Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Don't penalize QBs for a kneel-down.

If your QB has done well enough during the game he doesn't even need to try on the last drive, you shouldn't end up being penalized for that. Sacks don't count as negative run yards, why should kneel-downs?

We had a team in our league this year literally lose by 0.01 points because his QB knelt on the last play of the game. It's ridiculous.

554th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. If we could see an overall leader bord based on your fantasy rating.

We want to see an overall leader board based on your fantasy rating.

686th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. League ID# 891007 FINALS PICKUP OF FREE AGENT FOR LOCKED IN GAME PLAYER

League ID# 891007 FINALS PICKUP OF FREE AGENT FOR LOCKED IN GAME PLAYER

PLEASE REVIEW OUR CHAMPIONSHIP GAME OUTCOME AS THIS WAS AN ABUSE OF POWER BY COMISSIONER. A PLAYER ALREADY LOCKED IN TO PLAY AT 1PM C. BARNETT 5.90 PTS WAS THEN WAIVED FOR A FREE AGENT K. BOURNE 16.90 PTS PROVIDING INCORRECT MARGIN OF VICTORY FOR CHILLIN LIKE DILLON TEAM OVER HURRICANE ONE 17&18 CHAMP TEAM THIS YEAR. CAN YAHOO MAKE THE APPROPIATE CALCULATION WITH ORIGINAL PLAYER AND UPDATE STATS AS COMMISSIONER HAS NOT ACKNOWLEDGE CIRCUMVENTING THE RULES OF GAME. THIS ISSUE HAS HAPPENED BEFORE AND AND CAUSE…

686th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Printable Reports

It would be nice if Yahoo made printable/exportable reports available. Year end stats,etc.

968th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 294th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make it possible for leagues to add / trade / drop year round to accommodate the dynasty format

Be ahead of the curve and cater to Dynasty Leagues. Make it possible for leagues to add / trade / drop year round to accommodate the dynasty format. Currently it says “the game has ended” and no roster edits are possible.

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow setting of maximum # of players to be autodrafted at each position

Players should be able to set the "shape" of their lineup when they have to autodraft. For example, I want to draft 2 QBs, 3 RBs, 5 WRs, etc.

I was unable to participate in my league's live draft this year, but entered an extensive list of player rankings. I ended up with an A+ draft on paper, but it had a backup kicker and IDPs, and only 2 RBs and 3 WRs. As you might guess, that didn't work out so well.

It seems for players who have to autodraft, it should be possible to indicate the maximum number…

176th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 968th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Team Defense Scoring Udate

Start Team Defenses off at zero points. They should advance just like every other position.
    If they hold offenses to a FG (set points +)
    If they get a TD scored on them (set points -)
    Allow for the same categories of the individual players (passes defended, tackles, sacks, int, return yds)

888th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 968th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 3 team playoff option

Can you please add a playoff option where 3 teams make the playoffs with the 1st seed getting a bye in week 15 and the 2nd and 3rd seeds playing each other in week 15 for the right to play the 1st seed in week 16?

This would be good for leagues that want to have some playoffs, but want to limit the number of teams in the playoffs as well as give a reward to the regular season champion

686th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Record Book errors

The team scoring tab in my leauge is wrong. my team set the record for most points in a season all time. Yet the all time record still shows the previous record hilders name with my points. There are multiple errors throughout the record Book though.

968th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Have a dynasty mode so leagues can stay open year around to make transactions and set offseason deadlines.

So leagues can stay open year around to make transactions and set offseason deadlines.

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can you shorten up the "My Teams and Leagues" section?

Can you shorten up the "My Tams and Leagues" thing on right hand side of pages? Perhaps make the print smaller? That'd make it easier to
    log on to a team at the bottom of the list, etc......

968th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Leighton Vander Esch

He had some points missing. The fist play of the game he had a tackle or an assist tackle and then the next play he had a full solo tackle. That .5 point wasn’t given.

686th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Leighton Vander Esch

He had some points missing. The fist play of the game he had a tackle or an assist tackle and then the next play he had a full solo tackle. That .5 point wasn’t given.

968th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishes to league record book.

Crazy that you can't find historical champs anywhere.

968th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 968th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. show my match up during the games

show my match up during the game

968th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 968th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base