Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. diversity

The list under diversity takes too much vertical space on the page. The list should be moved to the right of the Diversity chart and aligned with the top of the icon

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to block pop ups on Yahoo finance

Provide easy way to block pop ups on yahoo finance front page

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hello, The stock lists view not working for "edit view" screen properly.

Hello, The stock lists view not working for "edit view" screen properly. Can't scroll down to the bottom to confirm the change settings. Once I change the fields to be diaplyed for my watch lists, can't scroll down t the bottom to save the changes. Hope you will fix asap.

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ticker/company name error

I'm having difficulty to reach someone at yahoo finance to speak about an error a listed company name mentioned on your website. the ticker and the company doesn't match. Please let me know how to fix the issue. Thanks

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please mention on your webpage the unavailability Yahoo Finance Premium outside US

Multiple threads in the Yahoo Feedback section of your website outline the difficulty people have obtaining a Yahoo Finance Premium subscription. It seems that this subscription is not available for people outside of the USA. But your website doesn't state a message that sais so. Instead, every button linking to 'Try Premium' links back to finance.yahoo.com. It can't be very difficult to create a pop-up message that states that Premium is not available in my country. Please adjust your website to create such a message.

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Liontrust Fund

The values of a number of liontrust funds are available on Yahoo Finance but the following is not available

Liontrust Special Situations (Class I) Income

Can this be added

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. You have a security problem

I received a bogus email claiming to be from Yahoo that is a bug to infect computers. I did not open it. Let me know and I will send a snapshot.

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. the music while in break: The music is kinda annoying. Can it pick something else instead? This music is too loud

the music during the break is too loud. Often time I have to adjust the volume. The music is also annoying. Any possibility of changing more often to something else more light and pleasant?

289th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. hex

Please add this ticker: hex-usd , because as shown here Hex is a top-20 crypto: https://nomics.com/assets/hex-hex Due to conflicts of interest in the industry, it does not show up as high on some sites.

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. brave

On Brave Browser, this form won't work unless Brave Shields are set to "down". But, this should just work with Brave in its default mode.

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. mobile

Mobile shows the incorrect count of shares when some shares are zero or negative (sold lots), but Desktop gets it right. Please fix!

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. IDRJPY=X figures are wrong. Plz fix the page.

The IDRJPY=X fx page is partially wrong. The latest late should be around 0.71, but the latest figure shown is around 0.0071 (1/100th)

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How do I reset my portfolio alphabetically. It came up Z-A. I want A-Z

HOW CAN I ALPHABITIZE MY ENTIRE 200 STOCK PORTFOLIO WITHOUT MOVING EACH STOCK ENTRY ONE BY ONE. RIGHT NOW IT CAME UP Z TO A

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Conversations sometimes don’t load

Very often, Yahoo Finance conversations don’t load on iOS. Everything else loads.

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. brk.b

BRKB : BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC DEL CL B
    Showing as full name, not symbol after linking a broker, won't update change %

472nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop acting like Mr Population Control himself Bill Gates is some kind of saviour that is looking out for us. He wants us gone-dead.

**** Bill Gates, you give him too much credibility just because he's rich, which is a stupid reason to give a person credibility, especially one that wants us off of "his" planet.

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. market valuations multiplied by 100 in the Yahoo Finance app.

I have a portfolio containing various UK shares. I’ve recorded the lots in pence e.g. shares bought for £3 each are expressed as 70 shares at 300p. In the portfolio ‘list’ views the individual holdings are valued correctly but if you select a holding and navigate to the ‘detailed’ view the app calculates the ‘market value’ using the number of shares held and the current price. Let’s assume this is £4 in my example. The value would be shown as £28,000 whereas in the list view it calculates correctly at £280. In summary different parts of the app. are bizarrely…

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. recommend a broker, living in Jakarta Indonesia

I live in Jakarta, Indonesia. Would like to start to invest.
    Please recommend a broker that provides reasonable fees and have a good track record for giving sound advise

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 472nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Lot added for $GHIVW not showing my daily and total gains

I add a lot to $GHIVW but it does not show my gains. Only time I have had this issue with adding a lot.

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base