How can we improve New Mail?

go back to how it was.

this new way of doing it is dumb and flows like ****.

48th ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sacha Mkheidze shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

51 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Joe P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Words cannot describe how displeased I am with yahoo and its email, the scanning of emails for advertising, the constant updates that are actually downgrades in quality and service. Just a joke, Gmail is getting worse too, I guess its time to completely move away from yahoo, it has been years since it was my default search engine, I have held on to the email for convenience sake, but with this new mail program its clearly time to just cut the cord as yahoo is dead

• dallas abbott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i want to go back to using a password to sigh onto yahoo mail. can you help me please.....Dallas

• Yvonne LaRose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The format that took hold of my mailbox is horrible.
    * The scroll bars are completely useless.
    * Only 1/3 of the mailbox content is viewable. If you have a large amount of new mail, or mail that is waiting to be handled, it is literally impossible to manage it. Even attempting to manage and sort using the "search mail" function results in the same dissatisfaction of only being able to navigate 1/3 of the page.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

STOP MESSING WITH YAHOO MAIL, PLEASE!!!
    Suddenly, I'm getting AD LINES in my Inbox view - and now? The checkboxes (used to be to the left of the Star column) used to select messages HAVE DISAPPEARED. How on earth do I now mark messages for moving to other Folders?
    STOP SCREWING WITH THIS!!!!!

• George Dickinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have you never heard the old saying - "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"? Well it wasn't broke, in fact it was fine before it got altered recently. Now it's a complete mess, inconvenient, clumsy and not user-friendly. In fact it is user-unfriendly. So please put it back to how it was. Thanks.

• Richard Eliason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this new format of email strings is horrible and the reason i hated gmail and stayed with yahoo. i have to constantly end email strings and restart cause it is such a mess. used to be conversations tracked perfectly in yahoo. these last few years of yahoo are so **** frustrating... and so much information is lost in the melee

• Justin Freeman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thinking I will go to GMail. This is the worst!!! Far better, the way it used to be. I'm sorry but, its the truth!!

• Hans Weisstanner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my incoming email sits on top of each other prior to me looking at the mail. hard to get the right email I am trying to get to open

• King Roman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have so many problems since I moved to the new yahoo. Mostly, I find the new slow and unresponsive, and not working! Compared with before, it is pathetic!

• Gwenn Morreale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HOW DO I GO BACK TO HOW IT WAS? I am so sick of yahoo changing. do you really want to lose all of your users????

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base