Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

21536 results found

1. Hello Fckers

Tangina niyo lahat bobo hahaha

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Yahoo app

Something has changed with the Yahoo app and now you can only see different categories of emails instead of all your emails that come in in the order they arrive. I really don't like this because it disrupts the way I organize and prioritize my emails. Please restore an option to have it the "old" way. Thanks! And, I would suggest that you give some warning before you change the format of the app again. At first I thought it was just not working or that I had lost lots of mail.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  10 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  3. E-mail will not print when using Firefox

E-mail will not print when using Firefox

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  5 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. archived emails

I asked a question about my archived emails missing. I got this response....Yahoo Mail Team (Sr. Community Manager, Yahoo) commented · June 10, 2024 6:14 PM · Report
    HI Angel, are you using the mobile web version of the app or are you using our app? Then we can properly send you instructions on how to check your Archive folder. Thanks. (you closed it) I am not using either of those. My pc and logging into yahoo mail.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. I cant delete on every email - It's OK to print this email. Paper is a biodegradable, renewable, sustainable,,,,,

Cant delete on every email this message: I never installed this greeting /signature.

It's OK to print this email. Paper is a biodegradable, renewable, sustainable
    product made from trees. Growing and harvesting trees provides jobs for millions
    of Americans. Working forests are good for the environment and provide clean air
    and water, wildlife habitat and carbon storage.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. New catagory bar is a problem

The new bar with "Priority, updates, offers, social, newsletters, all" needs to default to "All". I have to select "All" repeatedly.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
  8. Don't like your NEW IMPROVED MAIL. Can't you give people the option of changing or remaining the same???

Just give us the option of returning back to the e-mail format we have grown accustomed to. Can't tell me that this new format is better, because if is NOT

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow access to emails and attachments that are older than 6 weeks.

Every email I have older than 6 weeks just says "We're unable to load this message. Retry". Attachments are showing up in searches but aren't able to be previewed, forwarded, or downloaded.
    Aside from fixing this issue, another major improvement would be for the help and support pages to not just be circular links with no answers to anything. Maybe even a support email.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow a reply to sender.

unable to reply to sender after receipt. Without this option, it is impossible to maintain a complete record of the communication.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. duplicate contacts

Please provide a way to identify and combine or remove duplicate contacts. I have thousands of contacts and cannot check for duplicates, which I know are many.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
  12. No option for a printout of a specific contact list

If I want a printout of a specific contact list, there is no option to do this. The only option there is is a printout of my entire email/contact list.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
  13. Go back to the core business of email - talks between friends - and give lots of choices

The theme - and for that matter, the background of Yahoo seems to be developing along the lines of a tragedy that need not happen. At the same time this once-great browser seeks your opinions, it rushes to cut out the very qualities of youth and life it used to champion. The question now is how to break free from a top level already dead

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. #

delete shortcut key # is now broken; please put this functionality back

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. My inbox is constantly "unavailable" or "no longer valid"

Please fix my inbox, It constantly will say "no longer valid" or "unavailable"

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  16. banner signature

Yahoo mail can't add banner signatures? Are you serious?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. what did you do to my email? This sucks! Give me back my functioning email. cant right click and open separate emails in separate tabs!!!

what did you do to my email? This sucks! Give me back my functioning email. I can't click and open separate emails in separate tabs!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. Please increase the Yahoo Mail Account on Apple Mail from current 10,000 mails to unlimited as existing years. Quite an inconvenience.

Please increase the Yahoo Mail Account on Apple Mail from the current 10,000 mails to unlimited as existing years. Quite an inconvenience to keep switching between the Yahoo Web Browser / Yahoo Mail App.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 1076 1077
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base