecting your content to the point that it's diluting your value as "financial" reporters. We can get political editorials from a million other places. You need to get back to what you're supposed to be doing - finance. Andy Serwer is the worst.

456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Now that the election fervour is over, Yahoo Finance should bring back the ever-popular comment section after every articles.

The invitation for comments section after every article is a venue for discussion and expounding of feelings towards articles and helps to interact with Yahoo Finance and it's readers. It brings to live, comments from all over the world and helps create subject matters for YF to write and research on.

456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base