Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage Mobile Web feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How is the best way to stop Yahoo from sending constant liberal lies?

Stop sending biased liberal garbage that is taken out of context out as some kind of news. It is trash and half truths. Remove me from your mailing please.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Lets go Brandon

**** Joe Biden

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Better Story Choices

Let us choose which type of stories we want, rather than the show less option. It doesn't work! I choose show less on every possible sports story, but then I get 20 sports stories in a row. That's the opposite of what I want!

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Less repeated old material and more time app

You are felling us with poor outdated material that is click bat. You fell to report all time related material such as hanging effigy of a person running for senator or why no reporting on the million plus refugees from South Sudan for the pass 4 years. Location should not dominate reporting or importance unless it is being used for political reasons. Which seems to be the reason no one talks of the suffering of those from South Sudan. Shame on all the media!

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Quality

Quality is lacking. Articles are not well researched, have many mistakes, or are ads masked as articles. I also hate videos and sound! I like to read articles.

It would also be nice to know the feedback you are receiving has been heard.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. White Privilege

What is white privilege; Excelling at school, work and life? Obeying societal rules or holding Christian values. Or, simply keeping your pants around your waist and tying one's shoe-strings. Perhaps it is simply aspiring to the value of marriage and basic family values no matter how difficult the task. Please sign me up if these are the prerequisites. IMO

66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Turn my comment rights back on or get the **** out of the ******** news and ******** articles

Turn my comments back on. Yahoo knows the truth hurts thats why they turned comments off. TURN BACK ON OR GET RID OF ALL ARTICLES!!!!!!

66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop your obsession with Elizabeth Hurley. Shes a fine woman and all, but lack of belly does not mean "poping" or "amazing" abs.

Stop your obsession with Elizabeth Hurley. Shes a fine woman and all, but lack of belly does not mean "poping" or "amazing" abs.

66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. First Amendment

It would be nice if the people running Yahoo Finance blog page didnt pick and choose what to post and what not to post. Talk about rigging communications with fellow investors. You need to change this. They took down 8 of my posts for no reason.

66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Controls that allow for removal of certain topics and choice of sources

Allow the user control over topics and the sources of material that they choose to read from.

66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please improve

You guys need to get rid of the blue bar on the top of all of your pages. You should take some risks, to. You had the chance to buy both google and facebook at a very cheep price. Get your reputation beter. Add a yahoo kids portal and get a young audiance. I am a kid and I am counting on you. I like yahoo and you should make a yahoo kids portal. Take the risk and make one while removing the blue bar at the top of every page that looks like it is from 2010

66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Far right hate

Bring back comments so these simpletons can be put in their place. Their love for a reality TV star who was BFFs with epistien need a dose of reality.

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bring back comments.

We all know you got rid of them because it showed people speaking out against the ******** narrative you push

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Alexandria Occasional Cortex

Enough already! You are a communist loving rag has been website! Trump is going to win because of you. You know that, right?

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please stop the video ads after I scroll by them. Obwviously if we scrolled past the first ad we r not interested. Does yahoo have a deal wi

Please stop the video ads after I scroll by them. Obwviously if we scrolled past the first ad we r not interested. Does yahoo have a deal with cell providers to use data so we can be billed more?? Seems a bit fishy to me. Maybe this should be investigated. Costs the everyday person $$$ to see ads we weren’t interested in in the first place. Stop just trying to bring in more and more revenue for the shareholder and pretend like u give a **** about costing people $ for unwanted videos. And I’m not interested in some bs…

78th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Yahoo is an activist platform

Yahoo does not represent honest journalism, it is an activist site that selects and manipulates the information presented to us. Cubans have been dying for the last four days fighting for their freedom and asking for a desperate international intervention; Hundreds of civilians including kids have been brutally killed and Yahoo has not reported any of this simply because it does nos go with its communist agenda

78th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I don't like the new Y! homepage layout.

I don't like the new Y! homepage layout. The first story's picture is too big, it's distracting and I miss the other features like trending topics. If Yahoo is primarily a search engine, it should behave that way, that is be an unbiased gateway to relevant or popular articles or sites, instead of giving prominent web space to stories their editors want us to see. The only reason I go to Yahoo rather than Google is the easy access to News or other stories and the commenting capabilities. The more they inflate the pictures they want us to see, and…

78th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base