Injury designations - I'm super annoyed
With the NFL having game times in different countries, like today in London at 8 AM CST, and players like Terry McLauren who went all week without an injury designation, is ruled out minutes before the game starts, I can't swap him out and am now getting an automatic zero points, which makes it certain I will probably lose this game because of it. Its super annoying and makes me want to just quit playing the game.
Our data provider updates the injury designations for players and will not list someone as IR or Out until the team officially makes a transaction to put the player on IR or they officially rule the player out for the game. Once the moves are official, our data provider will update the designation which will then update in our game. All injury designations like questionable and doubtful leading up to the game reflect the injury reports of each respective NFL team.