Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MSCI Emerging Markets index and the 3 months Euribor rate

why don't you list these two very important financial data?

MSCI Emerging Markets index
    https://www.cnbc.com/quotes/?symbol=.MSCIEF

and the 3 months Euribor rate
    https://www.euribor-rates.eu/en/current-euribor-rates/2/euribor-rate-3-months/

thanks

695th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. There are no middlemen

I see that I cannot buy stocks or anything on the platform due to the lack of support for my region or regions of the Arab countries. I hope for a solution to the problem.

109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. introduce "add to compare" into the characteristics tab like into the Performance one

It will be easier to compare where financial characteristics need to be adjusted. Example: in Price/Earnings : Portfolio 1/Portolio 2/ SPY Portfolio 1 will be the one to fix, Portfolio 2 will be the one with best characteristics, and SPY the actual market characteristics.

109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. introduce "add to compare" into the characteristics tab like into the Performance one

It will be easier to compare where financial characteristics need to be adjusted. Example: in Price/Earnings : Portfolio 1/Portolio 2/ SPY Portfolio 1 will be the one to fix, Portfolio 2 will be the one with best characteristics, and SPY the actual market characteristics.

109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How can I save my CHART DATAS

I did set up my guide lines on amy charts, I lost them next week. How can I save my charts.
    Regards.
    Louis Leroux
    alouusa@hotmail.com

109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can you implement

We need dark mode for desktop website , if you can't do this basic thing hire me and ill do it then ill resign , but my eyes please take this in consideration.

109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. add sector to watch lists?

can sector be added to watchlists and portfolios as a field?

109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. People of Color military veterans march

I just read Akiko Fujita's article on Lee Wong. As an Asian American, I too was said that I was not American even though I am a Vietnam vet. We have to show that we are even more "American" than those White Americans who did not serve at all in active U.S. military service. Can I have a contact information to say "Thank you for your service" as well as a discussion about a march of all people of color military vets?

109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please Integrate Rialto Markets pricing into your data feed!

We have many companies that want to publish their pricing on Yahoo finance and we would like to integrate the securities on our Finra and SEC registered Alternative Trading System (similar to an exchange) into Yahoo for publishing.

109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I am looking for Options recommendations

I am looking for Options recommendations to buy

109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. move stock ticker between Watchlists

There should be a way to move a ticker from one watchlist to another. An example would be stocks that I was watching but have now bought and want to move to the other view. right now that process doesn't exist and is a poor experience.

109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hide Linked Account(s)

Can we add a feature to hide linked account(s)?

109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Save moving average indicators

How do I save my "Moving Average" indicators?

109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please bring back the "max" button in the mobile app

The "max" button is gone in the mobile app. Please bring it back. We are not all day trader. This was a very important feature.

109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. dark mode

Please make a "dark mode" version of the website. A dark mode would be much easier on the eyes in the morning when trading starts. The current website is much too white with its design with too much white space bordering.

109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. GREECK STOCK

GREECK STOCK

109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base