US News

Have more suggestions for Yahoo? Become a Yodeler!
Yahoo Yodelers is an exclusive group of loyal users that help shape the online experience for our users. As a Yahoo Yodeler you’ll get exclusive access to unreleased features, engage with our community of passionate users, and take a look behind the scenes as we create new products and content. Give us your honest opinions and bright ideas and you’ll influence the way millions of people see the world.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo News?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please stop printing so much negative Fake news about President Trump.Please give the man a chance.He is trying to save this country.

President Trump deserves a fair chance to save this Country.You should be Happy HRC wasn't elected.Have a nice day.

107th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    8 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please correct all the links for "ReadMore" to go to rest of article and not some old main page..

Please correct all the links for "ReadMore" to go to rest of article and not some old main page

431st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. READ MORE article links NOT WORKING

The READ MORE links are not working! They've been directing me back to a week's old page featuring old news -- this has been going on since the Baby Charlie story.

330th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Need to drop the politics before half your customers drop you

Need to drop the politics before half your customers drop you

115th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. You people have horribly disrespectful news. You constantly bash our country's selected president. WE Americans voted him in office.

Yahoo news people are pathetic. Why don't you try being good joirnalists instead of ANTI-American biggots. We Great AMERICANS voted this man in office. 60% of the states agreed he was our best choice. America has been suffering from inactive, non-caring politicians for years. We finally have a man working to get things done. You don't have to like him. However, when you attack him, you are attacking us Americans. It would be nice if you tried to suppprt our country and suppprt our American views. Work with America not against us!

127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop trying to mislead the viewers and sagatage the nation. This is the most left wing, Trump hating, sore ****** web site ever.

Stop it with all of the false and/or twisted news about President Trump. You are only hurting the American People. Shame on you. Stop being a sore loser and admit the American people's vote kicked you but. Accept it and strive to encourage Americas growth and not mislead the public with each Trump headline. Move out of my country and try to live elsewhere as free as you have been here. Why are you so ****-bent on hurting the American people? That's what you are doing with every lie you print. You lost! Get over it!

131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. RSS Feeds not working with Firefox or Chrome. Please Fix.

RSS Feeds not working with Firefox or Chrome as of 8/25/17. Please Fix.

1555th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Yahoo censors are HYPOCRITES! You use certain words in your articles, but we can't?

Yahoo censors are HYPOCRITES! You use certain words in your articles, but we can't? You're not our "mommy". Let the PEOPLE decide!

245th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hello, I have been a Yahoo! email user for over 15 years. I am very weary of reading the negativity towards our president on the news page.

It would be a huge pain for me to change email providers. You could say that I could just stop reading the negative headlines, or I could say I will just change providers.
    Thank you for an otherwise great service.

1555th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. its time to leave lib yoohoo,, nothing but crudeness to the right.. goodbye,, die a slow painful death communist editors

its time to leave lib yoohoo,, nothing but crudeness to the right..
    billions of people are conservative worldwide...goodbye,,
    die a slow painful death communist editors

1772nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Back off from all this Trump attack. We know that much of this stuff is fake. There is no evidence of any crime done..

Stop such negative attacks against the President. What real crime has he committed? No evidence. Collusion, no evidence. Stop sensationalizing here say. At least tell the truth that there is no evidence of any crime done. All he's done is unset the Washington apple cart that needed to be unset. Or do you think that all these career politicians with their real sandals and crimes could do a better job?

227th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I find it extremely annoying that your "so-called news" on the home page is always negative about our current president. EVERY DAY!

Maybe focus on more positive stories that don't put down our president. If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. At least be constructive to what you are trying to post. GARBAGE on your home page!

227th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1169th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 210th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Outdated Despacito article has been up for 3 months

This article has been featured in the right rail since it was published in May: https://www.yahoo.com/news/luis-fonsi-justin-bieber-apos-115350677.html. It's been up constantly for 3 months now and there are several user comments complaining about it. I see it every time I click into a Yahoo News article.

2685th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 3414th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please remove the comments from the home page. I don't need to see the opinion of an internet troll as soon as I open the page.

Just leave the comments as an option for people to look at if they want to. Dont force us to look at them. It seems like the comment that is put up with the feature article is chosen because it is of a strong opinion one way or another. It is only contributing to the devisiveness that is growing stronger by the day. Post the articles and let people make their own opinions. If they choose to share in the comments section, that is fine. But make it an option for consumers to read that nonsense, dont force it on…

1985th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 296th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Enough with the anti Trump nonsense! Your job is to report news, not opinions. GET OVER IT! HE'S PRESIDENT!

I saw three articles about whether Melania wanted to hold Trump's hand. Is this really news?? With all the issues going on in the world you should be ashamed of yourselves for blasting such trivial and biased articles. For a group of people who want "equality for all" and to "coexist" you certainly don't mind relentlessly bullying those who don't agree with your ideology. Complete hypocrites.

407th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Why is it when you click on "Read More" block it opens a new Yahoo home page. Please just show the whole story on first click??!!

Why is it when you click on "Read More" block it opens a new Yahoo home page. Please go back to just opening the story. I'm this close to deleting Yahoo account. Not pleased with this and other changes.

1169th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 284 285
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base