New Mail
21 results found
-
Ads take too much room on reading pane
I don't mind the ads on the side but the ads along the bottom take up to much room, make them smaller or better yet get rid of them.
1st ranked -
Don't get rid of notepad!
Just got the update that Yahoo is getting rid of Notepad!! Why?? This is ludicrous! First you get rid of email theme for emailing and now you're getting rid of my most used feature!!
I have a business that runs YAHOO and this is a very useful tool in one place.
Why are you doing this??2nd ranked -
Additional storage options need to be improved ASAP.
Getting additional space on Yahoo needs to be improved.
Current options are :
Free: 15 GB || £1.99/ mo: 100 GB || £9.99/ mo: 1 TBCan Yahoo come up with something like 50GB and amount payable quarterly/half-yearly/yearly?
Why does it have to be monthly ONLY????
3rd ranked -
UNDO YOUR *****-UP AND RETURN BASIC MAIL BACK TO IT'S ORIGINAL FORM
UNDO YOUR *****-UP AND RETURN BASIC MAIL BACK TO IT'S ORIGINAL FORM. NEW MAIL IS UNUSABLE.
4th ranked -
Show my other accounts easily as they were yesterday
Used to be able to see my other two accounts at the top just by touching the account I was in. They've disappeared over night! Now have to change to desktop version, scroll to the bottom of screen to find them. Put it back to how it was please.
4th ranked -
Review Account
Account Review signs you out immediately after successful two-step verification, and that it occurs in both Yahoo Mail and the Google app.
I need to be using browser and successful logging with 2 steps verification, I will still landed to review account so I will need to manually change the URL to mail.yahoo.com.which I can do on the app. So I can only access my mail on browser not on app. It's over 7 years now. Can I get assistance from that, my mail is aksam2004@yahoo.com4th ranked -
pls need your help for deleted email since last 8 months
can i get my deleted email since last 8 months pls , all email deleted, may some one reach my device,
4th ranked -
EXTREMELY GRAPHIC EXPLICIT VIOLENT CONTENT IN SUBJECT LINE - IDEA=STOP PUSHING THE HORRIFIC GRABAGE THRU
FILTHY DISGUSTING GRAPHIC SEXUALLY EXPLICIT GARBAGE - IT IS IN THE SUBJECT LINE. HAVE ASKED YAHOO TO BLOCK THIS GARBAGE FOR MONTHS YEAR+. YAHOO REFUSES AND KEEPS PUSHING DISGUSTING FILTH THRU - IT IS GRAPHIC EXPLICIT AND YAHOO REFUSES TO BLOCK IT - THIS IS SIMPLY - TO ME - HARASSMENT - ABUSE. AND MANY ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE - THEREFORE ALSO - TO ME - THREATENING. IT CAN BE BLOCKED YAHOO REFUSES. TO THIS USER - TO ME - THIS COMES ACROSS AS DELIBERATE HARRASSMENT ABUSE AND THREATENING BY YAHOO.
4th ranked -
block domains
You allow us to block 1000 email addresses but the scammers just generate thousands of new email addresses. Make it so we can block domains and not specific email addresses. That would keep my scam folder from overflowing since they generate a new address blocking an address is ineffective. Block the domain!
4th ranked -
Deleting older emails
Making it almost impossible to delete larger emails to force people to pay for larger storage subscriptions means that I will permanently close all my accounts with yahoo and never again open a new account
I opened my first account in 1997 with yahoo but it end permanently soon .
You offer no tools to easily delete emails to free up storage4th ranked -
Spam Filters
What has happened to your Spam filtering in the past couple of months? It's gotten terrible....and I mean terrible.
4th ranked -
Maybe yahoo doesn’t recognize what filth is discussing sexual body parts in emails is inappropriate and does not belong in my email. When yo
Maybe yahoo doesn’t recognize what filth is discussing sexual body parts in emails is inappropriate and does not belong in my email. When you see this filter it out. Do your job!
