Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 13th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Earth

There should be a topic about what's going on around the world, like earth conditions & studies on it. (Amazon Rain Forest, etc)

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Your Message Boards are a joke

The message boards on Yahoo are a joke. This is particularly true of the sports message boards and specifically the forums to discuss games (i.e. for example Detroit Tigers v KC Royals). One of your principle terms and conditions of service and posting guidelines is not to impersonate other users. Despite this, there are individuals that create fake accounts to do just that. They pose as the actual users and make, in some cases, EXTREMELY inappropriate posts. Your “report abuse” feature is the equivalent of lip service. In this regard, when you report abuse and explain why you are reporting…

71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Your news use to be good noe its the same articles every ten articles every day can your staff not come up with anything new ....

Pay me a daily rate I'll send in safety tips, adult entertainer stories about real people I'm writing a few books and their real stories about adult jobs

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. No more Chrissy Teigen News

Getting yahoo to stop posting chrissy teigen posts

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Alexandria Occasional Cortex

Enough already! You are a communist loving rag has been website! Trump is going to win because of you. You know that, right?

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. news feed organization

List news stories by date and time posted. I get 2 day old stories in my feed, but do not see same story when fresh. Annoying.

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. X-ing out articles we don't want to see...

Yahoo, wouldn't it be cool if we could X out an article on the homepage like we used to with advertisements. For example, say we're tied of seeing the same Kardashian article over and over, we could X it out and then tell you we found it offensive, irrelevant, repetitive or just not interested. You stopped it for the ads but it may prove more relevant to the articles.

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Get rid of Pro-trump Propaganda!

Get rid of The Independent. It is owned by Russian oligarch. Also how can I stop Fox articles altogether? I hate propaganda.

66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Turn off sportsreel!!

Yay, another day, another reel featuring that unibrowed NBA freak! Get that **** off of my feed! I HATE SPORTS! Let us disable that stupid sportsreel!

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. My screen name

For some reason my screen name is showing as Anonymous, even though that's not even close to my screen name. Please fix this. Email me at ****************** for more information.

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop with the articles from England. I am not interested in news articles occurring there.

Stop sending me news articles occurring in England on Yahoo News. I am not interested

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Time to get rid of the thumbs down

Like other websites the dislike or thumbs down button is being abused by it’s users. I know Yahoo has tried it once and bowed down from complaints by the same users who abuse it. To add to the problem you have Russian Trolls using it to try to persuade others in their way of thinking that this is how people really feel. It’s really turning into a mess.

71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Inaccurate news

Yahoo used to be a reliable source of news, along with email. That is no longer the case, I have read possibly five articles today that have been true, the rest is junk. Yahoo needs someone to proffered before posting to make sure this garbage isn’t being confused for actual news.

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Can we get a report on Bill Clinton and his very close relationship to this Epstein guy? I read yahoo daily and am looking for more info

Can we get a report on Bill Clinton and his very close relationship to this Epstein guy? I read yahoo daily and am looking for more info on this subject. The world has been so busy lately, your world class editorial staff must have something very compelling in progress. I can't imagine that your objective reporting would only mention legal activities that President Trump participated in, until their friendship was ended by President Trump when he found out Epstein was a ****** predator. I mean...President Trump helped the government build their case, while at the same time, Bill could have…

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. New headline for article

Elise Sole, a writer for Yahoo Lifestyle made a misleading headline for the opening of her article. She is wrong and spreading fake news on Yahoo’s webpage.

61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Better Story Choices

Let us choose which type of stories we want, rather than the show less option. It doesn't work! I choose show less on every possible sports story, but then I get 20 sports stories in a row. That's the opposite of what I want!

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Question

I see news on the womens world cup, there is news on the American cup played in Brazil but no news on the Gold Cup played in Chicago. Why?

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base