New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need a better way to sort filters

I'm an old user of OIB (Other In-Box). Loved it, it was so automatic you barely had to do anything but name a folder. Although sometimes it was TOO automatic and sorted emails incorrectly.

So I 'm loving the filters; it gives me more control over my email; and I love that! However, can you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make a better way to sort them! I have over 150 filters now and I'm not even close to being done creating them; but I need them sorted alphabetically and your only sorting option is to go to the very top of…

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let us block offensively ugly ads to the right of email texts

There is a picture of a shirtless man with ugly body fat around his middle. To flout his offensive beer belly he wears suspenders to underscore the sight of his blimptitude. If I had to live in that kind of a body I would want to be euthanized because life looking like him could never be worth living. Showing it is more aggressive an act of indecent exposure than showing a ******* twirling his fleshy machinery at peoples' families.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. some of the mails in box and sent mails are not to be seen which is very important

I am not able to see of my old mails in inbox and the sent mails also some are missing

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I want to edit my birthday. There is no security if you are going to reference incorrect data. This is just wrong.

Just allow the user to edit personal data and just verify the user before changes are saved. Easy!

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. This comes up when deleting acct, though signed in - "Email could not be verified. Please enter an email with valid domain"

This comes up when trying to delete my acct, though already signed in - "Email could not be verified. Please enter an email with valid domain" HUH??

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Mail Search / Wrong Email Address

When searching for a firstname.lastname@company.com, the search returns results for the same firstname.lastname, but when the person was at another company. Thus, both the search results and the sidebar prompt "appeared together on..." is inaccurate.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Signature

Why can we no longer insert an image attachment for the signature block? This is business e-mail. I want my company logo, not an emoji!!

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Attachments

Why can we no longer designate what to do when we click on an attachment to open (save, open it, etc)????

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. stigmatizzo la vostra azienda, non è più la stessa

ho aperto il mio account quando la vostra società era appena nata, mi sono sempre trovato bene, tutto funzionava alla perfezione, da quando è subentrato questa nuova società, ho solo problemi, dopo che mi avete costretto ad accettare la pubblicità addirittura all'interno della mia area personale ora non riesco nemmeno ad accedere alle mie Emails, quando riesco con grande difficoltà, le Emails non arrivano, ho appena verificato. questo è inaccettabile, il vostro servizio fa schifo voglio andare via, ma esigo salvare tutta la mia posta inviata e ricevuta, i miei contatti li avete fatemi sapere al più presto come posso…

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Sign in

It is difficult to sign in nowadays.DO you wish me to close my email account with you ?

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Using Brave Browser

Why is Yahoo now restricting logins from the Brave Browser on the MacOS—when it worked just fine forever—such nonsense sucks!!! I’m surfing just fine—then I have to switch browsers to login and check my email. That blows!!! Get your act together Yahoo!!! Get it fixed!!!

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Folder names visibility

In Windows browsers, Folder names are not completely visible in the left column.
    If you have around 12 characters, you can only see the complete name of the folder on mouse hover.
    The left column should be able to expand (storing the user preferences for next login) or, at least, more characters should be added in case the name is long and the first word is quite big (having into account that that first word can be used in multiple folders).

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. getting a lot of spam email

Getting a lot of spam, both inbox and in the spam box. please fix.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Functional, Flexible Disposable Email Address

I need the option to edit the BASENAME of the disposable email address after setting one up. It appears that once you have established a BASENAME, you cannot modify if. It appears my only choice is to add a KEYWORD to the already established and unchangeable BASENAME: BASENAME-__KEYWORD_@yahoo.com

I need to change the root BASENAME, I do not want it to say "Miamieducators-KEYWORD@yahoo.com.

How can I change the BASENAME.

To say "its not possible" is not correct, nor is it considerate of the consumer...nor prudent business practice for Yahoo

I upgraded to Yahoo Mail Plus from…

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. DISABLE ALL VIDEOS in my main window! I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING I DID'N'T ASKED FOR!!!

DISABLE ALL VIDEOS in my main window!
    I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING I DID'N'T ASKED FOR!!!

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. two columns of emails

I am using wide screen monitor. It will be helpful if I can read all my incoming emails in one screen and minimizing scrolling down. This can be done by splitting the emails into two columns. So, I can view most incoming emails in one big screen without scrolling. That can save a lot of my time!

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Empty spam folders in linked email accounts

My spam folders for linked accounts are empty on yahoo!, but if I login to them directly I can see emails in them.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Kicked out

After starting Firefox 90.0.2 under Linux my username wasnt right there, the field was empty! My logins ARE SAVED and should work right away but nooo, you had to start bugging me with this i am not a machine ******** and had to click on stupid pics to verify i am not a robot! Hey we are not in kindergarten here!!! You are overdoing this safety *! And I AM LOGGED IN RIGHT NOW TO POST THIS DAMMIT!!! Not logging in again and again. I hate such *****!!

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Forced audio listening

I am resigned to far more ads than anyone can justify. I don't have to choose to look at them and I wonder how they can get their moneys worth.
    where I draw the line and I tend to turn off my computer is audio windows
    that not only take up space, but turn on the audio that I then have to search for the off button. I invariable am swearing at you Yahoo, who ever is doing it as I turn off my computer. That is showing me complete disrespect and I won't tolerate being treated with disrespect.
    Nothing…

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base