Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. news feed organization

List news stories by date and time posted. I get 2 day old stories in my feed, but do not see same story when fresh. Annoying.

93rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Your Message Boards are a joke

The message boards on Yahoo are a joke. This is particularly true of the sports message boards and specifically the forums to discuss games (i.e. for example Detroit Tigers v KC Royals). One of your principle terms and conditions of service and posting guidelines is not to impersonate other users. Despite this, there are individuals that create fake accounts to do just that. They pose as the actual users and make, in some cases, EXTREMELY inappropriate posts. Your “report abuse” feature is the equivalent of lip service. In this regard, when you report abuse and explain why you are reporting…

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ENOUGH!

Enough of this Jr high school gossip! Not news!

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Pick only News That's positive

Pick only New that's positive to me and my family too see or follow my children Grandchildren I don't want them to Alway watch or see Negative stuff it's bad for there minds and hard for them to have positive worldly caring for mankind !!!

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Time to get rid of the thumbs down

Like other websites the dislike or thumbs down button is being abused by it’s users. I know Yahoo has tried it once and bowed down from complaints by the same users who abuse it. To add to the problem you have Russian Trolls using it to try to persuade others in their way of thinking that this is how people really feel. It’s really turning into a mess.

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Report what’s important

I’m interested to know why there has be no reporting or articles posted to yahoo about the Jussie Smollet attack? This is huge news and I don’t understand why it would be avoided here. It’s very disappointing.

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please improve

You guys need to get rid of the blue bar on the top of all of your pages. You should take some risks, to. You had the chance to buy both google and facebook at a very cheep price. Get your reputation beter. Add a yahoo kids portal and get a young audiance. I am a kid and I am counting on you. I like yahoo and you should make a yahoo kids portal. Take the risk and make one while removing the blue bar at the top of every page that looks like it is from 2010

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Rating media score

Give media stories a rating number that is placed next to the headline that is like a credit score and reflects the media companies past adherence to facts, opinion, bias, political affiliations and other factors. The reader will then at a glance of the score be Better able to determine how much faith to put into the contents of the story. The higher the score means it’s mostly facts and unbiased opinion.

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Headline Scrolling

I used to be able to scroll Yahoo's headlines. Can't do it anymore. Something has changed in recent months, not for the better. The little dots below one of the headlines is still there. These dots used to tell me I was on headline 1 of several. Now the dots are all the same shade of grey and the scrolling feature with a swipe from right to left doesn't work.

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Disappearing Articles/No Re-Routing

I sign-in after reading an article, wanting to post a comment. After signing-in, I am not re-routed to where I was. So I wind up going back to Yahoo's main page and the article is gone. Hence, the subject line of no re-routing and disappearing articles.

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop sending me this **** every day

Please stop sending me the notifications for this stupid , nobody wants to see this . I sure don't. It shows up several times a day likes its something important and it most definitely is not

111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Your ads before video do not close

I’ve reported this before. You’ll have a video on an article that follows you around on strolls. The video with ads do not close when the user clicks the close X button and even when you click the pause button it redirects to the ad page. Well this time I’ve decided to document the behavior using video screen capture. Showing repeated attempts to close or stop the video. If it doesn’t stop I’m passing the info over to the companies that your ripping off. Fix it.

111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Why does support hang up on you when they want you to pay for a service they can’t guarantee.

Support just hangs up on you because they want you to pay for a service that they can’t guarantee will work. Service has gone downhill since Verizon took over.

111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. What about a tab for all lives matter?? Your being racist if you cant include everyone!!

There should be a tab for all lives matter!! If not your being racist.

111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Take out new feature in mail

I’ve been with yahoo since 1999. You’ve added a new feature in mail which show a bar ( such as delete, etc) across half the screen. Can’t scroll below that bar only from the top which limits the view of yahoo mail. This feature isn’t even needed since everything is already in mail to delete etc. please take this out so I can enjoy reading yahoo mail.

111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Hears an idea run an article with 15 words and nothing else

“Crazy idea: how about we let educators figure out how to teach in the fall.”

Educators are great at meeting the different needs of students. This is no different.

111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I vehemently feel you need to remove black lives matter from your menu. That’s is racist. You speak nothing of real crimes against man.

Yahoo needs to stay out of politics. You show black lives matter in the pull down menu but nothing about abortion, immigration, euthanasia, black in black crime, voter suppression and intimidation, fake news, *** trafficking, missing and exploited children, amber alerts, etc. YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!!! QUIT PANDERING TO THIS SEGMENT OF SOCIETY THAT THINKS VIOLENCE AND INTIMIDATION IS OK, THAT DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY AND LIVELIHOOD IS OK, THAT THINKS RACISM AND TERRORISM IS OK. YAHOO YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I have had yahoo as home page for years

A think a great idea would be to cover all news, not just news that fits your political position. I am reading article about statues on a daily basis. While many statues concern me, the killing going on in the streets is barely mentioned. If it is, it is only for a short time and then never see it again. I have seen stories that are useless or divisive left up for days. What is your agenda? If you do not start reporting all news, (kids being killed, real kids in age and not headlines about older people who happen…

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please, please, please no more purple mattress ads, I looked them up one time months ago before I bought a different mattress

Please stop eith purple mattress ads, I will NEVER buy one, just stop with these ads

111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base