Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get rid of Michael Harriot

Describes Bird Box as a racist issue ???? The problem with this world today they twist things up to make it about racisim and then divide people ! I demand a apology and the article be removed

60th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Positive Press for Positve Achievement

It would do our country good if the media such as Yahoo for example informed the country of the positive achievements of the current administration. You only post negative coverage the way CNN and MSNBC does. You post articles of him that are intentionally misleading Americans. Please post objective and proven information for starters. Then update us on the thriving economy, more prepared military, how people like me get to keep more of what I earn for example.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hate new Yahoo News format.

I absolutely hate the latest format update to Yahoo news. I only care about 'More for You'. I do not like having to scroll past sports, etc. each time I launch news. Instead, embed links if one wants to view sports or horoscopes.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I don't like the new Y! homepage layout.

I don't like the new Y! homepage layout. The first story's picture is too big, it's distracting and I miss the other features like trending topics. If Yahoo is primarily a search engine, it should behave that way, that is be an unbiased gateway to relevant or popular articles or sites, instead of giving prominent web space to stories their editors want us to see. The only reason I go to Yahoo rather than Google is the easy access to News or other stories and the commenting capabilities. The more they inflate the pictures they want us to see, and…

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bring back show less option for keywords not publishers

A while back, your "show less" option was for keywords instead of publishers. I have nothing against publishers, I just wish to hear less stories of certain people. I feel you are punishing the publishers instead of the actual reason for us using the "show less" button. We don't want to read certain stories instead of certain publishers. Maybe then, you will realize that the "trending" people really are not trending.

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Your news use to be good noe its the same articles every ten articles every day can your staff not come up with anything new ....

Pay me a daily rate I'll send in safety tips, adult entertainer stories about real people I'm writing a few books and their real stories about adult jobs

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. New headline for article

Elise Sole, a writer for Yahoo Lifestyle made a misleading headline for the opening of her article. She is wrong and spreading fake news on Yahoo’s webpage.

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Turn off sportsreel!!

Yay, another day, another reel featuring that unibrowed NBA freak! Get that **** off of my feed! I HATE SPORTS! Let us disable that stupid sportsreel!

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Comments section are way to small. I can't check for any error. How can i fix this.

Comments section are way to small. We can't edit anything once it posted. We can't see what we are typing at all. We need to be available to edit. Please fix this.

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Since you post ads to look like news stories we should have the ability to comment on those too

Since you post ads to look like news stories we should have the ability to comment on those too

71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop with the articles from England. I am not interested in news articles occurring there.

Stop sending me news articles occurring in England on Yahoo News. I am not interested

71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Comment section

This comment box is way too sensitive. You accidentally touch it and it publishes before you’re finished. I went back to check the article and my whole comment was wiped out. If you’re giving people the opportunity to comment on something please make it more user friendly. It’s really a PITA!!

71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Reviews

Any article on Trump has thousands more reviews than any other. They are clearly rigged with pro-Trump propoganda. I used to like reading reviews, now I can’t stand the ignorance.

71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. "Articles" & adverts

How come on my mobile device, I can swipe away all the celeb "articles" but not the adverts? And how come on my pc, I can swipe away the adverts but not the celeb "articles"? The adverts contain a pic of of a whale ***** and the articles contain pics of whale sh1t. Fix it please because I'd rather not be bombarded by either.

71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. First Amendment

It would be nice if the people running Yahoo Finance blog page didnt pick and choose what to post and what not to post. Talk about rigging communications with fellow investors. You need to change this. They took down 8 of my posts for no reason.

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Yahoo is my family default page and there is a tom ford fashion article showing ******. Not acceptable.

Don't show nipples on the main page people use as a default landing page for their family. (Tom Ford fashion article)

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base