New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. i am unable to open mail. getting message "We were unable to load this message. Please try again later"

i am unable to open mail. getting message "We were unable to load this message. Please try again later"

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

36 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi. This issue was since resolved. Please make sure to follow our social media pages to be informed when it's a known issue. On Twitter you can follow our @YahooCare page and on Facebook our Yahoo Customer Care page. You can also contact us at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you and we appreciate you understanding! 

2. cant see images on mail in inbox This is occuring on Verizon, my android phone, and on my Kindle, and my desktop

Cant see images in mail. on phone, kindle or desktop. It is a problem in firefox, chrome and microsoft edge

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am getting hundreds of unwanted marketing emails which are distraction to my work and most of the time i am missing imp e mails.Pl stop.

I do not have time to go to hundreds e mails and unsubscribe them. Please stop all advertisement mails immediately.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Blocked addresses

The limit of 1000 blocked address should be increased to unlimited. I am getting tons of spam unwanted mail everyday and I have almost reached the limit 1000 or give me an alternative solution.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Spammers are constantly evolving their practices and blocking their email addresses does not help, as they are mostly sending emails from spoofed addresses or they send the same content but from different email addresses, which makes it look like they are coming from the same email address. Marking them as Spam teaches your personal filter to recognize them as Spam. I'm sorry there is no quick fix for this issue!

6. provide link to resolving this message There was a problem!The Reply-to address set on your account is unverified. Please update this in set

provide direct link to resolving this issue.... There was a problem!The Reply-to address set on your account is unverified. Please update this in settings.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. but now it just highlights those errors and does not c

Spell Check issue. Yahoo mail used to auto correct obvious misspellings, but no longer seems to do so. Now they are highlighted, but not corrected. I would vastly prefer that my obvious errors be auto corrected.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

While Yahoo Mail doesn't have an internal spell checker, many browsers have a feature that looks for errors when you write any type of document in a web page. Please review your browser's settings for this option.

8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Yahoo Mail Plus lets you block up to 500 domains while your subscription is active. Block domains by using the Settings view in Yahoo Mail. Once you block a domain you will also be unsubscribed from the brand.

9. So much mail going into Spam

In the last few days/weeks, Yahoo is sending perfectly legitimate emails (even replies to emails from me) into the Spam/Junk folder. Why is this happening? I am missing very important emails. Even when I mark the email as not spam, subsequent emails still go into spam.
    A friend of mine has noticed this too.
    It is very frustrating and never happened before. In fact, Yahoo was probably the best at handling Spam and real emails.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Recently you may have noticed an increase in email going to the Spam folder for senders using Office 365 and other Microsoft products. We are in the process of addressing this issue and expect it to improve over the next several days. Please keep marking the mail in the Spam folder as “not spam” or “ham” and that will help to correct the issue. Thanks for your patience.

10. WHY DO I HAVE TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD EVERYTIME I SIGN IN?

guess i will have to delete yahoo since i have to change my password every time i log in.....i should NOT have to pay a fee for customer support....especially since yahoo's changes caused the problem.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can't access emails from the last 30 days

All of a sudden, I can't access any recent mail in my inbox or other folders. New mail do arrive, but I can't read them. This is for all emails received today and in August. I can access older emails (from July etc) with no problem, but for all emails received in the last month, I receive "We were unable to load this message." I've tried in different browsers, the old beta version and Mail on my Mac. Same probmen

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please try to sign out of your account from all platforms, then sign back in. If the issue persists, contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com and send as many details as you have.

12. The spam filter is not working. Most of my good messages are being sent into junk mail

The spam filter is not working. Most of my good messages are being sent into junk mail instead of my inbox

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Not able to receive any emails

My emails are not being received and I am unable to log into other accounts without the information the emails provide. Please help me!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How to return money that were taken from my card for MailPro by mistake?

3.12 euro was taken from my card by Yahoo for MailPro Monthly IE 35318663100. I do not use Yahoo service and did not suscribe for it. This is a mistake. Please return money on my card and change the settings.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'm 73 yrs old with cancer you took my sbcglobal email account and made it so I can't get into it. I enter my password and it's not right.

give me back my email account with sbcglobal.net. I need my doctors appointments from my patient portal.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi. I'm sorry to hear that! Due to contractual agreements and the nature of your issue, you'll need to contact AT&T for a resolution. When contacting AT&T support, it is very important that you provide your full AT&T email address so that they are able to successfully locate your account in their system. Here's how to contact them: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account/sln25426.html 

16. How do I delete an email address that someone else put on my account without me knowing?

How can I delete an email address someone put in my account without my knowledge?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You'll need to be signed into your account from a desktop PC or laptop at mail.yahoo.com, or on the Yahoo Mail app for Android or iOS first. Here are the steps:

From a web browser:

1. Sign in to the Yahoo Account Security page.
    2. Click Edit next to the verification option you want to delete.
    3. Click the Edit icon next to the recovery option you want to delete.
    4. Click Remove from my account.
    5. Follow the on-screen prompts to confirm the deletion.

From most Yahoo mobile apps:

1. In the upper left, tap your Profile icon.
    2. Tap Manage accounts.
    3. Tap Account info.
    4. Tap Security Settings.
    5. Tap Edit next to the verification option you want to delete.
    6. Tap the Edit icon next to the recovery option you want to delete.
    7. Tap Remove from my account.
    8. Follow the on-screen prompts to confirm the deletion.
  17. Why are some critical messages never delivered? This is an old problem and it's getting worse.

Not receiving critical emails! AGAIN! So, I want to verify my email address with Lyft. They send me an email with a code, but I am not getting it. Yes, I checked in the spam folder and it's not there either. What the **** do I do now?

I had the SAME issue with emails from two different landlords/leasing offices, several years apart. How likely are they to trust you if you tell them "I didn't get your email". And what is the point of using Yahoo mail if they are going to selectively block some of the most important…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. persistent hacking attempts. theft of contacts. spamming of contacts. how about making access to personal contacts a separa code to break

personal contacts should require a separate pass code so that hackers will not be able to access easily. I'm having persisent problems with a hacker attacking my account and spamming my contacts.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. block offensive ads permanently

Give me the ability to permanently block certain ads. Case in point, there is a thoroughly disgusting toe fungus ad that keeps playing DAILY in the right side bar of my news feed. This ad is REPULSIVE! And no matter how many times I cancel it, and comment that the ad is inappropriate and I don't want to see it any more, it still pops up DAILY. Sometimes I am eating and reading email and this ad makes my want to puke! Yahoo - please get your sh!!! together! Allow us to permanently block offensive ads. PLEASE!!!!!!!! DO SOMETHING!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Cannot receive email from hotmail on the computer

I cannot receive an email from my hotmail.com on the computer. I sent a hotmail email to ymail email from the computer, the hotmail email only showed up in the Yahoo app on the Samsung phone. I did not block it in Yahoo mail settings nor did I get any delivery error in my Microsoft email account. The hotmail email does not show up on the computer. I have tried many times to delete the contact and add a new contact and it is still not working. It is a problem with your software. Please fix the bugs. Thanks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 105 106
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base