Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring Back The Comments. The News is so fake and slanted against the Conservative Right. The comments are the only way to fight back

Too much leftist Democrat propaganda.
    The comment section is the only way to get a conservative opinion out there and fight back against the Left

139th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop censoring your users.

Eliminating comments during an election year is just another form of censorship from the tolerant left. Yahoo, you are garbage for eliminating comments and running your garbage unchecked. What are you afraid of? Trump is winning and your polls are lies. That is your fear.

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Liberals way of silencing the Majority

I could always tell that yahoo was a liberal platform, but didn’t think they would try to silence the conservative view point. I always enjoyed reading the comments about the **** yahoo would put on here but now I see you guys are far left trying to silence us. Trump will win again :-) So how about being the bigger person and let us talk! This an America.... I thought

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. If you dont turn the comments section back on i will no longer be using yahoo for my news

If you dont turn the comments section back on. You will lose me as s reader. Are you a communist, a fascist?....i believe we have a right to know and speak out....the mob has numbers!...the mob has power!

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. No more yahoo news now that you have removed comments. Comments provided more honesty than your biased articles.

Yahoo articles are biased so reading the comments is how to get truth. So no comments no more Yahoo news on my page. Oh BTW your survey is biased as well. Freedom of speech is not the yahoo way.

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Cutting comments during an election year is communist good bye

Instead of being moral, honest and trustworthy search engine you are trying desperately to sway an election and are therfore bias and unAmerican Good Bye

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yahoo Spews Goes Yellow Belly

Coincidentally as we get closer to the election, Yahoo Spews has gone full yellow belly and got rid of the comments feature. Yahoo was seeing more and more Trump supporters commenting and calling out this far left “news” site for the biased joke that it is. Every other “news” article is a HuffPost or Daily Beast article with cheap click bait headlines designed to drag you into another Trump hating hit piece. Most of these articles and 98% of the others are anti Trump debris. Fair and balanced is not something yahoo spews knows anything about. The articles are delusional,…

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Yahoo silences opposition!

Amazing, but not surprising that Yahoo has permanently silenced those that oppose the lefts, MSM and digital agendas. Fascism to the core. Is Yahoo's new uniform a brown shirt?

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yahoo news

Yahoo I see you have taken the reader comments off. Just another way to control the news and spread your agenda most of the articles are untrue or only tell part of the story. One of the first things that a person from Germany did was control the media. Hmmmm. Good luck keeping your readers I won’t be clicking on any of your untrue stuff any more

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Backlash

I never cared if you were “gay” or whatever acronym you chose to call yourself, until you started shoving it down my throat.
    I never cared what color you were, if you were a good human, until you started blaming me for your problems.
    I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine.
    I never cared where you were from in this great Republic until you began condeming people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.

I never cared if you were well off or poor…

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How do we find out who the people are that report us and hide behind a little keyboard because they might not like what we say

How do we find out who the cowards are that report you because they don't like what you say or you don't think the way they do

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Yahoo is my family default page and there is a tom ford fashion article showing ******. Not acceptable.

Don't show nipples on the main page people use as a default landing page for their family. (Tom Ford fashion article)

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow Deleting and Reposting Comments So That Errors Can Be Corrected

Allow Deleting and Reposting Comments So That Errors Can Be Corrected. It seems Yahoo comments can't be edited for grammatical errors once posted. Please allow users to delete, correct and repost their comments. Or add "Edit" option along with "Delete" action to a posted comment. Here, I could edit my post to correct minor mistake. This is what we need for normal postings. Thanks!

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Remove the Sportsreel!

If it were really personalized, it would be GONE. I HATE sports and don't want to see sports on my feed. AND I ESPECIALLY HATE SEEING THAT UNIBROWED BASKETBALL FREAK ON MY FEED AND NOT HAVE ANY WAY TO GET RID OF IT

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Reviews

Any article on Trump has thousands more reviews than any other. They are clearly rigged with pro-Trump propoganda. I used to like reading reviews, now I can’t stand the ignorance.

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 6 8 10 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base