Yahoo Home*

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. New mobile layout

New yahoo layout on mobile is horrible. There isnt an easy way to access other sections of the page such as sports, tech and science articles. Either revert to older version or come up with a fix.

20th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo webpage

How can I return to old Yahoo Webpage? The new webpage does not work for me like the old one. Thank you. -Ruben

7th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Wish you guys would the app alone I liked the classic!! This this new page sucks

Please leave app alone!! Not a fan of new Home screen! It sucks!!

7th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Terrible change to format of news

Your updated format for news is terrible—why change?
    Please get it back to original format...I can’t and won’t use yahoo with this terrible change..

11th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. GOODBYE yahoo changing my homepage today

Go back to original format

20th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 20th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 11th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 20th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Yahoo has been my go-to news resource for years. I hate the new format. The site is not easy to navigate and not as much substantial news.

The new site is hard to navigate - I just want to browse and every time I click/swipe on a story it takes me to that page. This is a lame version of your authentic self. Please go back to your OG!

11th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Yahoo sites missing from Home Page on iPad today

Looks like Home Page is broken using iPad Mini with Safari, Opera Mini and Chrome. The home page is there, but no way to access other Yahoo sites. The tabs and drop down are missing.

20th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 9th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Rolling / swiping (on device) thru all Yahoo stories

I liked being able to roll (click) through all of the Yahoo homepage stories on my PC. Same with mobile device, like my iPad - I liked swiping right to see the next story with larger picture and captions of the stories. Doesn’t work like that anymore -the stories are kinda just there to click/tap on, but I can’t advance to the next like I want. Bring back the old way!

20th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 20th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 20th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 11th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 11th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Internet security

If y’all worried about the security of your site as much as your BS Trump stories or this ****** getting married to “royalty” all your emails wouldn’t get hacked as much

20th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Quit the sponsored ads

The mobile site has entirely TOO MANY sponsored ads that take over the website. I counted 63 today! Most are repeat ads for the same products. It's annoying and makes me want to quit using Yahoo! I understand why people are looking for other news sources. Yahoo has sold itself to the advertising gods & sacrificed user friendliness in the process. Also, the stupid click bait articles like Cheat Sheet are ruining the experience. Furthermore, the subscriber stories are ludicrous! Why would we pay to read another paragraph of a story when we can easily find another news story or…

20th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Worst ever

Page after page of upgrade every time? If I had another site I was utilizing daily I so ******* nuke you for this hassle.

20th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 20th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base