US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Either you bring back the comments with the history intact or I permanently go to WAPO and NYT

Either you bring back the comments with the history intact or I permanently go to WAPO and NYT

150th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. DUMBASSES, bring back the comments !!!

DUMBASSES, bring back the comments !!!

146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back FREE SPEECH Now. Open the comments section now.

Bring back FREE SPEECH Now. Open the comments section now.

180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Put back the comments section before the november election

It's a shame Yahoo can't even hide the real reason they took away the comments and admit why they actually did this.

I can almost guarantee right after the election ends that the comment section will be back up within one week after the election.

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Remove trash articles re: butts, breasts, wardrobe fails, bikinis. Boring and shallow. If we click off it should stay off.

Yahoo has become more and more trashy. Do you only employ ****** teen boys. Its always about women's butts, breasts, bikinis. Sexist garbage. Enough. If I click do not show, I don't want to see it again. Get a life. Tired of Celebrity trash too.

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Comment sections have become like a Trump re-election campaign

Lots of stories have obvious trolls to sway the "conversation" a certain direction, like the recent stories of unlawful detainment/arrests where people are being taken from the streets of Portland by unnamed/unmarked "officers"/people and not read their rights, etc. with commenters supporting this, including replies to those people. This is dangerous promotion of anti-democratic ideals and is something to consider if comments are to remain a part of the site.

318th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Yahoo must retain comments.

Yahoo’s comment sections made it the Top, most-read, comment based News and Media website in the world; Yahoo must retain comments.

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bring back comments

Bring back comments!

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bring back the comment section. Otherwise you become part of the suppression agenda.

Bring back the comment section. Otherwise you become part of the suppression agenda.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. you can improve Yahoo News by being more honest and balanced. you can also restore the comment sections. People need to hear both sides.

you can improve Yahoo News by being more honest and balanced. you can also restore the comment sections. People need to hear both sides.

I know that as a leftwing media outlet you will post bias stories, but you should let the truth be told by those that want to reply.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bring back the comment section

Bring back the comments. Most of them didn't fit your narrative, hence the reason for removing them. Yahoo sucks and your news is opinion based propaganda that I read for entertainment. I'd love to actually meet a Yahoo employee one day so I could give you a piece of my mind. You are a disgrace to the USA. TRUMP 2020 sugarbitches.
    Thanks and have a great day

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. stop liberalism!!!!!!!!

STOP PUSHING LIBERAL LEFT ****!!!

292nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Return the comments sections now, not after the election.

Return the comments sections now, not after the election. Yahoo News is attempting to be partisan.

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop Suppressing conservative voices during the election by disabling comments to clearly false, misleading and biased articles.

It is clear you are suppressing free speech, especially that of conservative views during the election by disabling comments. Many articles are false, misleading and clearly biased. The comments section is where people can point out bias and incorrect facts clearly missed by you pro liberal editors.

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Yahoo lies

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for democrats to read the lies we print over the truth and interests and passions. In order to in order to keep our community experience, for Democrats only we are suspending comments on all articles that don't fit our Democrat adjenda.

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Remove The Black Lives Matter Tab

Remove the Black Lives Matter Tab from the yahoo home page.
    I find it offensive this Terrorist organization is given a platform.
    Don't tell me its their 1st amendment rights, or you would not have removed the comments.

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. restore the comments section. I do not post but enjoy reading peoples views. Let me know if you restore them, I will return to your site.

Restore the comments section. I do not post but enjoy reading peoples views. Let me know if you restore them, I will return to your site. Thank you

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Put back the comment section of news yahoo because the story is usually wrong!!

put the comment section back!! Its the only reason I even use yahoo at all!!!

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base