New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Put SEND and ATTACHMENTS at the top!!!!!

Put SEND and ATTACHMENTS at the top!!!!!

1827th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. knock off all the popups

Let us turn off the popups

499th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo and Outlook

Less and less I have used this due to many issues... Lately I've tried to add my yahoo account to my outlook, but I JUST COULDN'T, even after trying everything... I just don't close my account because I need it to access other apps. It really *****.

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. FORMAT MY EMAIL WITH COMIC FONT MEDIUM SIZE

CONTROL OVER PERMANENT FONT STYLE AND SIZE
    I PREFER COMIC FONT AND MEDIUM SIZE

1827th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sort contacts by date added

Add the ability to manage contacts by date added. This will allow for easy way to delete old ones. I, for example, added thousands of contacts years ago when importing some business related contacts. I have no need for these contacts now. With this feature, people will be able to clean up their contacts easier and make it better in creating lists.

1480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. E-mail Filters

E-mail Filters:
    I must strongly recommend adding a filter system that allows the user to search and filter e-mails by key words. This feature should allow the user to select whether to search specific fields like "From", "To", "Subject", "Forward", and "Body". By typing in the key words they are looking for into a filter search bar, the user would be able to hide all messages except the ones found with that search. Then the user would be able to "select all" and perform actions with all selected messages at once instead of searching for hours to collect all e-mails…

1480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. A option to make a alias in the new mail version pls.

please make a option to make a alias in the new mail version, this option is not available in the new version. I realy need to make a new alias email adres.

1077th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I can't block whole domains anymore. I also can't copy an email address in my inbox. Blocking spam just got a lot harder.

I want to be able to block entire domains again. I can't even block an email now without clicking reply or forward and then copying the email address, then opening up the settings and pasting it. Then the spam email gets saved to my drafts!

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  31 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Phishing

I just got a Phishing Scam email from purporting to be from Apple....and it was not, then I find this cannot be reported any more. There is a giant difference between SPAM and Phishing, we want the function back as I am sure it would make Yahoos job easier. Also our online safety.

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  35 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Animated backgrounds.

Most people I know would rather have real photo's than clip art guys. Now if you want to really sell this "new format", you could try animated backgrounds! Yeah, that's the ticket! Animation. Try being innovative for a change.

734th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. "folder share no" Was Closed A a Yahoo Small Biz issue but ts not

"folder share no" Was Closed A a Yahoo Small Biz issue but ts not

Why, The Old email Portal will work fine,

https://mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.src=ym&reason=myc#5150

Mail is Fowarwded to the Acount is only the new Yahoo email Porta that makes it a sepaate email box https://mail.yahoo.com/d/folders/1

Lets not be so quick Yahoo Admins to toss it over to the other side of the fence, Yahoo Small Business does not control Yahoo email !!

← New Mail
    folder share no
    Folder Share from Yahoo Biz Account not longer available, My Email and name.domain.com from small biz is forward to @yahoo.com now the folders

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please stop the "news notfications" that are now popping up in lower right corner while I am looking at emails.. VERY annoying..

Need to be able to opt out of receiving the news notifications that are seen in the little bell in upper right corner of home page. They are popping up in lower right corner of my email page when viewing emails and must be deleted as each one pops up./ VERY ANNOYING!!!!

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. There's too much space at the bottom of the screen.

When i have the preview pane set to bottom and i drag the middle divider up, the preview pane itself doesn't change size and i get a blank panel at the bottom. wasted space that should be used by the preview pane.

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Downloading attachments

Zip file name should include the mail's subject and date instead of being "archive" only.
    e.g.
    e-mail's subject_20190214

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. There needs to be an empty archive folder option

Just as I there is an empty trash with one click option, there should be the same for inbox and archive folder

1077th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. New Yahoo mail

Crazy. My emails now print in tiny font, with the first page now a huge picture of a printer, and I can't read anything without it skipping back to the top after a few seconds.

200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. why is Yahoo mail count same as inbox mail count

When several folders have unopened messages, it would help to have the total included in the Yahoo count. Currently the Yahoo mail count is equal the Input folder count.

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. when I attempt to print an email the print screen is quickly replace by a google search and I am unable to print the email from the email

when I attempt to print an email the print screen is quickly replaced by a google search and I am unable to print the email from the email - therefore how to print an email?

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Y'all need to bring back Yahoo chat. It's been long enough.

Y'all need to bring back Yahoo chat. It's been long enough. the .

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I would like to see a Quick Contact Yahoo Support Button in the Mail area, something that post directly to the Support area.

I would like to see a Quick Contact Yahoo Support Button in the Mail area, something that post directly to the Support area without jumping through a bunch of hoops.

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base