Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Use this to comment

Should we readers that cannot correct these stories comment thru this portal.

223rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fox News has comments

Everyone switch to FoxNews.con they allow comments and free speech. They love America and value the 1st amendment. Every article isn’t Trump bashing and White hating. And no black lives matter tab. Go to a site that values your opinion

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Everyone switch to Fox News

Everyone switch to Fox News for your homepage. It’s great to actually see pro Trump and pro American articles written by real journalists who aren’t pushing a narrative. Unlike Yahoo which is all anti Trump ALL the time. And they allow comments, unlike Yahoo which stifles free speech and doesn’t allow dissenting opinions

223rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. You still have no comments.

You still have no comments and ztill filled with left wing Lies. Just checking and you still suck.

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why did you turn off comments? This is ridiculous. What are you hiding?

Why did you turn off comments? What are you hiding? This is ridiculous.

223rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Truth

Lose the bkack lives matter stuff. No one wants to read anything else like that. Plus have more balanced news stories. Democrats are the

223rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Censorship is un-American.

Apparently you're not listening to your readers. I think it's disgusting the way you're censoring your readers. This is still America where people are allowed to express their opinions. Just because some opinions differ from yours doesn't give you the right to operate like a communist regime where the government controls what the people see, hear, and read.

281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fking American government propagandists

You blasting fng American government's sluts, you blocked me because I had different opinions on matters and you call yourself democratic? you are fng totalitarian and no different from Soviet propaganda system, I'm not gonna lick your fat dirty asses, go f*ck yourselves

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. American companies silent American people voice

Amazing American companie controlling American people voice. Wow what a true American. Controlling people's voices. It never ends. They try to do the same with newspapers and anything that give information out. Just another attempt to control people.

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When will comments return? After Biden Loses?

yahoo execs should just set themselves on fire in protest of the wrong opinions.

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stay away from yahoo!

They purposefully removed the comments because they were getting destroyed by facts of their left wing garbage. Now they can post whatever trash they want. Seriously putting out hit pieces against a 17 year old defending his life from a violent mob of protestors who shot at him, threw a molotov ******** at him and attempted to bash his head in. This site is straight trash

223rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hey losers

Hey Yahoo News losers, I dropped by after a few weeks to see how the other side is doing, I see it’s Doing the same . Still no comments allowed and the same **** leftist, hate Trump, hate White people fake news articles lol. I’ve been having a blast over at FoxNews.com. Great pro Trump, pro America articles and great debate in their comments forums, unlike this anti American hack hole of a “news” site. Come over to FoxNews and join in the fun. Take care losers haha

223rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Yahoo has always been my go to for world events. You post more fake news than CNN. Sickening.

Be fair. Stop building up the liberal left when we have always depended on you for simply what’s going on in the world today. You’re worse than CNN. I’m deleting you as my default. You suck!’

223rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Yahoo needs to quit being an arm of the democrat party.

Yahoo needs to quit being a arm of the democrat party.

223rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Turn on comments

Any ideas on where to get a new email when yahoo goes broke i have used them for many years but lately they have not allowed me to comment on articles and I see everyone is leaving them so will all of their advertisements.

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please explain to 50% of America why Yahoo is dedicated to defeating Trump in 2020.

The editorial content Yahoo publishes is all leftist, anti Trump propaganda.

223rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. We want to respond to the items posted. You took away our rights to respond with comments to articles. Put thT back its our right to respond

We want to respond to news an articles with our voice. We have that right. Too may tines daily trump has lied or told half truths, why won't you let us respond. This election is too important we needto clean out this corrupt administration an put in new president and a new senate majority. This last senate majority did Nothing for 8 years. They All work for us not the president. They are as corrupt as trump. He failed again just like his business. Bone spur needs to go to fl. Southern dist. Of NY will then bring him up…

223rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bring back comments.

Bring back comments. I liked to voice my thoughts on the platform for YEARS!!!!!

281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. No comment available near election day

Funny how Yahoo just removed the comments section , just before election time.

Why yahoo will tank more like their email services.

Sick of powerful and wealthy people and companies contorling information and who gets to speak.

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Goodbye yahoo

Goodbye yahoo I’m off in search of news sources that don’t block my 1st amendment rights to free speech. Sick of all the ads that choke my internet experience to a crawl anyway.

365th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 6 8 10 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base