Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Flex position

Add K to the available flex positions.

90th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FAAB Transaction Bid Waiver Priority

Weekly waiver FAAB bids should not be automatically prioritized based on the bid amount. This has been posted before and addressed, yet the issue is unresolved. Please...allow the team managers to customize their priority preference in any order, regardless of the bid amount. This is a massive discrepancy that should be easily fixed.

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Editing players who are "Out" before a game

If a player is "out" before a game starts, he should be editable for any player whose game has not started, not locked in once that game starts.

122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Need a way to get an “alert” when a player becomes available

If there is a way to get some kind of “alert” when a player becomes available, I haven’t found it. You should do that. Iow, if players get traded, they are still “claimed”. So I don’t care.
    BUT if a player simply gets dropped (as a team picks up a new player and has to make room on the roster by dropping a current player), he is available and we should be alerted to that so we can try to pick up that “dropped” player.

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please bring Team Slogans back to Yahoo Fantasy Football!

The combination of a Team Name, Picture and Slogan has given our group of friends countless opportunities to enjoy ourselves over the past 7 years we've been playing on Yahoo. Having a team slogan is very important to us. We much prefer the Yahoo interface to the competition but will have to change providers in order to maintain our fun. Please bring slogans back!

24th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  35 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Notification if comment posting is read?

In my league, I have always make weekly reports on what happened in the league the past weekend. I do a more personal report with a bit of grats or smack talk or predictions. Anything that helps make the league a bit more fun.

I was wondering if there was a way to have the players team icons show on the OP comment so I can tell if someone has read it or not? Maybe along the title bar or across the bottom of the OP next to the reply button.

Usually I just assume it's read or I bug…

146th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. player fantasy profile popup

What happened to the player fantasy profile? Now I do not see the historical or future stats in the popup. The player news does not show any FF stats. What are you guys doing?

102nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Draft Grading

I love the current additions you have made to your platform over the summer.
    However, I have been doing drafts for about 2 weeks now and I have noticed that your "fantasy points" category hasn't changed. I am now at the point where I can draft a 98 A+ team in a 12 man league by knowing which injured players will give me the best value. There is no way these teams would work in real life.
    Instead of giving predicted fantasy points (and never changing them), why don't you just rank the players by Tiers in the mock drafts.…

108th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow importing of Pre-Draft rankings via CSV or other means.

It is very tedious to update my rankings based on my spreadsheet. Please for the love of god let me import via CSV!

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Auto Lineup Like Autodraft

I would like to know if you can make an option for auto lineup?
    Just like when you have a draft an you can go on autodraft. In leagues I'm in we have had owners not changing lineups and playing guys out injured or on bye. We need an option for either the commish of the league or Yahoo automatically puts in the players with the highest projections. So is there anyway next year you can put in an auto lineup button so this doesn't happe. Its unsportsmanlike to not play legal lineups.
    Thanks Del

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Defense/Special teams lose points for lost/muffed kick/punt returns

Defense/Special teams should lose points for lost/muffed kick and punt returns. If the kicking team can gain points for recovering a muffed kickoff/punt, the receiving team should be penalized for losing said muffed kick/punt.

102nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow players to see full watch list

Allow players to see everyone on their watch list (or any other 'status') at the same time. There should be an all positions option rather than at most being able to see 'all offense' and defense separately.

122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop with mock draft grades

I love being able to mock draft but hate that they give us grades. I have a rating of 934, I'm very very good at this and how many times I get "Cs" for my best drafts is crazy. On the other hand if I completely use yahoo rankings and let them pick I should get an A+, right? My friend keeps getting Fs on his drafts. I wish there wouldn't be draft grades at all. Often times the best graded teams have bad years, and one year I was projected 1-13 and went 10-4, 2nd best overall. You just…

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow adding second yahoo account to fantasy profile.

We change emails and use different emails. Let us use both

135th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishes to league record book.

Crazy that you can't find historical champs anywhere.

146th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Mobile App needs a NIGHT MODE

Please add the option for a dark / Night mode to the Fantasy App. Similar to what you have in the Yahoo Sports App.
    My eyes will thank you.

146th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Entering draft results could be much faster.

Re: The "Edit Draft Results" page -https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/553472/editdraftresults

Entering draft results takes a lot of time. I like to type in the names because it's faster than clicking and dragging, BUT when you press enter to select the player, you have to re click on the search box which slows me down.

I wrote some code that will autofocus on the search box after pressing enter. If you could somehow send this to the fantasy football development team it will make this chore a bit easier.

function refocusOnEnterKeydown() {
    var ps = document.getElementById("player-search");
    ps.addEventListener("keydown", function (e) {
    if (e.keyCode ===…

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Remove draft grades.

Remove draft grades or at least make it an option to turn off.

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. We need trade block and schedule editing on the moblie app

Please make Trade block available on the mobile app. More and more people are using the mobile app to manage their teams and leagues. Having to go to a PC or laptop to see and manage trade block is becoming a hassle.

Also please make it easier to edit teams schedule on the mobile app.

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Cut the consolation bracket out of Pro Leagues. All teams that don't make the playoffs should be locked so they don't ruin the playoffs.

Cut the consolation bracket out of Pro Leagues. All teams that don't make the playoffs should be locked so they don't ruin the playoffs. Every year the same thing happens. Some idiot that didn't make the playoffs decides to drop all the droppable players from his roster. Not playing on this site until that gets fixed.

90th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base