Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. news feed organization

List news stories by date and time posted. I get 2 day old stories in my feed, but do not see same story when fresh. Annoying.

83rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Deleting and Reposting Comments So That Errors Can Be Corrected

Allow Deleting and Reposting Comments So That Errors Can Be Corrected. It seems Yahoo comments can't be edited for grammatical errors once posted. Please allow users to delete, correct and repost their comments. Or add "Edit" option along with "Delete" action to a posted comment. Here, I could edit my post to correct minor mistake. This is what we need for normal postings. Thanks!

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why is my real name showing instead of my nick name?

My first name is now showing in the comments section instead of my nick name. I did not authorize this change. Fix it please.

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show Less Option does not work

The "Show Less" option does not seem to "Show Less" of any of the publishers I do not want to see on the news feed. Can this be fixed?

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  34 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I thought once removed a unwanted article from a unwanted publication it would get it don't want to see these types of articles... UNWANTED

IF REMOVE ARTICLES FROM A PUBLICATIONS CAN IT STAY REMOVED... REMOVED ARTICLES ARE VERY UNWANTED.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Headline Scrolling

I used to be able to scroll Yahoo's headlines. Can't do it anymore. Something has changed in recent months, not for the better. The little dots below one of the headlines is still there. These dots used to tell me I was on headline 1 of several. Now the dots are all the same shade of grey and the scrolling feature with a swipe from right to left doesn't work.

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base