Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When you click on a player in "Transactions" sending us to "https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/25881/" is the wrong thing to do.

When you click on a player in "Transactions" sending us to "https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/25881/" is the wrong thing to do. Keep us within the ability to add the player? Isn't this obvious?

And PPR is awful. Go back to standard leagues

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please allow for fractional kicker points

Allow for Commissioner tools to enable function for fractional kicker points. A 31 yard field goal worth 3.1, a 46 yard field goal worth 4.6.

All other positions are allowed fractional points. Would be beneficial to allow fair scoring across the board.

Thanks.

57th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Invite process

I started a new league last season and the invite process almost did me in. I had no problem inviting members from other leagues, but anything else was a major issue. I think it had to do with outstanding invites, but we weren't given an option to cancel an invite if this was what gummed it up. I ended up having to transfer all teams to myself and then do another "transfer team". It would be so helpful if they told us why the "submit" button was disabled on the screen where you invite new people and then provided a…

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Progressive PPR

I hate seeing a 0 yard catch be worth 1 point (equivalent to 10 rushing yards) in PPR. I would like to see a new format that I’m calling Progressive Point Per Reception (PPPR).

In this format the catch is worth 10% of the yardage (capped at a maximum of +/- 1 full point). For example, a 10 yard catch is worth 2 points (10 yds = 1 pt & the catch is worth 1 pt [10% of 10 yds]). A 5 yd catch is worth 1 point ( 5 yds = 0.5 pts & the catch is worth 0.5…

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Would love to see football with rotisserie option instead of just head to head.

Rotisserie scoring is where you play everyone in your league every week. Like highest scoring would be 9-0 and last would be 0-9 in a ten person league. I have had a brutal year where iv scored the second most but have had the most scored against me.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Draft Values

Listing Auction/Draft and Keeper Values On Player Lists and Rosters Throughout The Season

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please add commish updates to the mobile app

Please add commish updates to the mobile app. With more and more people using mobile devices it will be more convenient to see commish updates added to the mobile app.

Also please add the trade block to the mobile app. Once again mobile devices are very popular. Adding trade block to the mobile app makes using yahoo fantasy that much better.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Get Rid of Ads You Cannot Stop

When running the clips for scoring used to have no ads, then short ads you could cut short, now they are long EVERY **** TIME. Okay first one, I can see it but for every person you want to see the clip. You are going to make it not worth coming here to play. Google stop messing this up looking for a cash cow.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. YAHOO IS TOO HARD TO SIGN IN TO

TOO MANY HOOPS TO JUMP THRU TO SIGN IN,AS SOON AS MY FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE IS OVER I AM GOING TO CANCEL YAHOO..I PREFER TO JUST PUT IN MY NAME AND PASSWORD WHICH I CAN DO ON ANY OTHER ACCOUNT

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Contradictory information all over the place

The information being offered on your site is different depending on what area you look at. Right now I am looking at Vance Mcdonald and it says "Jacksonville gives up the 6th most fantasy points to the TE position." However, if you go to the Matchup rating it says "in Week 11, the Steelers take on the Jaguars, who give up the eighth-fewest fantasy points to tight ends.". From 6th most points to 8th fewest points. That is a difference of 18 slots. That is ridiculous. IT is the same with many many other players.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Use fractions of points for kicking

Almost every other site is going to the fractional point system for kicking. There is a huge difference between a 49 yard field goal (4.9 points) and a 40 yard field goal (4.0 points). Under the current system, they are scored the same. Come on man.

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Secondary filtering of players has an unfortunate feature

Under "Player List", if I sort by some statistic and I then want to view the opponents of each player in that sort, I cannot do it. The system re-sorts players when "Opponents" is selected by some nonsensical algorithm, and then there are no further options for sorting (except alphabetical). When "Opponents" is chosen, it'd be nice to have the previous sort criteria preserved. Thank you.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can you please remove D Onta Foreman from the PUP-IR he was activiated on 11/14/2018

Can you please remove D Onta Foreman from the PUP-IR he was activiated on 11/14/2018

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add DST and K to Superflex position

For a Superflex position, why not make it open to all positions, including DST and K? If someone has a second defense or kicker that's a better option than anything else they have going that week, might as well allow them to plug it in to the Superflex spot.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Set a designated backup player at major positions

It would be great to have a system where you can set a designated backup at the major positons (QB, RB, WR, TE). If one of your starters gets injured in the first half of their game and doesn't return, your backup's second half stats would be counted toward your team's total for the week.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can't Cut List based on Auction Draft Value

Please add the ability to customize the Can't Cut list based on auction draft value. For example, all players drafted (or kept) for $30 or more are automatically on the Can't Cut List for that league. The dollar amount should be selectable by the Commissioner.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add NFL Team Filter To Players Tab

In the Players Tab can you add a filter for NFL Team, so I can filter and look for players on a particular NFL team?

You have Status / Position & Stats, but no NFL team filter.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Added/Dropped Players Notification

Please create more specific notification options to see if an opposing team has added or dropped a player. Not every league uses a waiver wire. This is a simple customizable feature in other fantasy apps (CBS).

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base