Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 7th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  34 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. chart my portfolio

I want to chart my portfolio over months and years time.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  23 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A full block tool

Hopefully Yahoo developers and staff are reading these suggestions. A tool to full block someone from viewing your posts and following you around is sorely needed in the Yahoo Conversations. This tool will allow users to essentially self-moderate which means less work for Yahoo's Abuse Team and most significantly, a guaranteed decrease in the overall toxicity within the Yahoo forums.

Just muting doesn't do enough because abusive individuals will still follow you around to smear you and make you look awful. There is just so much of this going on right now and it is making the Yahoo forums very…

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. yahoo finance sell

Feature request: ability to track sold stocks in portfolio. I'm tracking holdings but when I sell a stock I'd like to see that gain/loss reflected in my overall portfolio value. It would be nice to have a cash position as well but that's not as urgent for me.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can we please graph the market value of our portfolios?

I have moved from Google Portfolio, which did this really well. Please can we see the value of our portfolios over time?

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Wants more finance-related news articles

On the Yahoo Finance page there are about 135 headlines for articles. There are various types of categories for the article, such as finance, news, sponsored etc ... Of the 135 headlines only 55 headlines were from a finance category. Only 55 of the 135 articles listed on the Yahoo Finance even related to a "finance article"! That is barely of 40% of the articles on the Yahoo Finance page relate to finance. When I want to read news article, I click on the Yahoo News tab, when I want to read sports articles, I click on the Yahoo Sports…

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Robinhood Brokerage Account Option

I noticed that the yahoo finance app allows you to trade from all sort of popular brokerages that cost money. In a mobile-driven world, would it makes sense to not add the most popular and most entry-level trading application, Robinhood, as one of the brokerage account options? You're missing a huge market of individuals who use Robinhood more than they do Yahoo FInance.

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Feature to select which portfolios to include in My Portfolio totals

Just migrated from AOL. really miss the feature allowing users to select which portfolios to include in totals of main view page. There was a button to click to include in totals. This allowed you to select as many or as few of your portfolios to include in master page total. Please add this feature. Thank you.

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop political editorials

Stop with the political editorializing especially by millennials.

36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow ability to filter/remove certain news sources: Fake News Firms Attempting to influence Stock Prices

Investorplace is a news provider that needs to be monitored. They have agenda's on certain stocks and constantly trash them. This could be looked at as manipulation that Yahoo Finance is allowing. Overly negative or unbalanced coverage, writers espousing position with no expertise and unqualified news providers which Yahoo is allowing to submit content in a space reserved for qualified firms could lead to financial harm

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. change the msg boards

Change the finance msg boards so hat the "Top reactions" show the ones with the most replies and the "Newest reactions" show the newest "message" whether or not it's a "reaction'.

Better yet, take the message board back to the format that existed 3 years ago!!!!!!!

50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Annualized gain by percentage

There used to be a tab option telling the annualized % gain.It's hard to remember when I bought a stock to figure the annualized gain. Please bring it back.

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base