4th ranked -
IDEA: FILTER - BLOCK THIS SPAM GARBAGE - STOP HARASSING ABUSING EMAIL USERS
info@harmony.knittry.com
info@books.plugward.com
info@royal.beathope.com
info@wiggly.duerice.com
info@treatment.justslam.com
info@whisper.bakefall.com
info@hope.beddull.com
info@ill-informed.preybang.com
info@ink.bakefall.com
info@sail.justslam.com
info@grain.gownrule.com
info@necessary.justslam.com
info@amused.gownrule.com
info@flagrant.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@numberless.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@breakable.gownrule.com
info@begin.justslam.com
info@scissors.gownrule.com
info@texture.plugward.com
info@cars.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@lewd.beddull.com
info@account.beeras.com
info@annoyed.beathope.com
info@chilly.beeras.com
info@wistful.gownrule.com
info@play.beddull.com
info@tame.bakefall.com
info@voiceless.beathope.com
info@account.beeras.com
info@lumpy.bakefall.com
info@weak.beathope.com
info@create.gownrule.com
info@necessary.justslam.com
info@low.gownrule.com
info@wistful.gownrule.com
info@fear.justslam.com
info@gratis.beeras.com
info@smash.gownrule.com
info@cows.justslam.com
info@necessary.justslam.com
info@convey.gownrule.com
info@lumpy.bakefall.com
info@pastoral.testthaw.com
info@veil.plugward.com
info@chilly.beeras.com
info@sadden.beathope.com
info@tame.bakefall.com
info@pastoral.testthaw.com
info@chilly.beeras.com
info@hollow.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@sail.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@sail.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@veil.plugward.com
info@whisper.plugward.com
info@cows.justslam.com
info@cows.justslam.com
info@guarded.plugward.com
info@burly.testthaw.com
info@impolite.testthaw.com
info@sadden.beathope.com
info@guiltless.knittry.com
info@partake.bakefall.com
info@oblige.preybang.com
info@oblige.preybang.com
info@acceptable.preybang.com
info@acceptable.preybang.com
info@mail.preybang.com
info@support.preybang.com
info@fairies.knittry.com
info@annoying.knittry.com
info@glance.duerice.com
info@smash.gownrule.com
info@doctor.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@shake.duerice.com
info@wasteful.plugward.com
info@busy.actfolk.com
info@free.justslam.com
info@longing.justslam.com
info@free.justslam.com
info@cars.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@create.gownrule.com
info@stomach.actfolk.com
info@journey.preybang.com
info@sidewalk.plugward.com
info@addition.plugward.com
info@sidewalk.plugward.com
info@weary.actfolk.com
info@gratis.beeras.com
info@low.gownrule.com
info@quack.beathope.com
info@quack.beathope.com
info@low.gownrule.com
info@theory.beeras.com
info@cows.beddull.com
info@low.gownrule.com
info@drill.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@drill.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@treatment.justslam.com
info@guide.beathope.com
info@guide.beathope.com…4th ranked -
spam calendar
I am surprised you do not properly handle two types of SPAM:
a) Typical SPAM that ends up in your SPAM folder, including ****, fake billing notices, etc. You would most likely be receiving large quantities of these. These should be blocked entirely, never arriving in a users SPAM folder. Instead you deliver them to the users SPAM folder. Why ?
b) SPAM that contains calendar invites (.ics files). Mail is tagging these as SPAM, but they STILL create a calendar entry, so my phone notifies me of these "appointments" even though I never saw them in my inbox and…4th ranked -
adding 2 yahoo email accounts to see both inboxes, this feature was taken away
why did you get rid of the option of viewing 2 yahoo email inboxes on the left column? this was very useful, now you new setup is like treating the customers like apple does, a bunch of unnecessary clicks on the mouse/ extra steps to do the same outcome
4th ranked -
I dont know what you did, but it doest work.
Leave it alone. I no longer can see my email in preview.
4th ranked -
have a better spam filter
In the last month i have been receiving mass amounts of spam senders in my inbox. The system should know they are spam and should automatically direct it to the spam folder. Why is this happening
4th ranked -
calendar messages
It appears messages received from the calendar are messed up. The body of the email will show for about 2 seconds then disappear. Crazy but that is the only email it does that to. If I forward the calendar message to another yahoo email account it does the same thing. If I forward to a hotmail account it is there. Also, the body disappears during the forward. I am using the current email under yahoo.
4th rankedHi David, can you send us a screen recording to oasis.mail.feedback@yahooinc.com? Thanks.
-
kill all you ******* commies
How about I come and kill as many yahoo commie liberals as possible..............I have a ton of ammo and many .308 rifles to do the job..............then I'll kill all your children and disembowel your wives and ****** man wives for your gay alphabet men
4th ranked -
Outlook accounts not connecting in Yahoo Mail
I'm unable to connect any Outlook.com accounts using Settings → More Settings → Mailboxes → Add mailbox → Outlook.
The Microsoft OAuth flow completes successfully:
I sign in successfully.
I receive the Microsoft permission (consent) screen.
I click Accept.
The popup closes.
Yahoo immediately displays: "Canceled connecting [email] to your Yahoo account."I've reproduced this with:
Multiple Outlook.com accounts
Multiple Yahoo accounts
Chrome, Chrome Incognito, and Safari
IMAP enabled in Outlook
Yahoo permissions removed and re-authorizedCan you check the server logs for the Outlook mailbox connector or OAuth callback to determine why Yahoo is rejecting the connection?
4th ranked
- Don't see your idea?