New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. store passwords in Edge

In Yahoo Mail I have checked "Stay signed in", but after restarting I have to sign in again with username and password. Very irritating.

2720th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. cannot open links in email?

Email Links not accessible?

2720th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. pin emails

Ability to Pin emails/threads/conversations so they always appear at the top of the email list listed in order of last receipt

1091st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. NEED SCROLL BAR or MENU BAR! so i just wasted a bunch of time looking for the Forward Mail option

Something to indicate there's more items further down on the page, like a scroll bar, or even a horizontal menu at the top of the page so i know the categories of information or options that are on that page. i never have this issue of not being able to find things with other websites, but i feel like unexpected navigation issues keep happening over the years with yahoo.

2720th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Switching between Email accounts just got ridiculously inconvenient

I used to like the convenience of being able to toggle between accounts from one screen by simply pointing and clicking. As of this week, every time you want to switch to a different account you have to enter a password. Every. Time. All accounts are marked "stay signed in". All show as being "signed in". Yet password is required every time. How is this a good idea? It's inconvenient, annoying, and a monumental waste of time.

2720th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The adds disturbing

Please gets rid of the ads. Frustrating!

2720th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. emails from contacts only

Filters are a terrible. They are limited and have only single criteria.
    My Inbox is so full of subscriptions and I want to see the needle in the haystack emails from actual people trying to reach me. Can you create a View that filters out ALL Subscriptions? That would be much more helpful than having to unsubscribe from all subscriptions, which I don't want to do. You are almost there by having the unsubscribe search, which is also much faster and better than the regular sender search. If you did this, people would love it and you would dominate the…

2720th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2720th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I can see why you want to force me to view your new email. I can't delete or spamify the ads. This sucks big time!

I can see why you want to force me to view your new email. I can't delete or spamify the ads. This sucks big time!

2720th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. move messages between accounts

I would gladly use Yahoo mail instead of Outlook if I could move msgs between accounts. I also need the ability to store msgs on my computer in folders like Outlook. Ever going to offer this?

2720th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The ads column on the right hand side of Inbox page keep changing in 21" screen, make it un-usuable

The ads column on the right hand side of Inbox page keep changing in 21" screen, make it un-usuable.
    Have a fixed size images and ads column otherwise as its jumps around makes the email un-usable and un-likable

1091st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. static ads

The ad blocker will stay there as long as you use LARGE dynamic flashing unbearable ads. Simply use more smaller static ads and i'll remove my ad blocker. + your ads are for women anyway 80% of the time. Block the page and i'll simply leave with no regrets.

1855th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Email is extremely slow, too much power to the ads

Typing an email is difficult because of the ads. Typing here is not. You are giving too much power to the boring ads.

2720th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Daily check box to delete all emails in one day. At minimum, allow a one-button click to mark all emails within a day to delete.

Unfortunately with receiving more emails daily that are unwanted or quickly deleted, it would be helpful to have a more stream lined way to have a way to check all emails within a day and delete removing all, with the ability to uncheck those emails one would like to keep.

The current format allows dozens of clicks daily (hundreds weekly) to delete and it becomes very time consuming.

2720th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Raw Message

I can't see Raw Message. Someone sent me a weird email and I want to trace who it's from

1855th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. next button

I have a great idea for you. It's so clever, I can't believe it. You'll swear I am a time traveler, it's THAT good. Here it is: Currently when reading a mail, there are 2 chevron arrows for navigation. These function to bring us to the next email in sequence of the current view, regardless of whether that is a search results view (filtered), or e.g. the inbox (unfiltered). This is a great feature already. You have two great functions using the same buttons, and I thought it was the perfect solution too, until I realized it could be EVEN…

2720th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2720th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When I open my Yahoo account I'm bombarded with tabloid type news.

I'd make the tabloid news just a little more believable by adding in some good news too. It's so one sided that the base you are appealing to are already on board, the people you want to attract are on the fence, and need some good with the bad to move them over to your side. Just saying

2720th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. d

Please make Yahoo Mail more accessible for those of us with learning difficulties/intellectual disabilities and autistic spectrum conditions. Please can you declutter and simplify the choices information in Yahoo Mail. Please use simple words, short sentences and only the important points we NEED to know. Pictures that show the main point in the words are helpful. Especially for important things like privacy/security settings. Your privacy centre and terms and conditions are overloaded with information, way 2 complicated for us.

2720th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Cannot delete mail messages

Trying to delete email message - does not work.

2720th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base