Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Option to Export League Data

Add an option to export league data to Excel or CSV. This would be very helpful for dynasty leagues and for commissioners tracking league-custom records and stats.

492nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding add/drop feature PRE-DRAFT

Adding add/drop feature PRE-DRAFT this allows dynasty GMs to add in offseason trades, then GMs can pick keepers with their proper players and we can then online draft, this would make dynasty leagues so much easier and better to use!

190th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow playoff matchups to be edited after the playoffs begin.

I'd like to be able to manually change matchups during the fantasy playoffs. This would allow me to have a consolation tournament take place for the Bottom 4 teams, and would include losers from Round 1 of the playoffs.

183rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Pro League Consolation Bracket

Why doesn't Yahoo include some kind of "reward" for consolation brackets in public leagues?

Like change the payout to allow the consolation winner to make their money back or half their money or give them a voucher to sign up for a league next year for free.

Seems pointless.

874th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stat Corrections

It is ridiculous that stat changes happen on Thursday. This took me from in the playoffs playing for a championship to out of playoffs. As of Thursday when I set my lineup I was under the impression I was in playoffs, when I checked the results on Tuesday and saw that I was in consolation bracket I was confused. Not a single message from yahoo explaining the change costing me at a minimum of 2nd place. This was a $500 league costing me possibly thousands of dollars. Not only did this ruin my week, it very well costed the person…

427th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fantasy Football App Bug

The fantasy football app is not correctly reporting week 11 matchups. It appears to be neglecting the players from last nights epic Monday night game.

874th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. waivers issues

This morning, most available players became free agents prior to waivers clearing. This really screwed me over. Please don't do that again

281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Don't allow players who aren't on real life IR to be put in the IR spot

Make it so the commissioner can designate who can be put on IR or only make so real life IR players can be put on it.

227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Special Teams Scoring

I think it is bad to count points via blocked punts/kicks returned for TDs or KO returns for TDs as points allowed for a defense. Those are fluky plays, generally speaking. Those fluky plays should just be rewarded to the DST who scores, but not penalized for the teams whose special teams unit gave them up.

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add NFL Team Filter To Players Tab

In the Players Tab can you add a filter for NFL Team, so I can filter and look for players on a particular NFL team?

You have Status / Position & Stats, but no NFL team filter.

241st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please let us delete league message board posts from previous years on the app.

Please let us delete league message board posts from previous years on the app.

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Team Not in Championship or Consolation Playoff Makes Waiver Claim

Why is a 10th place team in one of my leagues allowed to make waiver claims but when I try to make a pick up in one of my other leagues it tells me I am locked because I am in 9th place. Something is wrong there.

942nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Tiebreaker is supposed to be Head to Head season record, but 4th seed went to highest scoring. Need HELP ASAP

Our league is supposed to be head to head season record tie-breaker. 3 teams finshed 8-6. 4th seed went to highest scoring instead of the team that won their regular season matchup by 90 points. Need help changing playoff seeding in our league

874th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop making me re-sign in

I have the "keep me signed in" box checked, but I still have to sign in frequently, even though there are no other yahoo accounts on this device and I never sign out... Signing in is a major pain because it has to send a notification to the app on my phone, and it never works the first time... I always have to hit "resend"... This level of security is insane--no one is going to try to hack my fantasy football account... This isn't Fort Knox.

204th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Sign In  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please add playoff options. Each round lasts 2 weeks long, with combined score determining the winner. Weeks 13-14 semls, then 15-16 finals

We would like to bring our league to yahoo, but need this playoff setup as an option. Each playoff round lasting 2 weeks and you add each teams points up to determine the winner.

We use Weeks 13-14 for the semi-finals and Weeks 15-16 for the finals. It really adds to the drama as each round lasts longer and give a better chance for the best team to advance.

535th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add option to block trade offers from specific owners

Add an option for users to block incoming trade offers from specific owners.

281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. BOWL pick'em BRING IT BACK!!

once removed, and why? just bring it back

535th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Players Who Are Out But "Officially" Questionable yet still with 0.00 Projected Points

I have Leonard Fournette, and he's going to be Out again this week but each week I have to use a roster spot for him instead of an RB streamer who can fill in for him because somehow he's listed as questionable, even though you guys have his Projected Points for the upcoming week as 0.00.

If a player is expected to have 0.00 points, he should be able to be placed in the IR roster spot. Maybe call it something else.

349th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fractional Defenses & Kickers

Add fractional defensive & kicking scoring options. Other platforms have it. Yahoo needs to keep up!

492nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Show me Fantasy Points in player's Game Logs like it does on Android

Currently the desktop version doesn't show Fantasy Points and leaves me trying to translate every stat into fantasy points myself if I want to try and find scoring trends. Quite frankly, it's become so tedious that I'm considering switching back to another fantasy app even though Yahoo blows other apps out of the water in every other way. This feature (and playing the waiver wire in general) is just so integral to my experience throughout the year that it's frustrating it that seems to have been omitted.

874th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base