New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. remove deleting composed email confirmation

Hello yahoo!mail Team,

If I start a new email and decide to delete it, the confirmation box that appears just slows me down. If I need it back, I should be able to find it in my deleted folder. The confirmation for this seems redundant. Please remove it. Thank you.

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Create Account" - Last name fill in box SITE ERROR

"Create Account" - Last name fill in box SITE ERROR
    10/29/21 @ 10:00 a.m. est - I am trying to "Create A New Account" but every time I fill out the form, there is an error in the last name text box/field that says "
    0ops, something went wrong". I attempted multiple times in both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "Create Account" - Last name fill in box SITE ERROR

10/29/21 @ 10:00 a.m. est - I am trying to "Create A New Account" but every time I fill out the form, there is an error in the last name text box/field that says "
    0ops, something went wrong". I attempted multiple times in both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Long past time to sort accounts by use

I have multiple email accounts. When I click on my account icon to switch, it's always some annoying, random, order. It should be simple to sort the accounts in that list by one of two ways:
    - By the number of times I've used the accounts in the last month
    - By the order of which were accessed most recently

Either would make it far easier to switch accounts rather than having to pull up the "manage accounts" every time because the one I was just in is now at the bottom of the list.

66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Notify about deleting 13 years worth of notes, messages from deceased loved ones, friends, journals

So, I've had this email address for over a decade. I have conversations from dear friends who have passed away, journal notes, and now ALL OF IT IS GONE!!! nothing was sent to my backup email address to warn me that I would lose all of these irreplaceable, precious things! Who does that?

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. make the "undo move" popup optional in settings

The undo move popup is slow and not useful to me. If I occasionally move something incorrectly, I can search for where it landed and move it where I wanted. I would like to be able to selectively remove it so that the move function just did what it was told rather than suggest I made an error every time.

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Error Code 0x8019019a and default calender

What is the error code that shows when adviced and actioned to update / fix account. All my meeting events are sent to a default yahoo calender link. The events don't show on my yahoo calender after that event is saved via that link and neither does it show on the google calender that is synced with my yahoo calender

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Auto save isn't working, need a manual save

Auto Save! You supposedly have it but it doesn't work! I have lost three documents in two days and there is no optional save button! Please fix it!

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Spelling mistake on a name while setting up the account

Can anyone help me please ? I set up an email address and I made a typo in my surname, so a recipient gets the wrong spelling. I went into settings and changed it to the correct spelling, but it has made no difference.

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Calendar invites from Google users can't be automatically added to Yahoo calendar

Calendar invites from Google users can't be automatically added to Yahoo calendar from iPhone app and most of the time from yahoo mail web page. This is incredibly frustrated and prevents any real use of Yahoo mail for professional need

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Others can not receive....

Please give us a control in settings to require SMTP Authentication for our address and outgoing mail. Several other platforms downgrade our messages as SPAM or potential threat. Their selecting us as a trusted sender or placing us in their address book has no effect. You can do this to help us. We know you can.

66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. New Web-pages Direct Deposit Form: By: 11-8-2021: $19,645.85

Jesus Christ have made love to a Black Goddess and got kids: by Her: Then they showed the Visual World that it is good to keep a Black women better than a White Crazy Women : Anyday: Before the world has ended. Up with Whit Women Clover-Jaw: All the Life was over by the Forgien . People and the American : All got put back together by. the Black Goddess and she has all Power in the Visual World: Things all different for now own: 2024: White People will be Desease into the.Future no-more for years to come for everL…

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Send the new Directed Deposit Form into the E-mail: Approve before: 11-8-2021.

I would like to added the background statics into the amount that, it has came in the near Future of all Contacts: Just make sure that you send . The amounty of: $19,645.85
    To the other Cousin that shjould have all the Posted Pick in that state of: mind.Black Goddess: Marriage : Jesus Christ: 2024: dead-line:WH.

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. i miss the yahoo mail Olympic theme every Olympic season.

I miss the yahoo mail Olympic theme every Olympic season. Every Olympic season there was a new Olympic background theme to each hosting country to the summer and winter games. I love to get into the spirit of the games by changing the background of my yahoo mail theme to the Olympics seasons every 2 years.

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I am installing software using my yahoo email for authentication. Why can I not get an email from Steam?

I can not get an email authentication from Steam for software that I bought and installed on my laptop. Why is this?

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please Stop Making Me Re-Sign In All The Time

PLEASE STOP MAKING ME RE-SIGN IN ALL THE TIME! ALSO, PLEASE REMOVE THAT WORDING THAT SAYS YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ME SIGN IN WITH MY ADDRESS BEFORE! I HAVE BEEN A YAHOO MAIL USER FOR TWENTY FIVE YEARS NOW. GOOGLE, IE, AND FIREFOX HAVE NEVER ASKED ME THIS AND IT'S VERY IRRITATING!
    WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!! FIX THIS NOW!!!!
    MARK

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Why can I not change the default setting of 100 emails in the hi-light function?

It would be very useful to be able to change the number of pages under the highlight function from 100 pages. I always get over a 100 emails a day, sometime as many as 250, it would be helpful to be able to highlight and delete the unimportant (junk) emails in one hit, especially if I have been away for a few days without internet access.

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Having problems with Deleting a line when editing.

Bring back the Highlight Block delete when composing or editing an email.

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base