Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Yahoo
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a "Portfolio Performance" graph for all portfolios combined

I have my investments separated into portfolios based on the style of investments. I can see the portfolio performance graph for each separate portfolio, but it would be nice if there was an overall portfolio performance graph that covered all my investments (i.e., include all of the individual portfolios).

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. OGN

OGN Cryptocurrency is not listed on Yahoo Finance, and I cannot put it into my Portfolio -- You should consider adding it to Yahoo Finance -- It is available for purchase on the major brokerage websites.

Please add it.

INFO >> Origin Token (OGN) is an Ethereum token that powers the Origin platform, which aims to power decentralized and peer-to-peer marketplaces.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. % of portfolio

Add percentage of portfolio in edit view

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can we get Yahoo Finance Plus in the EU too?

Please, can we get Yahoo Finance Plus in the EU too? It offers great extra features, which we would love to have here as well. Plus no ads!

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stop lying about rhe stolen ELECTION and the fake insurrection that ten of milliins know the truth about

STOP LYING ABOUT THE STOLEN ELECTION AND FAKE INSURRECTION AND START TALKING ABOUT THE TRUTH, PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND YOUR LEFT WING, CLOWN, LYING COMPANY HIDE. LIKE HOW ABOUT THE "MOSTLY PEACEFUL" RIOTS OF 2020? FUNNY YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT. TENS OF MILLIONS OF US KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. COMPANIES LIKE YAHOO AND ALL THE FAKE MAINSTREAM MEDIA ARE LYING WASTES OF SKIN AND WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH! SO KEEP LYING, SO YOU CAN KEEP EXPOSING HOW DESPERATE AND LAUGHABLE THE GOVT AND THE COMPANIES LIKE YOURSELF REALLY IS! TAKE THIS THOUGHT WITH YOU, TENS OF MILLIONS KNOW…

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop lying about rhe stolen ELECTION and the fake insurrection that ten of milliins know the truth about

STOP LYING ABOUT THE STOLEN ELECTION AND FAKE INSURRECTION AND START TALKING ABOUT THE TRUTH PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND YOUR LEFT WING CLOWN LYING COMPANY HIDE. LIKE HOW ABOUT THE "MOSTLY PEACEFUL" RIOTS OF 2020? FUNNY YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT. TENS OF MILLIONS OF US KNOW COMPANIES LIKE YAHOO AND ALL THE FAKE MAINSTREAM MEDIA ARE LYING WASTES OF SKIN AND WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH! SO KEEP LYING

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. yahoo finance plus in United Kingdom

Can we get Yahoo Finance Plus in the UK Please.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. List Polkacity (POLC)

List POLC (Polkacity)

The token has been audited and it is a metaverse cryptocurrency game that uses 3D NFTs that can be interactable in game. A revolutionary addition to NFT technology, massive innovation.
    Polkacity.io
    Price Feed:
    https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/PolkaCity-POLC

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Create all security view

Create an all security view. I have multiple portfolios (for multiple accounts) and some portfolios have the same security. It would be great to have a view of all security positions in all accounts, organized by value. Morningstar's portfolio has this feature (Yahoo finance is much better overall, but this is a nice feature to have). It shouldn't be too hard - the data is already there, this is just creating a new view of that data

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Non-GAAP earnings in the analysis

Please clearly state in the analysis section that in that section, earnings are apparently meant to be adjusted non-GAAP earnings. Otherwise the figures are misleading and are contradicting what it is saying in the summary section, where GAAP earnings are stated.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Could not load 6748.TWO in 6M period chart

Hi team, could not load this ticker 6748.TWO in 6M period chart in summary page. https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/6748.TWO?p=6748.TWO

thank you!

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. by reading posts

Hi,

GXChain USD (GXC-USD) is wrong. It is GXS-USD...

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please stop those new SAP Concur ads that play automatically when I click on a news story below a stock quote

Please stop those new SAP Concur ads as of Nov 5 2021 that play automatically when I click on a news story below a stock quote, or I won't be able to use your site anymore.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. New Bug in Stock Search

For years, Yahoo Stock Charts search by ticker has worked beautifully!
    However, this morning something has changed! I type in a ticker, hit enter and often your software now returns a different ticker chart! Somehow you have a new BUG! Please fix ASAP. (Using Firefox Browser.) e.g. I type in 'JETS' (ETF) & Yahoo then loaded 'JBLU' not the ticker I requested! However, I type in JETS again, & the correct ticker loads.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please add the symbol CBL to Yahoo Finance. It cam out of bankruptcy last week and the stock is now listed on NYSE.

Please add the symbol CBL to Yahoo Finance. It cam out of bankruptcy last week and the stock is now listed on NYSE

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Terrible article

Stop highlighting "Zacks Equity Research" articles. The information is garbage and is just scare tactics and is false. He writes an article about a -.22% over a 24 hour period like that doesn't happen with almost the entire market on a daily basis. This person is hot garbage at what they do and yet you highlight them in the finance space? Seriously stop posting hot garbage articles. its insanely disgusting and misleading.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Irish Shares

Many of shares with tickers ending with .IR have outdated or missing data in the Earnings Estimate part of the analysis section.

Full list:
    A5G.IR
    BIRG.IR
    C5H.IR
    DHG.IR
    EG7.IR
    FLTR.IR
    GL9.IR
    GVR.IR
    HBRN.IR
    IR5B.IR
    IRES.IR
    KRZ.IR
    KRX.IR
    SK3.IR
    UPR.IR

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Block option needed

There needs to be a block option in the finance comments. I want to block some users, not just mute them. They should not be able to see my comments. This can be considered a safety issue.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. diversity graphic

When displaying a portfolio, the header that displays the total for the portfolio takes up a lot of valuable screen real estate. Particularly annoying is the diversity graph and legend, which for a diverse portfolio can cause half of the screen to be wasted with blank lines and information that seldom changes. It would be very helpful if that graphic could be turned off in portfolio settings.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base