Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

21512 results found

1. It is Soooooo good to have the OLD HOME PAGE back...please do not change again

It is sooooo good to have the OLD HOME PAGE back...
    PLEASE, PLEASE, do not change again !!!

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo can add a strong tool to secure access to yahoo account in case of loosing access to sms receiving by prompting the personn to provide

Yahoo can add a strong tool to secure access to yahoo account in case of loosing access to sms receiving by prompting the persone to provide the ICCID code associated with msisdn registered at the moment of creating a new yahoo account SO in case of loosing possibility to receive sms with code , Yahoo can prompt the user to proove that he had that MSISDN at the moment of creating the account.

In other words, at the moment of creating a yahoo account yahoo prompt the user to provide the recovery phone number AND to PROOVE that he posses…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  3. Send cox accounts back to cox. I had multiple separate cox accounts, one for personal one for business. Both purportedly converted today, l

Send cox accounts back to cox. I had multiple separate cox accounts, one for personal one for business. Both purportedly converted today, neither is working right look like they are combined but not receiving or sending mail and no Microsoft windows app.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop Opening More Tabs

Stop opening a new Tab whenever I try to check my emails. There are way too many tabs open already without you opening more for this everyday task.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. How to view blocked mail's header?

Groups.io says Yahoo has blocked mails from other groups.io users:

"mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net: 554 Message not allowed - [PH01] Email not accepted for policy reasons. Please visit https://senders.yahooinc.com/error-codes "

Yahoo continues:

"To check if your email was sent using DMARC, you'll need to view the raw message."

How I can see the blocked message's header when Yahoo has blocked it? Cannot I say all mail from groups.io is ok?

Another thing I live outside US. but use English Windows and English Firefox. While visiting page:

https://senders.yahooinc.com/error-codes

Yahoo threw on my screen something that was not english, it was on the lanuage the…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo Contacts don't sync in Android phones

Why does Yahoo refuse to enable Yahoo Contacts to sync in cell phones so they can be used in text and phone apps? The only way is to import a flat file, but everytime you change something in Yahoo Contacts, it will not sync with any other app.

This is incredibly inconvenient and user-unfriendly--and I pay for my Yahoo email account!

Why can Gmail contacts sync in cell phone apps but not Yahoo? Is Yahoo forcing users to stop using them and go to Gmail?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
  7. Make 'delete aliases' work again - even if deletion seems accepted, they always return

Deleted aliases always return (and the spam with them). Filtering/auto-trashing mail to those aliases doesn't work either - completely ignored. Very frustrating.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  8. cannot start a new email address. The inbox stays empty

I started a new email address tictokfriends and I cannot send a email to this address. It shows the inbox as empty.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. Improve your antiquated security and privacy

Block senders and security/privacy need to be updated as the number of spam e-mails has grown over the years. Time taken to delete blocked addresses is ridiculous , even worse when it comes to your filters. These are filled within weeks and months of setting them.Once you delete them the new ones start pouring in.Limiting the numbers that you can block/filter is so Windows 95. Get it together please. Make it possible to delete all old filters/blocked address in one click not 1000 or 500.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  10. How separate business emails from personal emails so others don't see my personal emails

How separate business emails from personal emails so others don't see my personal emails? I dont want all my emails together even though I have separate email address I want to look at my personal on my own time. not company time where others can see them.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  11. I want to keep my yahoo email private but every time i use it i have to go into my google account to delete it from history

I don't want my yahoo mail use showing up on my google history i want to keep my yahoo mail private from others but every time i use yahoo mail i have too delete it afterwards from my google history even when i use "do not track" and "private browsing" settings . It's a very annoying privacy issue .

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  12. Every update is stupid. now all my past recipient vanishes. how about next update put some brain into it ok?

Fix your software that is full of ads annoys the **** out of people. Im moving. Im using gmail. go use gmail guys. **** YAHOO corporate.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
  13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. Made the mistake of upgrading and now there is no save email ability. How to intentionally save rather than waiting for the system??

Made the mistake of upgrading and now there is no save email ability. How to intentionally save rather than waiting for the system??

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →
  15. extend spoofing tools to the dektop app

have your system test if a domain is registered or not then reject all incoming emails that do not have a registered domain.

Yahoo mobile app will notify you at times when an email might be a spam or display a visual alert notification of a spoofed email address, giving you the option to report the email or block the user.

the dektop app dose not do this and it is difficult to tell if a email is spoofed.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  16. More professional Yahoo strapline on the App - especially delete the word "conquer"!

Please can you update the strapline you automatically add to emails written on the App (where a signature might be?)

I used to like the one that indicated I was using the Yahoo mail app, feeling people may overlook any minor errors in my emails.

I try to remember to always delete it - especially on professional emails - if it was more reasonable / professional, as it was before, I would leave it.
    Unfortunately it is not so noticable, and I sometimes forget to delete it and realise how painfully unprofessional it sounds. "Conquer"?!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please give us the option to reply above the line.

Every email I have ever used has made replying above the line standard, and wading through the original email (or worse yet, a thread) is annoying. I have gone into Settings but can find no way to change this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Retention of Sent Email

I use an email client because I don't want email sitting on yahoo's servers. I would like a setting that turns off retention of sent email in the sent email folder. I do not like logging into the web interface and then having to manually clean out the sent email folder. Most intelligent people use an email client because they do not want their email traffic retained on a third party server. Email clients allow deletion of received emails on the third party server but have not control over the sent folder on the third party server. It would be…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  19. Put Back My Send (Compose) For each email address. I DO NOT want to send ALL replies from Account Key email ONLY

I have more than one email address and even a gmail address linked so that I can read /retrieve all emails from one place. I can no longer reply or compose emails from the other addresses. This creates a problem for me because now ALL future responses will come to the Account Key address. I don't want all the junk and unimportant emails coming to my account key inbox. This is why I have separate emails.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stop 'fixing' what wasnt broken...give users the CHOICE to return to the older, better, more visually appealing layouts!

Lost my OG mail layout today. PURE PUKE! One thing guaranteed about Yahoo....they will always find a way to continuously **** up what was a pretty decent outfit before the M$ rejects and the Goo-POO script kiddie wanabee coders infested the company. THINK! WHY would someone want to consider paying for this bloated, overblown, eyecandy ****??? SAD......It's getting right down there with Goopoo-mail.....Oh yeah, the idea.. fire the coders, team leaders, dept heads and whatever moron manager that signs off on this garbage.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 1075 1076
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base