Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

21536 results found

1. Remove

Remove this "just one tap away". And how to write in to mail?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  2. Password Recovery or OTP Emails Shouldn't Be Disabled for Recovered Accounts

I am writing to express my deep concerns regarding Yahoo's recent decision to discontinue password recovery or OTP emails for recovered accounts. This policy has had a significant negative impact on many users, myself included, and I urge Yahoo to reconsider this decision.

As a long-time user of Yahoo, I remember the platform's immense popularity in the 90s. Yahoo was a pioneer in the internet revolution, providing reliable email services and a host of other valuable features. However, recent policy changes, particularly the decision to stop password recovery or OTP emails for recovered accounts, are driving users away from the…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →
  3. How do I opt out of "All Mail"?

I want to opt out od "All Mail"

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. I cant delete on every email - It's OK to print this email. Paper is a biodegradable, renewable, sustainable,,,,,

Cant delete on every email this message: I never installed this greeting /signature.

It's OK to print this email. Paper is a biodegradable, renewable, sustainable
    product made from trees. Growing and harvesting trees provides jobs for millions
    of Americans. Working forests are good for the environment and provide clean air
    and water, wildlife habitat and carbon storage.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. having to open an email and then close the window is a pain. What is the POP and imap settings that work? manually deleting junk email sux.

I need the pop and imap settings. Having to manually weed out junk and opening in a separate window then closing them adds extra steps. I took 30 minutes a day to read and handle my 60 emails a day now it takes several hours.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  6. Go back to the old simple one. Note Viewing the raw message data DOES NOT WORK. It does nothing. Please fix that. Or arre you purposely

Note Viewing the raw message data DOES NOT WORK. It does nothing. Please fix that. Or are you purposely doing that so no one can report scams.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  7. spelling

I liked the spell check and miss it very much. I sometimes make keyboard errors which spell check picked up on . I knew the American English and the United Kingdom English have spelling differences with many words one that springs to mind is favour and favor , humor and humour this was not a problem though as the spell check gave the option of adding it to the dictionary now I just cringe when I look at the sent verson and see some of the terrible spelling I have done without it being pointed out to me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  8. Don't like your NEW IMPROVED MAIL. Can't you give people the option of changing or remaining the same???

Just give us the option of returning back to the e-mail format we have grown accustomed to. Can't tell me that this new format is better, because if is NOT

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →
  9. Stop your terrible "as-you-type" spell checker. It don't work good

I make decorative lines between paragraphs such as

+---+---+

++++++++++* and so on.
    the the spell check doesn't pop up once, but STAYS on.

Leave me alone. Let me check up, as I do, in an external editor.
    Writing inside Yahoo mail should be less critical.

and your pop-ups aren't helping

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →
  10. GIVE ME A ******* PHONE NUMBER

I want a phone to a real person at yahoo

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow a reply to sender.

unable to reply to sender after receipt. Without this option, it is impossible to maintain a complete record of the communication.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Emails to email addresses starting with number now return MAILER-DAEMON error.

Is yahoo mail no longer able to send an email to an email address that begins with a number (ie. a "email-to-text"). It used to work fine and then stopped working a couple of weeks ago. Get a MAILER-DAEMON email saying:

"Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

902xxxxxxx@msg.telus.com:
    Unable to deliver message after multiple retries, giving up"

Please advise. This was very useful.

Regards
    Shawn
    shawnh63@yahoo.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. No option for a printout of a specific contact list

If I want a printout of a specific contact list, there is no option to do this. The only option there is is a printout of my entire email/contact list.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
  14. Go back to the core business of email - talks between friends - and give lots of choices

The theme - and for that matter, the background of Yahoo seems to be developing along the lines of a tragedy that need not happen. At the same time this once-great browser seeks your opinions, it rushes to cut out the very qualities of youth and life it used to champion. The question now is how to break free from a top level already dead

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. My inbox is constantly "unavailable" or "no longer valid"

Please fix my inbox, It constantly will say "no longer valid" or "unavailable"

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  16. Folder no longer valid - inbox

Everytime i log in or open my emails, it puts me on the sent emails, only shows 1 when theres a lot. Then i click on inbox and it tells me that folder is invalid, and will not load my emails.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. banner signature

Yahoo mail can't add banner signatures? Are you serious?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. Appropriately resize the Advanced email search box to view Reset and Search boxes

My issue, described below, has been around for years but I have not communicated it until now. I have Yahoo Mail Plus on my Windows 10 and 11 PCs using the Google Chrome browser. All software is updated to the latest version.

The Advanced email search box that opens is not being resized correctly with my Windows Display size and Google Chrome zoom setting: The Reset and Search boxes at the bottom are completely cut off. Only by adjusting the display size or zoom settings do these boxes become visible. BUT then other aspects of the display become un-readable to…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. archived emails

I asked a question about my archived emails missing. I got this response....Yahoo Mail Team (Sr. Community Manager, Yahoo) commented · June 10, 2024 6:14 PM · Report
    HI Angel, are you using the mobile web version of the app or are you using our app? Then we can properly send you instructions on how to check your Archive folder. Thanks. (you closed it) I am not using either of those. My pc and logging into yahoo mail.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 1076 1077
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base