Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow setting of maximum # of players to be autodrafted at each position

Players should be able to set the "shape" of their lineup when they have to autodraft. For example, I want to draft 2 QBs, 3 RBs, 5 WRs, etc.

I was unable to participate in my league's live draft this year, but entered an extensive list of player rankings. I ended up with an A+ draft on paper, but it had a backup kicker and IDPs, and only 2 RBs and 3 WRs. As you might guess, that didn't work out so well.

It seems for players who have to autodraft, it should be possible to indicate the maximum number…

890th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Team Defense Scoring Udate

Start Team Defenses off at zero points. They should advance just like every other position.
    If they hold offenses to a FG (set points +)
    If they get a TD scored on them (set points -)
    Allow for the same categories of the individual players (passes defended, tackles, sacks, int, return yds)

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. INTERESTING TRADE IDEA..WAT IF ??

Wouldn't it be interesting 🧐. The same way you can trade future draft picks. If you could trade waiver wire positions for players. If I had the #1 waiver I could trade it for a player on someone teams. And swap that spot for his player 👀

310th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 3 team playoff option

Can you please add a playoff option where 3 teams make the playoffs with the 1st seed getting a bye in week 15 and the 2nd and 3rd seeds playing each other in week 15 for the right to play the 1st seed in week 16?

This would be good for leagues that want to have some playoffs, but want to limit the number of teams in the playoffs as well as give a reward to the regular season champion

582nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Record Book errors

The team scoring tab in my leauge is wrong. my team set the record for most points in a season all time. Yet the all time record still shows the previous record hilders name with my points. There are multiple errors throughout the record Book though.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Have a dynasty mode so leagues can stay open year around to make transactions and set offseason deadlines.

So leagues can stay open year around to make transactions and set offseason deadlines.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can you shorten up the "My Teams and Leagues" section?

Can you shorten up the "My Tams and Leagues" thing on right hand side of pages? Perhaps make the print smaller? That'd make it easier to
    log on to a team at the bottom of the list, etc......

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Leighton Vander Esch

He had some points missing. The fist play of the game he had a tackle or an assist tackle and then the next play he had a full solo tackle. That .5 point wasn’t given.

582nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Leighton Vander Esch

He had some points missing. The fist play of the game he had a tackle or an assist tackle and then the next play he had a full solo tackle. That .5 point wasn’t given.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishes to league record book.

Crazy that you can't find historical champs anywhere.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. show my match up during the games

show my match up during the game

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Yards from scrimmage instead of separate rushing and receiving yardage categories

I'd much prefer a scoring category for scrimmage yards rather than separate categories for rushing and receiving

582nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Guillotine leagues

Can you add the option for guillotine leagues? These are leagues where the lowest scoring team is eliminated and it’s roster is put back into the player pool to be available for waivers/free agency to the teams surviving. This happens until there is one team left

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Do not count QB kneel down at the end of the game or half as negative rushing yards

When a QB takes a knee to end the half or game it should not count as negative rushing yards. At this point the teams have decided the game or half is over. The defense has conceded. The offense has stopped pushing for more. This should not be a deciding factor in any games and cheapens the competition.

582nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Pro League Consolation Bracket

Why doesn't Yahoo include some kind of "reward" for consolation brackets in public leagues?

Like change the payout to allow the consolation winner to make their money back or half their money or give them a voucher to sign up for a league next year for free.

Seems pointless.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. statistics: User vs User history

I have ran a league on Yahoo for 12 years now. I personally keep a spreadsheet of every match up score and end of season statistics. This allows me to be able to tell the league specific match up stats. This weeks looks like - "Jon is 7-2 all time vs Matt but they are 1-1 all time in playoff match ups. Matt is 2-1 in finals and this is Jon's first finals appearance" It would be cool if Yahoo displayed stats like that for the match ups or we at least had easy access to pull that sort of…

582nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base