Yahoo Homepage*

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo sites missing from Home Page on iPad today

Looks like Home Page is broken using iPad Mini with Safari, Opera Mini and Chrome. The home page is there, but no way to access other Yahoo sites. The tabs and drop down are missing.

75th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 34th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 75th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Blocking kardashians

No more kardashians. I dont care about what they wear, or what time dey ****. Im so close to shutting down my yahoo account if you dont stop shoving them on my screen..seriously there are more worthy people and storylines worth hearing about..

4th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 22nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. You have a More diverse audience!!

Please!! The world does NOT revolve around the Kardashians!! Its disappointing when EVERY OTHER article in your news feed is them!! I saw NOTHING of the death of Vinnie Paul, a metal ICON, I'm done with Yahoo, and the Kardashians!

8th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The news should be news not a bunch of celebrity bs. News is for education. Put the science articles back on

The news should be news not a bunch of stuff about celebrities. The kardashian family is not news if i keep seeing it i will no longer use your product. Science worldly affairs and the laws that are passed in the united states are what should be listed. Make america great for a change and stop making the us dumb. We should all be able to sue for this

22nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Get real Yahoo

Yahoo is part of the problems. Your definately putting a left ***** on your news reporting and articles. People can see through this ****. You post negative articles relating to this administration. It's part of the fake news Trump speaks about. Considering using another source for my news and email. Your so transparent in your views.

Reset

14th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yahoo is Infected!

There was time yahoo was my "go to" for news content. Not anymore. Every single article seems to be a place for racist rodents to make their nasty and racist remarks. But continuing to allow this makes yahoo complicit in takes behaviour

22nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Trump Bashing

Yahoo's constant bashing of Trump is getting really old. Almost every article shared by Yahoo is about Trump. No one cares. How about real news, not some buddy's Twitter response. How much it must suck to be a reporter this day and age, no class.

22nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Respect for our president

It would b much better fr our children citizens and our country if organizations like yahoo would support and respect our president instead of picking him apart every day. The press and liberals are tearing us apart. When a democratic president was in, I and other military along with other republicans always referred to th president by his title and showed respect to th office. Grow up, teach by example. Children are watching.

22nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop the political bashing of anyone who isn't a left wing ideologue.

The world of opinion is much broader than "Trump is an ******* and so are all his supporters".I understand Google, Yahoo, Apple, YouTube, and every other content provider on the web see themselves as arbiters of moral certitude in all things social and political. The resulting censorship is not just aggravating, but dangerous. I would like to see an effort to recognize descenting opinions are valid and not just amusing targets for morons brainwashed into sanctimony.

14th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hi: my "commentary" on articles constantly disappear. I'm posting factual information but someone (unknown) gets it removed. I'm censored.

Hi I post facts to article/s and can see it on my phone, double check with blind PC. Shortly after that my posts disappear constantly. I'm being censored via bot reporting or ? But my posts vanish.

75th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 75th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Less stories about the Kardashians in my News feed.

Less irrelevant stories, My news feed is always filled with ********* stories about the Kardashians !!! I understand they are apparently part of the Entertainment part of the news, I just dont want to see all this fairy tail stuff, Whats going on in the Real World !!!

34th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Cut the intensely bad writing.

Stop sharing only the left-wing, anti-Republican views in your “news stories,” get real writers that speak English and hire actual proofreaders, and then learn true, non-partisan journalistic integrity.

46th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. No more one sided news

All I see in the news are all bad parts of a law or a decision that a person has made. The negativity in your news is overwhelming. How about posting both sides of a story that way people that are easily jumping on an issue knows the whole story instead of the side effects of a good decision.

14th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Highly offended by the trash tabloid style so called news...EXTREME BIAS political propaganda that's a disgrace to journalism...I want OUT!!

Tell me what it takes to completely deactivate my yahoomail account. It gets nothing but worse and it's filled with negative bullying every single day all day.

4th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Less stories about the Kardashians in my News feed.

Less irrelevant stories, My news feed is always filled with ********* stories about the Kardashians !!! I understand they are apparently part of the Entertainment part of the news, I just dont want to see all this fairy tail stuff, Whats going on in the Real World !!!

46th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ad is not clickable

Your ad is not clickable, I tried to click on the Amazon deal of the day and it didn't work

75th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base