Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make it Easier to get to teams from homepage

It would be a greater experience when using yahoo fantasy sports to have a easier way to view all fantasy teams. Along with having the ability to hide and un-hide teams that are not being actively managed.

709th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create Option to hide/un-hide fantasy sports team users no longer manage.

Some of yahoo fantasy sports users have multiple fantasy teams. It would be a great option to allow us to hide/UN-hide teams we no longer want to manage during the season.

As of right now we are forced to scroll through our teams. Even teams we are not actively involved with for what ever reason. Having the ability to hide teams that are not managed would an excellent tool for users that have multiple teams.

460th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Highlight Player When Team Has Ball!!!!

Please make the stat tracker better by highlighting the player when their team has the ball. This is probably the only thing I like more about ESPN. And yes I know I can look at the scoreboard but this would be so simple to do and makes it way easier to navigate from game to game when you are watching them all.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to Customize the IR Eligibility Designation

Right now the IR designation is Yahoo default only where players eligible are IR, PUP or Out. I would like the ability to customize who is eligible for this designation. In our league do not include players listed as "Out" and we do include players that are listed as "SUSP". We now have to manually police this. If the commissioner can customize the IR designation then we could do this systemically. Please add this functionality for 2017!

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stat Tracker With Chat 2010 and Stat Tracker Without Chat 2016

Stat Tracker Chat Feature- I know it was around in 2010 and I'm guessing the reason Yahoo! got rid of it was because they couldn't moderate the chats. If anyone remembers it was one of the best features of stat tracker because everyone in the league could participate in a live chat. I've always wondered why Yahoo! got rid of it, Smack Talk was a weak replacement. C'mon Yahoo!, what gives?

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Setting the season length in a Points league

I am the Commissioner in a Points league. No head-to-head. Whoever has the most total points at the end is champion. I noticed on the head-to-head option you can set the length of your season. So if you wanted the last week of competition to be week 16, you can do that.

As far as I can tell, in a Points league you cannot set the length of your season. It's 17 weeks, period. However, our league, for example, does not want to play week 17 because many NFL teams are sitting their starters on the final week of the…

255th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I really want a report card for Auction Drafts

I really enjoy the report cards given for Standard Snake Drafts, any chance we could get the same treatment for Auction Drafts?

290th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make posting images/memes more user friendly on the fantasy football message board

It should just be drag and drop if you have your own images you want to post, not all the pasting URL nonsense,

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  47 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. IR/SSPD roster spot

My league voted for an IR/SSPD spot on our rosters. But it seems like there is no way to do this on Yahoo. I think Yahoo should have more customization options for IR positions to fit leagues that want to have other options for I/R than just players on injured reserve.

315th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Pre-draft Rankings / Position drafting each round

I suggest you allow teams to choose which positions they want to draft during each draft round in the pre-edit. This would allow closer control of not drafting multiple players in postions (ie only 2 QBs, not 4 TEs, etc.) When all positions can be drafted each round, the only control you have is the ranking itself. But when a players ranks 3QBs together hoping to get at least one of them, they don't want all 3.

154th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make time zones clear.

Auction is set for 7 pm MST and countdown is 7pm PDT which is 8 MST. It is very hard to get 10 people to all reschedule last minute. You need to have someone select the time zone themselves or get your setting right (make MST = MST)!!

34th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  27 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. You should be able to edit bench slots after draft

My league drafts early to 30 man rosters. We should be able to edit roster sizes after the draft to accommodate roster cut downs like the NFL

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  65 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Editing pre-draft rankings is very cumbersome.

1 Please add a search function for player names.

2 Please exclude players already on rosters - for keeper leagues

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. there should be a way to have Team QB's in yahoo fantasy rather than just individual QB's.

when your quarterback goes down in the first quarter you should be able to get your backup qb's points. this doesnt change the dynamic of drafting a cam newton. its the same thing just gives everyone a fair chance week to week when a qb goes down.

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  40 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I want more teams!

Stop Limiting the number of teams we can manage under one email account. Eight is NOT enough! It's annoying having to log into two separate email accounts to manage all my teams.

193rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Keeper auction trade dollars

In our auction keeper league, we would like to be able to trade next year's auction dollars as part of this year's trades similar to how Yahoo is set up for trading draft picks for the next year.

38th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Need ability to have 2 conferences in the same league with different player pools and the winners can play in a winner take all championship

Need ability to have 2 conferences in the same league with different player pools and the winners can play in a winner take all championship Now we have to have 2 different leagues and play a round robin championship. Other leagues like MFL do this but their UI sucks. Office leagues will pay for this.

160th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Commissioner Approval Rating

There should be a way for you to take a survey after your league has ended and rate your commissioner. For example, EBAY has feedback from positive-negative. We would rate the commissioner from 1-10 or 1-5 stars. We should be able to follow the commissioner for other leagues they have created. How many leagues they were commissioner in. Also have a final tally. This would make it much safer and build trust in the community between commissioner and teams.

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 2 or more matchups per week

We changed to CBS 3 yrs ago, only because they offer this features, lot of time and you dont offer this?

Please we preffer Yahoo for so many other things but we cant go back without this feature. thanks.

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  263 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow for two different leagues, upon concurrence,to face off in week 17.

Please allow, with league commissioner concurrence, two different leagues play for a championship in week 17. I've got 20+ friends that want to play FF. If love to be able to have two different leagues (kind of like conferences) that watch each other's performance all year and then play for a week 17 championship. 20 teams in one league is just too many. Please help

56th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base