Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Take David Johnson off No Cut List

Do I really need to explain?

234th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The comissioners should be able to customize every round of the playoffs.

Commissioners should be able to adjust every round of the playoffs. We have the eliminated teams play for draft positions. We also have divisions throughout, not seeding teams based on points.

183rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improved Fantasy Football trade veto system

I would like to see some upgrades in regard to the way trades are vetoed in fantasy sports. By default, 33% of the league must vote against a trade for the trade to be vetoed. I am in a 12 team league, therefore 4 vetos nullifies the trade. I am asking you (Yahoo) to improve your process by allowing commissioners to edit the amount/percentage of votes that it takes to veto a trade. We are considering moving our league to another platform if this issue doesnt get solved. we have been with yahoo since 2005, and i would be sad…

383rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. please add a night mode

black background

218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Create a "draft board" view for offline draft entry

For offline drafts, can you create a "draft board" view to enter draft picks. Our league would prefer to project the draft board during our draft and manually enter the picks. Currently the format is not very user-friendly and does not appear as a draft board, forcing us to purchase a paper board and then go back and enter draft results at a later time. This would save a lot of time and be an awesome feature for offline drafts!!

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow commissioners to set the time waivers are completed.

Having them set to game time to Tuesday releases the waivers at 4:30AM ET, however Free agents are able to be picked up after 3AM before waiver go through. Please allow us to set a specific time this occurs.

411th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. H2H Regular Season, Points playoffs

H2H is way more fun for regular season, but I would like to make playoffs points-based. Instead of H2H matchups, the teams in the quarters and semis face everyone and the top scoring half of teams move on to the following round (4 move on from quarterfinals and 2 move on from semifinals). Simple feature to add, and it's more fair.

316th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Close the loophole in the waiver wire

Stop allowing the West Coast to have an advantage over the East Coast. The East Coast shouldn't have to get up at 3am to try and get FA before the waiver wire starts. Adjust the time so it makes it fair for everyone. The West Coast can pick up players and never loose their waiver spot at the top.

168th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow users to see all FAAB bids placed on a player in Yahoo fantasy leagues, not just the winning bid

Would make for great fun among friends to see who overpaid for a player, or who missed out because they thought they couldn't afford to bid

234th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fix the Record Book pages for Team Points and Team Stats. All-Time Records are not updating the team, only the points.

This page is broken for:
    Team Points - Most - Season (Average), All Time
    Offense Points - Most - Season (Average), All Time
    Touchdowns - Most - Season (Average), All Time

It updates the point totals but leaves the previous record holder. Ie, my great season just boosted someone else's stats from years ago.

706th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Trading Block access in the app

Add the ability to access the Trading block via the app or have it show up in recent transaction when someone updates their trading block like it does in the browser. This would entice more ppl to do trades or atleast have an idea of what ppl want etc.. I dunno how many times i update the trading block just see that no one even knows i updated it

516th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Expand playoff participants

In 14 team leagues, allow all teams not in the winners bracket to participate in the consolation bracket. 6 & 8 instead of 6, 6, and 2 automatically out

411th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please Help with IR

It is not fair to hurt our ability to make our team better. Or at the least be active on the waiver wire while trying to preserve my squad. I have a player whom all reporting says will be out for weeks, and low and behold every week he has ended up out. But at the beginning of the week you keep changing it to questionable and then on Friday-Saturday you change it back to Out. This is hurting my ability to participate in Waivers. I want to pick another player and drop another player but because this players status…

289th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Adding the Option for 2 Wins Per Week

Can you please add a Fantasy Football setting for leagues to allow multiple wins per week: 1 win for winning your head-to-head matchup and 1 win for finishing in the top half of the league in scoring.

Therefore, each week, every manager can go 0-2, 1-1 or 2-0.

316th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The Cant Cut List needs to be revisited

Currently the only QB on the list is Patrick Mahomes, if this list is truly meant to subtract from teams dropping elite level players, all the top QBs need to be accounted for, not one.

516th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. This is useless

I was invited to join a league to take over an existing team and I can't access getting to this team. Your helpline is useless.

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Team Not in Championship or Consolation Playoff Makes Waiver Claim

Why is a 10th place team in one of my leagues allowed to make waiver claims but when I try to make a pick up in one of my other leagues it tells me I am locked because I am in 9th place. Something is wrong there.

896th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. For POINTS ONLY fantasy football leagues, add a LEAGUE SCORING tab, like MATCHUP in H2H

After 23 years on paper and other apps, this year I moved my Points Only league to Yahoo. The critical feature missing a list of team owners and their LIVE SCORING! In my other Yahoo Head-to-Head leagues, we have a MATCHUPS tab in the app. For POINTS ONLY leagues, we need a SCORES tab which lists all owners and their live weekly scoring. Seeing my score is fine, but when I have NO COMPARISON to the other owners, it kills the fun. We have 10 owners and all 10 owners complained about that missing feature. We know you have the…

267th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. If we could see an overall leader bord based on your fantasy rating.

We want to see an overall leader board based on your fantasy rating.

516th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. options for league schedule

can we making a setting in the commish settings that would allow everyone to play everyone in the league every week and base a win-loss record off that, instead of a head-to-head setting.

516th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base