New Mail
19 results found
-
Ads take too much room on reading pane
I don't mind the ads on the side but the ads along the bottom take up to much room, make them smaller or better yet get rid of them.
1st ranked -
Don't get rid of notepad!
Just got the update that Yahoo is getting rid of Notepad!! Why?? This is ludicrous! First you get rid of email theme for emailing and now you're getting rid of my most used feature!!
I have a business that runs YAHOO and this is a very useful tool in one place.
Why are you doing this??2nd ranked -
Additional storage options need to be improved ASAP.
Getting additional space on Yahoo needs to be improved.
Current options are :
Free: 15 GB || £1.99/ mo: 100 GB || £9.99/ mo: 1 TBCan Yahoo come up with something like 50GB and amount payable quarterly/half-yearly/yearly?
Why does it have to be monthly ONLY????
3rd ranked -
go back to the old version
it is impossible to use this new versione
4th ranked -
i dont want the new vision
I want my old yahoo back
4th ranked -
Older version/before update yahoo mail was more better than new version. I want to use older version.
Older version/before update yahoo mail was more better than new version. I want to use older version.
4th ranked -
Have multiple accounts in menu
I just lost the ability to have both of my Yahoo email addresses in the same menu. I like the option to go from one to the other with 1 click
4th ranked -
I need o increase my storage
I am trying to expand my storage. I'm happy to pay but it will only accept a US address. Please help!
4th ranked -
I am so sick of your filth. What will get you to stop allowing filth through my email? Why don’t you answer the question. You know who I am.
I am so sick of your filth. What will get you to stop allowing filth through my email? Why don’t you answer the question. You know who I am.
4th ranked -
Forwarding sent mail
On Yahoo Mail mobile site on Android smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S6), when one forwards a sent mail, but doesn't want the new receiver to know it's been forwarded i.e. one deletes the 'FW' in the subject line and deletes the timestamp in the main body of the email, it looks terrible once sent. All seems fine before sending, but, once sent, the original text is hidden under Trimmed Content.
4th ranked -
by continuing to offer it for free
I thought that Yahoo prided itself in being offered for free forever. All of a sudden getting requests to increase storage and pay money for it.
4th ranked -
Just keep me logged in please
I always use yahoo mail in my laptop and phone for decades. But why, in my laptop (windows), in google chrome browser, yahoo is always signed out and require sign in again and again? Why the hassle? Why is it like that? Security?
4th ranked -
Make it more "eyeball friendly" - relaxing to look at, not so in your face.
I honestly HATE the new Yahoo! mail look. It is so "in my face." There is no shading between emails to help differentiate them. The font is way too BOLD. The ad area on the right of the screen is way too big. The summary info is too small -- and/or the font is too large. It really is an assault on the senses. There's a reason I refused to change over from classic view for all these years - and you just now totally reinforced my prejudices.
Please make Yahoo! mail more eyeball friendly again.4th ranked -
Receiving mail
Not receiving emails
4th ranked -
stop erratic behavior of Yahoo ads causing typing interruptions
It is very frustrating that when typing a response to an email, it is disrupted when Yahoo ads are loading. This has been happening a lot with yahoo mail.
4th ranked -
calendar messages
It appears messages received from the calendar are messed up. The body of the email will show for about 2 seconds then disappear. Crazy but that is the only email it does that to. If I forward the calendar message to another yahoo email account it does the same thing. If I forward to a hotmail account it is there. Also, the body disappears during the forward. I am using the current email under yahoo.
4th rankedHi David, can you send us a screen recording to oasis.mail.feedback@yahooinc.com? Thanks.
-
kill all you ******* commies
How about I come and kill as many yahoo commie liberals as possible..............I have a ton of ammo and many .308 rifles to do the job..............then I'll kill all your children and disembowel your wives and ****** man wives for your gay alphabet men
4th ranked -
Outlook accounts not connecting in Yahoo Mail
I'm unable to connect any Outlook.com accounts using Settings → More Settings → Mailboxes → Add mailbox → Outlook.
The Microsoft OAuth flow completes successfully:
I sign in successfully.
I receive the Microsoft permission (consent) screen.
I click Accept.
The popup closes.
Yahoo immediately displays: "Canceled connecting [email] to your Yahoo account."I've reproduced this with:
Multiple Outlook.com accounts
Multiple Yahoo accounts
Chrome, Chrome Incognito, and Safari
IMAP enabled in Outlook
Yahoo permissions removed and re-authorizedCan you check the server logs for the Outlook mailbox connector or OAuth callback to determine why Yahoo is rejecting the connection?
4th ranked -
Storage limits
No point emailing me saying Storage now has new limits, when you don't tell me what the current limit WAS. Am i over / under!!!
4th ranked
- Don't see your idea?